30 Best and Easy Curly Hairstyles for Women
Love those curls, don’t we? We admire the ladies who have it, and we loathe the way their lovely curls sway in the breeze. Wishful thinking, we don’t think so, for you too now could make this year a year of head-turning with – “Who’s that girl”!! Curly hair experts opine that there are many ways to make those curls rock for you. Here are some of the gorgeous hairstyles for curly hair looks for the season, behold the curls can take dominance too.
What’s in a mane, they might ask… Changing Shakespeare’s quote into a word game here; wait until your curls are done and then you can show up and steal the deal with your extra–oomph hair appeal, game on point!
Today we would like to share with you a few awesome, easy hairstyles for curly hair, which would surely turn more than just heads. So if you are ready to do away with the passé poker straight hair, let’s jump onto the bandwagon and shine in our curly glory.
Yes, curly hair isn’t preferred by most women since the TLC to give such hairstyles would be a little more than the wavy and straight counterparts. However, with the right maintenance and care, love and adoration, your curly hair would be managed well and it would be taken with glee too.
Experts opine that there are many ways to make those curls rock for you. Here are some of the most gorgeous hairstyles for curly hair looks for the season, behold the curls can take dominance too.
Trendy and Cute Hairstyles for Curly Hair with Pictures:
Let’s find the tip 30 hairstyles that suitable for women who have curly hair.
1. Curly Hairstyle for Thick Hair:
Layers all the way! The idea is to manage the volume, and if this happens perfectly, this type of hairstyle becomes one of the best curly hairstyles. The focus is on the simple yet endearing look for a casual or even a formal setting.
- Preferred Hair and Face Type: This style looks great on a thin or oval face and medium length voluminous hair.
- Suitable Occasion: Wear them anywhere! It’s a global hairstyle that goes well for any occasion.
- Perfect Age Group: It suits teens, young adults and even older and mature women.
- Best Season to Try: It is a hairstyle apt for winters.
- Matching Dresses: Wear with Indian or western casuals and maybe even for office meetings or outings.
2. Curly Temptress Hair Style:
This look spells ‘magic’ and ‘power’ together! The hairstyle defines what the bold and beautiful woman of today wants and desires – it is a perfect style for the modern woman. The back-combed hair pouffes on the top and loose and wavy curls cascading down are enchanting and go very well together.
- Preferred Face and Hair Types: This style would look great on a heart-shaped face or even a round face and long, full hair.
- Suitable Occasion: Wear it for parties, wedding receptions and any celebration.
- Ideal Age Group: Young girls between 20 and 30 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: Ideal for all seasons! It’s a night-time hairstyle as it is.
- Matching Dresses: Wear with formal gowns, party dresses, one-piece dresses and racy party tops.
3. Swirls Curly Hairstyle:
Very cute and lovely to look at, this is a hairstyle that involves iron curling deeply conditioned hair into tight curls and knotting the higher layers of hair into a bow using bobby pins. It is a high maintenance hairstyle that takes a long time to make and set. The look is definitely of a girl-next-door!
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: Go for this kind of hair if your face is round, oval or even extended. Also, the square-shaped face can carry this hairstyle with style. Hair length must be at least shoulder length.
- Suitable Occasions: This hair is ideal for dates and evening strolls. One can also wear it to Sangeet programs and engagements.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hair is perfect for young girls.
- Best Seasons: Ideal for winters and summers both.
- Matching Dresses: Wear with smart casuals like simple cotton dresses, long dresses, even jeans!
4. Curly Hairstyle with Waves:
The look of this hairstyle completely complements the wavy hair type and seems perfect for a date night! Woo him with the delicate crisscrossed braiding on top and big and full curls as it goes lower. The pronounced swirls make the perfect statement and make this style one of the most stylish curly hairstyles!
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: This hairstyle looks great on oval, long and round faces and longer hair than shoulder length.
- Suitable occasions: You can wear it for coffee dates, movies, college too, apart from dinner parties etc.
- Ideal Age Groups: The look is perfect for teenagers and young women.
- Best season to Try: The best season would be spring or summer.
- Matching Dresses: Wear with smart jeans and tops, skirts and kurtas.
5. The Short Hairstyle for Curly Hair:
Why should women with long hair only have all the curl fun? Women with short curly hair can style it too! From the many cute curly hairstyles, there are, this one steals the show for being low maintenance, easy to carry and completely mess-free. What more does a girl need?
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: This hairstyle is perfect for thin faces and very short hair.
- Suitable Occasions: Corporate meetings and parties or even traditional events – this hair looks great at all times.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hairstyle is right for younger women and even teens.
- Best Season to Try: This hair is great for summers and winters both.
- Matching Dresses: Team this hairstyle with your business casuals and then rock the look with your little black dress.
6. Curly Retro for Women:
Classy and elegant – this is what the retro curl look is all about. Since times immemorial, from the romanticism full old Television days to the modern, fast-paced world of hyperactivity, class, nostalgia and sheer emotion is depicted by these amazing swathed curls. The perfect recipe for style, this hairdo is the go-to for any event that calls for retro styling.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: Go for this style if your face is oval, round, triangular or square and hair length is short.
- Suitable Occasion: This style is great for red carpet events, sangeet programs with a theme, retro parties and the like.
- Ideal Age Group: This type of hair is great for young women as well as older or mature women.
- Best Season to Try: This hairstyle is perfect for any season.
- Matching Dresses: You can wear it with formal gowns, elegant dresses, long anarkalis, and even pantsuits.
7. Curls That Bang:
Add oomph and cuteness with this super simple yet very stunning combination of curls with bangs that are swept to both sides with a slight partition in the hair on one side. It’s indeed the best of curly wavy hairstyles. If you have a large forehead, this hairstyle will manage the largeness optimally and give a great casual look. However, avoid if the forehead is small.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: Go for the bang-curl combo if your face is thin and long and hair length is medium to long.
- Suitable Occasions: This type of hair spells casual – so go to college or movie or an ice-cream date wearing this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: This hairdo should be good for teens and younger women.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this hair for summers, winters or rainy – but keep taking care of the hair well.
- Matching Dresses: One can wear this hairstyle with jeans, tops, skirts, summer dresses, simple kurtas with jeans etc.
8. The Angelic Curls:
Imagine the cutest baby angels, and you will know what we are talking about. Tight flowy curls are a trademark of angelic look, and this is what makes this hairstyle quite popular! Among curly hairstyles for women, this should be one of the top-ranked ones. The face looks more innocent in this type of hair – have your fun!
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: This style would look amazing on the oval, round and heart-shaped face and works well on short and medium length hair.
- Suitable Occasions: One can wear it for pre-wedding photo shoots, parties, and beach outings too.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hair looks good on teens and younger women.
- Best season to Try: The perfect season for this hair would be summer and spring.
- Matching Dresses: The ideal dresses to be worn with these hair are off-shoulder tops and dresses, sun-dresses, flouncy skirts etc.
9. Wet Me Up Baby Curly Hairstyle:
The wet look is sexy and speaks of dominance and sensuality. Perfectly nestled right over the nape of the neck, the wet curl is not too tight and looks casual as well as well-kept. This breezy hairstyle can be decorated with delicate ornaments, and thus it becomes an ideal bride hairstyle!
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: Go for this style with any face shape, but the hair should be slightly on the longer side.
- Suitable Occasions: It is an ideal hairstyle for the bride! You can also wear it to someone’s wedding, for a formal program or even for your birthday party!
- Ideal Age Groups: This type of hair is great for young women from 20 to 30 years
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in any season, but it is most comfortable in the summers.
- Matching Dresses: You can pair this hairdo with long gowns, wedding clothes, formal dresses, skirt-suit or pant-suit or even elegant and straightforward one-piece dresses.
10. Summer Hippy Hairstyle for Curly Hair:
Look hip and happening and let the haters hate because the lovers will love! This hair speaks of making go and being oneself. With minimal styling and natural look, this is one of the most comfortable fun hairstyles for curly hair. Why not try it this summer?
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: This hairstyle is appropriate for a round or oval-shaped face and short curly hair.
- Suitable Occasions: Wear this hair everywhere!
- Ideal Age Groups: This hair looks excellent on teens and new adults.
- Best Season to Try: Ideal for summers, this hairstyle can also be worn during the rainy season.
- Matching Dresses: You can pair this hairstyle with casual loungewear, jeans and tees etc.
See More: Hairstyles With Bangs
11. Spring Curly Hairstyle:
It has sprung up curls in a cool cascade down the back look very happy, healthy and full of life! This hairstyle is the ode to freshness and coolness. The big and tight curls also give scope to the stylist for the decoration of the hair with flowers or jewels or keep the look plain for casual settings.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: If your face is oval or round or heart-shaped and hair is long, go for this hairstyle.
- Suitable Occasions: A perfect hairstyle for a formal gathering or wedding, this look can also work for a simple date or even college function.
- Ideal Age Groups: This type of hairdo is great for young women and older mature ladies.
- Best Season to Try: This is a spring hairstyle, but can be worn with different styling in other seasons.
- Matching Dresses: You can pair this type of hair with long gowns, lehenga, anarkalis, traditional or formal western wear too.
12. Pull Me Up Haircut:
To simplify the management and upkeep of curls, why not just pin them up and let the ends free in their style? Isn’t this just a great way to make it be? Just tie the hair in a neat bunch on the crown with pins and let the ends flow down free. It is indeed the perfect style when you are short on time.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: If your face is on the rectangular side or is triangular and the length is towards shorter side, this is the perfect style to choose.
- Suitable Occasions: It is an ideal hairstyle for a party you have to time to prepare for! Also, one can wear it to the parent to meet at school, to work if it’s a special day or on a date night.
- Ideal Age Groups: Moms all the way! This style ideal for women who have a tight schedule and not much time for themselves.
- Best Season to Try: This is an all season hairstyle.
- Matching Dresses: Pair this hair up with anything – literally. It goes with all the outfits.
See More: Simple Hairstyles For Wavy Hair
13. Bohemian Rhapsody for Long Hair:
Unique and high maintenance look to sport, this hairstyle also spells power and strength with the shiny and thinly done up tight curls. The larger curls fall behind, and the fringe in the front is kept smooth and clean. Carefree and one-of-a-kind!
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: This hair looks good with a round and oval shaped face.
- Suitable Occasions: Wear this hair to college, to the parties, to work – anywhere you like!
- Ideal Age Groups: More appropriate for the younger girls, it can also look good on working women.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this hairstyle in winters.
- Matching Dresses: You can pair this hair with jeans and a jacket, long, quirky dresses, huge hoops and your favourite shoes.
14. Bountiful Ringlets for Girls:
The perfect whimsical hair like from the fairy tales themselves, such hair is a lot of work, but the look is so great it is entirely worth it. The hair is tied in a small knot behind the head, and the rest of the hair falls in big ringlets down the back. A truly princess-like hairstyle indeed!
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: Go for this style if your face is square-shaped, longish or generic oval. Hair length should be medium for better management of the ringlets.
- Suitable Occasions: It is the right hairstyle for weddings and parties and celebrations.
- Ideal Age Groups: This type of hair is great for young women and also older women.
- Best Season to Try: This hair is suitable for any season.
- Matching Dresses: Pair this hair with stylish clothes, formal dresses, gowns and even long simple dresses.
15. Spiral Game Curly Hairstyle:
Small and tight curls spread uniformly over the entire head are the signature look of this hairstyle. The look is quite like a rock-star. It doesn’t need any decoration or clips. It just flows free! This stylish new hairstyle for curly hair is the most trending thing today!
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: This is a style that is apt for long and thin face and short curly hair.
- Suitable Occasions: Good for parties as well as casual occasions, go for this style for a young gathering, a movie date or work party.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hair looks best on young corporate women as well as older women.
- Best Season to Try: You can wear this hairstyle for any season.
- Matching Dresses: Team this cool hairstyle with casual jeans and tops, skirts, asymmetrical dresses, kurtas and pant-suits.
See More: Different Hairstyles for Girls
16. Bouncy Curls for Medium Length Hair:
Very simple yet very fashionable, this is one of the trendy hairstyles for curly hair. The middle parting is key, lightly curled and waved hair steals the show, and it is quite easy to carry too. The natural bounce of the hair takes centre-stage. For a cool and carefree personality, this is the best hair to wear!
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: Heart-shaped face, oval and round face, medium-long hair should be best suited for this style.
- Suitable Occasions: Be it a party or college, dance practice or work, this hairstyle looks perfect!
- Ideal Age Groups: This is a perfect teen or young adult hairstyle.
- Best season to Try: This hairstyle is best suited for summer evenings.
- Matching Dresses: Mix this look with casuals like sleeveless tops, dresses and kaftans, sexy one-piece dresses and boho-chic attire.
17. Very Short and Curly Haircut:
For short hair, the options of styling are equally varied and exciting. This haircut is proof that short hair need not be boring! Short curly hair can be styled smartly, with few curls falling on the forehead and the ones on the sides cut shorter. This hair looks great without the extra fuss of maintenance and upkeep.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: This style goes with any face shape, but the hair length must be very short.
- Suitable Occasions: It is everyday hair – so wear it at all times!
- Ideal Age Groups: This type of hair is great for older women who have lesser time to maintain their hairstyle.
- Best Season to Try: This hairstyle is suitable for all seasons!
- Matching Dresses: Pair it up with loungewear, casual wear, traditional wear or corporate formals – it looks stunning with anything and everything.
18. Wavy Curls Hair Styles for Long Faces:
Loosely done up curls with a sleek styling is what this look calls for gently middle-parted hair set using spray and perfectly balanced for a big forehead – the perfect red carpet look needs to be as chic as this one. The curls are further loosened up using fingers, but the hair needs to be stiff enough to hold the look.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: The ideal face shape for this style is an elongated face with a broad forehead. The hair length can be medium or long.
- Suitable Occasions: This hair is perfect for formal, glam events or programs.
- Ideal Age Groups: Young girls and even older women can rock this look!
- Best Season to Try: This is not a season-specific hairstyle, wear it anytime.
- Matching Dresses: Pair this hair with a glamorous gown, long dress, fancy designer wear or even the latest style saree.
19. Frizzy and Curly:
The best part about this kind of hair is that this hairstyle makes the hair look extremely voluminous and bouncy. The frizz can be higher or lower depending upon your level of conditioning and using softening hair products. The chaotic curls give this hairstyle a high level of personality! Use this when you want the very best of hairstyles for naturally curly frizzy hair.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: Any face shape can carry this kind of hair, and the length needs to be at least beyond shoulder length.
- Suitable Occasions: Try this hair every day! It’s not an occasion specific hairstyle but a daily routine hairdo.
- Ideal Age Groups: This should look good on older women or teens.
- Best Season to Try: One can wear this hairstyle in any season, but it will look better in the winters.
- Matching Dresses: Pair this hair up with anything really – for formal meetings or casual outings. Wear what you love, and the hair will play along.
20. Simple Side Twist Curly Hairstyle:
Natural curls have a charm that artificially created curls don’t. This style is a simple pin-up of naturally curly hair to the side, and the short hair that ends at the nape of the neck is the perfect choice for this kind of a hairstyle. The innocence of this style is quite endearing!
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: Any face shape can be suitable for this kind of hair, but they have to be short.
- Suitable Occasions: An ideal hairstyle for casual get-togethers or movie nights or outings with friends, this style can be an excellent first date hairstyle too.
- Ideal Age Groups: Teens and younger women would be able to carry this style better.
- Best Season to Try: Ideal for winters and autumn, this hair can also look good for a hot beach day.
- Matching Dresses: Pair it with your tee and skirt, or skirt and top or even a simple dress with a cardigan to complete the innocent damsel look!
See More: Updo Hairstyles
21. Powerful Bangs for Round Face:
The fact that the bangs and curls of the longer hair on the sides fall just on the rim of the face and eventually gives an impression of a thinner face makes it an ideal hairstyle for a full or round face. The combo look is charming! The curls are soft and take the attention away from the roundness of the face, like intended.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: Perfect for round or broad, heart-shaped face, this hairstyle needs the hair to be at least shoulder length.
- Suitable Occasions: Wear this hair for parties, college or work! It is one of the best hairstyles for naturally curly hair, and so it is also appropriate for any occasion.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hairstyle is much better suited for young working women and mature women.
- Best Season to Try: This is a very winter-favoured hairstyle.
- Matching Dresses: Team your hair with flouncy dresses or simple pants and shirts for a more business casual look or with traditional kurtas and dresses for a more Indian look.
22. Messy Bob Style Curly Haircut:
A bob never goes out of style. It has been around for ages and isn’t out of date yet. So why not use it to transform your hair? This is extremely casual and maintaining the hair like this is easy as well. Unless your hair is thin or shedding too much, this is a good style to have. The soft curls frame the face and make it look cute!
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: This style is great for a thin face, oval or rectangular. This style works well on short hair length.
- Suitable Occasions: Wear this hair for anything, formal or casual event, to school or college or work or even at home.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hairstyle looks cute on teens, and more mature women opt for this style for the low effort in maintaining the hair.
- Best Season to Try: This hairstyle can work well in any season.
- Matching Dresses: This hair looks great with western casuals like jeans and tees and tops.
23. Very Long and Curly Hairstyles:
Stylish and very glamorous, these tight and long curls are the best choice for a new adult for her prom! The permanent party look is also very rock-star-like, making it a good pick for bulky hair. The highlight is the length supplemented with simple parting.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: It works well for long or triangle-shaped faces and long hair.
- Suitable Occasions: Hairstyles for curly hair women are plenty but this style works well in a fashionable red carpet event, page 3 parties or something special, like Valentine’s Day dinner.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hairstyle is great for young women 20-30 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: This hairstyle must wear in winters.
- Matching Dresses: Go glam! Wear this hair with all your sexiest numbers, the designer gowns and patent high heels.
24. Curly Pixie:
This is mainly for very short hair where you need a sharp and smart look, and no other hairstyle can do as much justice as a pixie can. But a pixie also needs guts and the right face shape to carry it well too. Curl the hair on the crown and let it cascade gently down the sides.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: This haircut is fine for a thin face or maybe even an oval shaped face. The hair can be any length but needs to be cut to a short bob so that it can be converted to a Pixie.
- Suitable Occasions: This is ideal work hair and can be styled to look good for parties too.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hairstyle is much better suited for young working women.
- Best Season to Try: This is a very season – neutral hairstyle.
- Matching Dresses: All attires look good on this hair but avoid traditional Indian clothes because they won’t go quite well.
25. The African Tomboy Curly Haircut:
Oh, that attitude! This hairstyle is for the femme fatale – the one who can conquer any look with just her charm. It is perfectly suitable for that rocker chick that does all minus the drama and softness. If you think that tomboyish charm suits you well you should try this smart and sharp look. It is one of the most amazing very short curly hairstyles for women.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: This haircut is best for a thin face cut and any length hair which can be chopped down into this boyish afro.
- Suitable Occasions: Wear this hair for glam parties or even for daily routine.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hairstyle is for the bold and beautiful teen girl or sophisticated young woman of today.
- Best Season to Try: This is a very season – neutral hairstyle.
- Matching Dresses: You can wear all attires with this hair but avoid traditional Indian clothes because they won’t go quite well.
26. Deep Side Parting Curly Hairstyles:
For the lady with the bouncy and voluminous hair, this is an excellent style to flaunt the sheer volume of hair! The natural curls are allowed to fall in abandon, more on one side of the face than the other. This is a great hairstyle where one can look simply gorgeous without much ado. Since the deep side parting is not commonly opted for, this is an unusual look for the glamorous girl in you!
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: The combination needed for this hair to work is a thin or heart-shaped face and voluminous curly hair of medium or longer length.
- Suitable Occasions: This is an excellent hairstyle for parties, weddings and ceremonies.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hairstyle is much better suited for young working women.
- Best Season to Try: This is a hairstyle which looks good in all seasons but best suited for a winter outing.
- Matching Dresses: Go for trendy, and designer style dresses with this hair for a cool look.
27. Curly Bride Hairstyle:
For anyone, their wedding day is the most important and significant day. This hairstyle makes the day of the bride even more joyous because there isn’t any joy more than a good hair day! The tender curls that frame the face are stunning, and the rest of the bulk of the hair is gathered into a knot on the side of the head. This composition also allows the hairstylist to add the appropriate jewels to the hair and make it look prettier.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: A square, oval or long face is best suited for this hairstyle, and the length must be medium-long.
- Suitable Occasions: The ideal occasion for this kind of hair would be weddings or red carpet events.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hairstyle is best suited for the bride (young women or women between ages 20-35)
- Best Season to Try: This is a very winter style hairdo.
- Matching Dresses: Go for cute, net dresses or sleek gowns for the wedding to match this hair.
28. Very Soft Curls for Oval Face:
Maintain your sweet and stylish look with this ‘soft curls around the face’ look. This is the perfect ‘girl-next-door’ look which is easy to flaunt too, with minimal maintenance. The face looks younger in this kind of hairstyle. This is a casually cool and cute look!
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: This is one of the cute curly hairstyles for long or oval shaped face and long, wavy hair which is not rough or frizzy.
- Suitable Occasions: This is ideal work hair and can also wear in general routine.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hairstyle is suitable for teens, working young women as well as older mature women.
- Best Season to Try: This is a hairstyle right for any season but would work great for winters and autumn.
- Matching Dresses: Wear smart shirts and sweaters with this hair or go for a delicate salwar kameez.
29. Twisted Curls Hairstyles for Girls:
A very elaborate hairstyle which also needs to be maintained well, the tight loops are created using hair rollers over wet hair and then later set with spray. The hair can be dried naturally or using a dryer. The hairstyle is very impermanent, and the twists go away in one wash or even if brushed harshly. But the look is quite stunning and worth the effort.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: If you have a round or square face, this look will be appropriate. Roll up those long tresses which should be medium length or more.
- Suitable Occasions: This hairstyle looks good for short duration events like corporate events, parties and small wedding programs.
- Ideal Age Groups: This is a perfect teen or young adult hairstyle.
- Best Season to Try: This is a perfect hairstyle for winters are the twists hold well in winters as compared to the hot summers.
- Matching Dresses: Wear anything you fancy with this versatile hairstyle.
30. Easy Curly Undercut:
Very bold and adventurous women would go for this hairstyle which needs guts to carry. The cropped hair is too short, and only the crown has longer hair. The hair texture needs to be appropriate for this style to look good. This is not just any normal hairstyle; only get this done if you are entirely sure of the look.
- Preferred Hair and Face Types: This haircut is fine for a thin face and stiff or coarse textured hair which can hold up the styling.
- Suitable Occasions: This is an ideal hairstyle for any occasion – more for red carpet events, fancy fashion events and the like.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hairstyle is perfect for stylish and bold women of any age.
- Best Season to Try: Any season! All that matters is the styling and the kind of accessories you add on.
- Matching Dresses: Go for smart designer wear and corporate workwear for best pairing with this hairstyle.
- Love your curls! Take care of them properly, wash and condition them well and pat dry instead of wringing the hair or rubbing it harshly to dry it out. Let it dry naturally instead of a lot of heat based dryers so that they stay healthy.
- While combing, waves and curls tend to tangle a lot. In this case, it is better to detangle using fingers or a wide-toothed comb to sort it out before combing so that the breakage and damage are minimal.
- Always moisturise roots. Experts say Argan oil and red clay does wonders for the curls. Apply a hair mask to avoid dry and frizzy curls.
- Using curling iron on already curly hair is OK! If the hair is coloured, the chances are that the definition of curls on dye hair v/s regular is different. Curling iron shall give uniformity to the look.
- So, girls, these were the top 30 curly hairstyles we found for you. Please do let us know which one would you wear to the evening ball, and if you have any tips and suggestions for the same, do drop in a line.
Curls are amazing, and with slightly more attention and smart work than usual, one can look great in a curly hairstyle. We have tried to cover all the happening curly hairstyles in the scene today in this article. We hope you found enough inspiration as well as adventurous styles to maybe try out in this article. Do let us know what you think, and if you will try out these funky and fabulous hairstyles. Looking like a perfect diva is easy!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answer:
Q1. How to stop or minimise curl damage while sleeping?
Ans: The truth is, while we are sleeping, the hair gets a rough deal because of constant friction caused by the sheets and pillows. We move a lot more than we think in sleep and this may be bad for your curls. Always braid your hair before bed to minimise the friction and resultant damage. Switch to smoother sheets like viscose or satin for lesser hair damage. It will also reduce hair fall due to the same reasons.
Q2. How to wash curly hair?
Ans: This entirely depends on the type of curls you have. If you have tight and coiled-up curls, go section wise, rinse them deep and condition deep too. If you have light, wavy hair, first detangle it, then wash liberally and then pat dry. You must be able to read your hair. If it isn’t falling the way you want it to, something needs to change. Also, there is a new way to clean curls these days, and it propounds doing away with shampoo entirely. Wash using just the conditioner and see the way your curls look. Use a microfiber towel to dry out the hair or even a plain old t-shirt will do.
Q3. How can I get defined curls after washing?
Ans: You won’t need any fancy products but just a few bobby pins for this process. Defined ringlets are quite quick and simple to make. Only, part the hair from the centre, and then take 2-inch strips, coil them and then secure with pins. Keep them for a couple of hours and done! Perfect ringlets!