10 Latest Leopard Print Nail Art Designs With Images
Leopard print nails art designs! This is a kind of animal print nail art. Nail arts are a new rage moreover style statement amongst girls from celebrities to the girl next door. It is time which you provide your regular nail polishes some feel of vivid creativity. Leopard outline are actually an evergreen fashion trend so you can be guaranteed you will have cool look nail designs while you get some. Nail arts in leopard prints are amongst one of the most fashionable nail art designs that girls love to sport. These below beautiful nail art leopard print designs that are easy to recreate too. Check out this article to know how to do leopard print nail art.
Leopard Print Nail Art Step By Step Process:
1. Glitter Leopard Print Nail Art Design:
- First apply a base blue colored nail polish on your nails
- Next create purple colored dots on these nails ensuring that they don’t join each other
- Now, take a dark blue colored nail polish and create dots around these
- Take a toothpick and try to join these dots to create a leopard print
- Apply a top clear coat on this for a perfect finish
- You can also try creating shimmer nails in between for a chic look.
2. Simple Black And White Leopard Nail Art:
- This nail design is so simple moreover superior to look at that as a minimum you would absolutely want to try it as a minimum once still if you are not too much into nail arts.
- This can be simply recreated by the help of just 1 toothpick also black and white nail polish.
- Apply a white colored base polish on your nails
- Create dots with black colored nail polish
- Use a tooth pick to create leopard print pattern as shown in the figure
- You can utilize additional colors for the base as well.
- It is still best to apply a white color for the base plus a dark color for the dots.
- To add more drama, use plain black colored nails of one of your fingers
See More: Best Homemade Conditioner For Dry Hair
3. Leopard And Zebra Tri Color Mix And Match Design:
- This is one of the best leopard print art which even combines the beauty of zebra stripes.
- You need a base polish coat on your nails in grey color
- Choose fluorescent colors like teal, purple to create alternate color blocks on the base coat
- Take a tooth pick and dip it in black colored nail polish
- Start creating zebra stripes, leopard prints on these blocks
- You can also mix and match these patterns by showing variation in the sizes
- Finish it off with a transparent top coat nail polish
4. Mix–up Leopard Nail Design:
Who says leopard prints have to be simple and sober? Check out this amazing patterned nail art
- First choose three nails and apply white colored nail polish
- On of the nail, create leopard print using a tooth pick and black colored nail polish
- On the second nail, you can create zebra stripes and make them look bold
- On the third white base nail, create giraffe printed blocks, which are a bigger variation of the leopard prints
- Lastly, apply black base coat on two of these nails
- You can add more drama by dipping the toothpick in black polish and creating 3D dots as shown.
- This can be achieved by dripping the nail polish from the tip of the tooth pick
- Finish it off with a clear coat
5. Neon Leopard Print Nail Art Design:
This glitzy neon leopard printed nails are currently in vogue.
- First apply a base coat, using white colored polish on alternate nails
- Now create stripes using black and neon colors
- You can create a cross stripe with black colored nail polish for some dramatic effect
- On the white area, use a tooth pick and black nail polish to create leopard prints
- The remaining nails can be colored black
- A center stripe with neon can elevate the look
See More: Makeup Remover Natural
6. Leopard Black And White Nail Art:
If you a person who likes a little sparkle in everything, this pattern is just for you:
- First apply white base coat on finger nails of your choice
- Now, using a tooth pick create dots with shimmer randomly
- Dip another toothpick in black nail polish and create leopard pattern around these shimmer dots
- On the remaining nails, apply black nail polish as base coat
- Using white nail polish create white horizontal stripes as shown
7. Leopard Dual Colour Nails Art Designs:
For girls who love a sparkling pinkish nail art, check out this cool design:
- Create a French manicured style nail look by applying pink nail polish only on the nail part
- You can create an asymmetric style for some glamour
- Now using a black nail polish and tooth pick, create ‘C’ shaped patterns randomly on the nails
- Take a rhinestone and use a nail art gum to stick it between these patterns
- On one of the finger, use a black nail polish and apply as base coat
- Reverse the combination and create leopard nail art using pink nail polish
- Finish it off with a top coat
8. Purple And Blue Leopard Nail Art:
This is one of the extremely stylish and slightly difficult pattern to achieve:
- First apply a base coat using a neutral colored nail polish
- Now create color blocks using shimmering teal, silver and purple colored nail polish
- You must let one nail block go completely dry before attempting to apply another. This can prevent smudging.
- Once all the nail colors are dry, using a black nail polish and tooth pick, create leopard patterns as shown
- Finish it off with a top coat
See More: Tiles Design For Kitchen
9. Rainbow Leopard Print Nail Art Design:
This colorful nail art is similar to the pattern shown above, but has more colors:
- First create a base on your nails using a neutral color
- Now choose bright bold colors like purple, yellow, orange, teal, neon green
- Apply these colors in stripes randomly on the nails
- Ensure one stripe is completely dry before attempting to apply another
- Make sure all the colors neatly blend with each other
- Now create leopard print on these colors using a tooth pick and black nail polish
- Finish it off with a top coat
10. Lilac Bridesmaid Leopard Print Nail Art:
This is one of the latest leopard print nail art in 2020. Perfect for any bridesmaid, this design is also easy to achieve:
- First apply a base coat on your nails with lilac nail polish
- Now take a tooth pick and create a diagonal section of the nails
- On the upper half, apply a second coat of the color to make it look slightly darker than the base
- Let it dry
- Create leopard print design using black nail polish and tooth pick
- Decorate the border with rhinestones for a pretty look
Leopard print have many variations and versions. While nail art itself takes times, achieving leopard print with perfection and precision make take a little practice. You don’t have to confine your designs to stereotypic black spots. Leopard print can be achieved in any color combination you want and your creativity is the only limit to it. If you want to achieve professional looking nail art, keep in mind that you need the right polishes specially made for nail art, like Konad, which is a special black nail polish. Regular nail polishes can be runny and may make your art look messy. Hope you roar in those gorgeous leopard prints!