We all know how difficult or challenging it is to style for round face. Also, the wedding is a big day for everyone. We all want to look gorgeous on the day. From tiny to small details of getting ready to have a stunning look, we prefer it all. Given that one does not want to mess up with hair on this day, here are the best bridal hairstyles for round face.
If you have a round face, then this bridal look will quite compliment look to the best. There are several variants in the same, and you surely will be amazed. Find out more on a specific best bridal hairstyle in here. Keep reading to know what fits you the most.
15 Best Bridal Hairstyles for Round Face:
Best bridal hairstyles for round face is here. And how to style your hair for best looks and look stunning on the big day.
1. The Sleeked Back:
The sleeked back look will be perfect for your hair where a sleeked back look can accentuate the shape of your face. All you need to do is brush back the hair and tie it in a messy knot or a low hanging bun. However, if you want to hide the roundness of your face, keep a strand or two loose and free falling from the sides to keep the look well balanced.
- Matching Hair Type: Those with wavy hair type can best try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Women who are in the late 20s are suited to work on this style well.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear a nice long gown or lehenga in this style to complement hair.
- Best Occasion: Receptions and pre-wedding parties can go good in this style.
- Ideal Season to Try: The summer season is perfect for this style to try out.
2. The Front Bouffant Low Bun:
Usually when you are sporting a round face, using a front pouffe can help you a lot down the line. The big front puffing usually equalizes the roundness of your face. You can use the teasing method or simply use a bump it to keep the front puff in place. Now use the rest of the hair to tie a ponytail or a simple braid. This is among most popular wedding hairstyles for round face.
- Matching Hair Type: Those with straight and smooth texture can go with this style.
- Best Age Group: Women in 30s and 40s are outstanding in this hairstyle.
- Suitable Outfits: Long western gown can be apt fit in this hairstyle.
- Best Occasion: Wear this style during receptions or cocktail parties.
- Ideal Season to Try: Summers and monsoons are good to try this style out.
See More: Latest Bridal Hairstyles for Women
3. Low Bun with Side Bang:
Usually, with a round face, a whole lot of side bangs would make your hair look voluminous while your face will not look eerily round. You can use the side bangs by parting them from the middle which equally distributes the locks on either side. The rest of the hair can be propped up in a messy bun or a simple pony. This round face hairstyle for the wedding would go perfectly with a sweetheart neckline gown for your wedding.
- Matching Hair Type: Those with wavy and straight hair can fit in this here well.
- Best Age Group: Women in early 30s can look youthful and radiant in here.
- Suitable Outfits: The long gown is the best fit in this hairstyle than other outfits.
- Best Occasion: Wear this style during your wedding parties.
- Ideal Season to Try: Any spring or winters time can go well in this style.
4. French Fringes:
This is among best wedding hairstyles for round faces for those who are attending a wedding in middle age. Women who love to flaunt in style during wedding day and parties can try this style out to look classy, elegant, and high-class women. Use your French fringes on the front with a high-class top knot at the back. Use a heavy bun or an even a messy bun and use a high top one for extra oomph. That is it; you are good to go!
- Matching Hair Type: One can wear this for any hair type as it can go equally suited to all.
- Best Age Group: Women in 30s and 40s can try this style out.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear nice saree or dress to look great and magnificent in here.
- Best Occasion: Weddings ceremony time is the best for this style.
- Ideal Season to Try: Summers and winters can go well in this style.
5. The Trendy Bride:
Usually, a bride without a long hair can easily opt for a trendy faux bob which is next to the best elegant makeover you can opt for in a short hairstyle. If you have a round face, a side-parted faux waved bob will make your face look thinner or simply accentuate the shape of your face all the more. This look would go well with a clutching neckpiece.
- Matching Hair Type: If you have curly or wavy hair, try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Those in the late 20s and 30s can try this one out.
- Suitable Outfits: Women can wear a long gown or knee-length gown in this style.
- Best Occasion: Wear this for cocktail parties of weddings to look glamorous.
- Ideal Season to Try: Winters are best fit in this style to try out.
6. Go Free:
Nowhere in the rule book was it written that a bride has to have her hair tied in the best extravagant way possible. For all the bride to be who hate extra drama on their wedding day can usually opt for free-flowing feather cut locks. Talking about round shaped faces, use the front locks in short layers that would fall on your forehead and use a deep cut neckline.
- Matching Hair Type: Wavy hair are best fit in this hairstyle to try out.
- Best Age Group: Women can try this style if you are in the 30s
- Suitable Outfits: Be it saree or Indian look or western gown, this style can suit it all
- Best Occasion: one can wear this style during weddings ceremony time itself
- Ideal Season to Try: Winters are a perfect fit in this style
See More: Wedding Hairstyles for Curly Hair
7. Mid Curly Hairstyles:
This is amazing another wedding hairstyles for chubby face or round face. Women with this hair can draw in a lot of attention given the class and elegance it carries in with. Just let the mane down and part it from the middle. Next, use the curlers for a more feminine touch. This is among our favourite look and cannot be beaten in terms of style and looks.
- Matching Hair Type: Curly and wavy hair type can be the best fit in this style.
- Best Age Group: Women in 30s and 40s are a perfect fit to look youthful.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear a long gown or western wear or lehenga to look good.
- Best Occasion: Try this style during pre-wedding ceremonies.
- Ideal Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle.
8. The Half-up Crunches:
Crunches are among the best wedding hairstyles for round face and other fat faces shapes, and among the best hair type for a round shape face because of their volume. If you have thinning of hair issue or have less hair, this style can make your hair look voluminous and stylish at the same time. They are quite accurate to the face shape and can look apt. Sweep the front locks to the side and use the upper half in a tie with the free-flowing hair crunched and curled up for the extra body. You are good to go!
- Matching Hair Type: Curls or wavy hair type can try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Those in the late 20s can best fit in this style.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear this style with a long gown or lehenga only.
- Best Occasion: This style is good to try during wedding time.
- Ideal Season to Try: Winters and monsoons are good to go in this style.
9. Crown Braided Tale:
Those who love braids, we get you! There is nothing like a simple braid to flaunt your hair and elegant style. This is a statement wedding hairstyle for a big face and looks apt for those who love traditional look. These styles are here to stay forever and still is among the most sought one during wedding ceremonies and days.
- Matching Hair Type: Those with any hair type can essentially try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Wear this for women in any age group as this is a versatile one.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear traditional saree or dress to look in this style well.
- Best Occasion: The wedding day is a perfect occasion to flaunt your hair in this style.
- Ideal Season to Try: Any season is perfect to go in this hairstyle.
10. Youthful Hair Round Face Look:
Women who love to flaunt in style despite any age group should not step back in experimenting styles. This wedding hair updo for round face is also suitable for bridal women who love to experiment in styles. This is an elegant and classy style which can be done with the help of a professional. The hair bun is done in a unique way than usual, thus drawing attention.
- Matching Hair Type: Women with long hair and any hair texture can try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Wear this style for women in 30s and 40s age.
- Suitable Outfits: Gown or strapless dress is good to go in this style.
- Best Occasion: Wear this style during pre-wedding festivities.
- Ideal Season to Try: Summers is apt to try this style out.
11. Rolled Up Hairstyle for Round Face:
This wedding updos for round faces is not new totally. While we already know similar fashion styles with a roll and leftover hair, this is a new variant in the same. This trend is in style right now and looks quite vintage and elegant too. Those women who love to look feminine and stylish at the same time should not miss this style at all.
- Matching Hair Type: Wavy hair can be the best fit in this style.
- Best Age Group: Try this style for women in the late 20s and 30s only.
- Suitable Outfits: Long dress or lehenga can be good in here.
- Best Occasion: Wear this style during wedding times and ceremony.
- Ideal Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle.
See More: Amazing Bridal Hairdo Hairstyles
12. Simple Waves for Round Face:
As many tell us, there is nothing like being simple and elegant. This hairstyle may look nothing new and great in the face of it, but the overall look and style are gracious and stylish. Here the hair is done in neat waves and is falling from both sides over the shoulders. We are in total love with the grace and elegance it is adding overall. This style is among most sought in present-day wedding times.
- Matching Hair Type: Any hair type can try out this style.
- Best Age Group: Women in 20s and 30s can look good in here.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear this style with a long gown or dress.
- Best Occasion: Post wedding ceremonies or parties are good to go in here.
- Ideal Season to Try: Winters are an apt time to try this style out.
13. Unique Hairdo for Round Face:
This is among the most unique and new style in the market right now, which is drawing lots of attention. The details and precisions which are in the styling are glamorous and elegant. Women who love to try hair extensions and work on new style should not miss on these wedding hairstyles for round face. One can look elegant and classy along with edgy feel with this one.
- Matching Hair Type: Have this style with those with wavy and curly texture for best looks.
- Best Age Group: Women in 30s are apt to look youthful in this one.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear only long stylish gown in this look to draw attention.
- Best Occasion: Cocktail and wedding parties are apt occasions to try this.
- Ideal Season to Try: Summer season is the best season to try this style.
14. The Puffy Braided Look:
If you are a sucker for braid styles and want to try out something experimental and unique in the same, then why not this graceful fluffy braid style? Here is it nothing but the usual braid done in much unique form with a fluffy look and style. Women who have long hair should not miss out on trying this bridal hairdo for round face given the elegance and sleek feeling it is carrying with.
- Matching Hair Type: Women with long hair texture can try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Wear this if you are in late 20s age group.
- Suitable Outfits: Long dress or lehenga can go and suit well in this style.
- Best Occasion: Wear this style during pre-wedding ceremonies.
- Ideal Season to Try: Winters and monsoons are a perfect fit to try this style.
See More: Bridal Makeup Tips for Your Wedding Day
15. The Traditional Wedding Look:
Whatever may be era we are living in, there are still people who prefer having a traditional look. One such bridal hairdo for round face is this one, which is sophisticated and stylish at the same time. Women who are wishing to look grand and elegant at the same time classy can try this style out. One requires a professional artist to work on this hair.
- Matching Hair Type: Those with wavy hair can try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Women in 20s can best fit this style.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear this style with traditional saree only.
- Best Occasion: Bride can wear this look during her pre-wedding times and shoots.
- Ideal Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this style.
Given the wedding season, here are few tips we love to give you for better hair and makeup,
- Never wash and rinse your hair on the day of wedding makeup or styling. The hairdo may not come well. Always wash previous night or day.
- Apply hair spray at the end to make sure that the styling does not budge.
- Remove the hairdo before you end the day. Do not sleep with the hairstyle as it may spoil and damage hair.
- Hair spa regularly can be good to hair for proper blood circulation and massage.
- Nourish hair well every week. Apply good oil and hair mask to make sure hair is hydrated and has its own essential oils.
Hope this guide on bridal hairstyles for round face is helpful for you. In case you are someone who is looking out for bridal styles with chubby face shape, these above options are all best suited. You can easily pick as your choice and occasion and try it out for best looks. Let us know which of this style is your favourite one; we love to hear from you!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How much time should the bride keep for hairstyling during wedding events?
Ans: It is always safer to keep more than an hour for hairstyling, depending on the type of hairstyle you are choosing to try out. Hairstyling takes a lot of time and professional help hence for the better look it is advised to start before and not to hurry up for good looks and finish.
Q2. Is it fine to use hair setting spray several numbers of times during the wedding event day?
Ans: Yes, to protect hair from spoiling and budging, one can use hair spray several times during the day. It does not damage hair in the instance.
Q3. Can round face shape women try out high bun variant during the wedding?
Ans: The high bun can be done in several variants suiting to the face shape. Hence the variant can be followed during pre-wedding ceremonies rather than on wedding day. Try out something which can mix with braid style to look suitable and stylish.