9 Best and Cute Medium Curly Hairstyles for Women
In the versatility of choices a fashion magazine will provide you, it’s quite easy to spoil yourself. However, lately, the trends have been focusing more on the medium sized hair where the maintenance and style come hand in hand. Now the latest runs with fashion are continually focusing on the curls, and this is precis what inspired this article today. Often the common notion says curls just don’t fit in with the flexible crowd, and this is why here in this article we see the different kinds of medium curly hairstyle that you can sport.
You might easily lose yourself in the vast array of choices a fashion magazine provides you; however, medium-sized hairstyles are on the trend hotlist! A medium sized haircut needs proper maintenance to impact the onlookers effectively. Latest fashion updates mention curls a lot, and this is from where this article drew inspiration for today. It’s known that curly hair stands out and has a unique allure to it that can easily be spotted in a crowd, making the one sporting it stand out too! Let’s have a look at the different kinds of curly hair you can sport!
Latest Curly Hairstyles for Shoulder Length Hair Women with Images:
Here we have the top 9 medium curly hairstyles for women with Pictures. These are trendy and most recent medium curly hairstyles for women.
1. The Massive Curl:
Classic curls have always been a choice preference for thick-manned beauties. Curls in these hairstyles are rigid since they tend to be coarse and thick, usually holding their shape or texture. On the other hand, these curls would make just the perfect duo with just about any look, be it a body con dress or some casual jeans.
- Suitable Occasion: Casual outings, Informal meet-ups, Get-togethers, etc.
- Ideal Age: Looks good on young women and teenagers.
- Best Season to wear: All seasons.
- Suitable dress: Casual wear, jeans and a top, etc.
2. The Soft Curls:
The curls in this look are much more formal and softened to form soft beach waves. These may not be the mainstream hardcore curls, but sporting some waves in your tresses always gets the best out of your looks. Not only does it add personality to your hair, but it also makes sure your style quotient stays intact.
- Suitable Parties: Formal gatherings, Business meetings, Family functions, etc.
- Ideal Age Group: Any age group, but middle-aged businesswomen especially may require this style.
- Best Season to Wear: All seasons.
- Suitable Dress: Formals, Ethnic-wear, and can be sported casually too!
3. The Pony:
A pony with curly locks is just a go-to hairstyle for busy mornings. Juggling between the files and the coffee cup, the quickest and trendiest way to style your hair is by gathering them at the back and leashing the mane with a simple tie. One might use the pony wrap trick to hide the hair tie.
- Suitable Parties: Work, Office, and can be sported casually too.
- Ideal Age Group: Working women and college girls.
- Perfect Season: No specific season.
- Suitable Dress: Will look good on workwear and casuals.
4. The Half Bun:
Buns forever have been the top pick of the trendiest hairdos. From a red carpet special to merely getting the stupid locks out of your forehead, but is a favourite for all, and here we have a classic modification for it. Sectioning the hair in half, tie the front half in a bun and let the rest be. Leaving some loose curls down the front would complement the look.
- Suitable Parties: Weekend parties, casual meets, outings, etc.
- Ideal Age Group: Teenagers, college girls and women.
- Best Season: Any season.
- Appropriate Dress: Casual wears and sarees.
5. The Beach Look:
This medium curly hairstyle is always at its best when it’s bouncy and fluffed up and therefore even though in this hairdo the curls are more spread and uneven, if you have a thinning hair problem, you might want to opt for the breezy curls. Pair this hairstyle with tight body dresses to enhance the hair fluff.
- Suitable Parties: Beach parties, casual meets and night-outs, etc.
- Ideal Age Groups: Any age groups, especially women.
- Best Season: The hair-do is an essential summer look but can wear in any season.
- Fitting Dresses: It goes with tight body dresses like swimsuits, etc.
See More: How To Style Medium Length Hair
6. The Bun:
A high-top knot is an end of all the summer problems. To beat the heat in fashion, you needed to be gathered around the crown and packed and tied into a hot top knot. A bow or a fancy ribbon at the back would do wonders around this time.
- Suitable Parties: Stepping out, Casual outings, parties, etc.
- Ideal Age: Teenagers, college girls and young women.
- Best Season: It’s a particular summer style.
- Suitable Dress: Casuals, t-shirts, etc.
7. The Braid Band:
Braids have always been fun and exciting, bringing in life to any hairstyle. To get this simple look start by sectioning one part of the lock from the side and braid it across to the other end, pinning it in place.
- Suitable Parties: Sporting casually to college or parties, etc.
- Ideal Age: Teenagers and young women.
- Perfect Season: No specific season.
- Suitable Dress: Casual wear.
See More: Easy Formal Hairstyles For Medium Hair
8. The Low Bun:
Low buns usually go well with sophistication, and this is why for the wedding day, grab your hair into a low hanging bun and make sure enough locks are propped out to add to your look. The bun can be pinned to place with bobby pins and a fancy clip somewhere tucked in wouldn’t hurt anyone.
- Suitable Parties: Wedding parties, Business meetings, etc.
- Ideal Age Groups: All age groups, especially young women.
- Best Season: No specific season.
- Suitable Dress: Elegant gowns, Party dresses, etc.
See More: Medium Length Red Hairstyles
9. The Soft Waterfall:
This is the princess curls we have all been waiting for. These are deliberate made soft curls rolling off your head, and a classic waterfall braid across the breadth of your head is just the perfect companion to it.
- Suitable Parties: Formal meetings, conferences, etc.
- Ideal Age Groups: Suitable for young women.
- Best Season: Can wear in any season.
- Suitable Dress: Formal wear, length dresses, etc.
- Apply almond oil on your hair to treat dry and damaged hair.
- Wash your hair regularly after 2-3 days, for the proper regulation of natural hair oils.
- Skip having hot water showers as the hot water will make your hair dry and brittle as it strips protective oils from your hair.
- After the final rinse, use one tablespoon of lemon juice on your tresses. Just towel dry your hair and then style it, as usual, to get rid of dry hair.
- Get your hair appropriately trimmed for at least every six weeks to eliminate dry, split ends.
- Wet hair is supposedly three times weaker than your normal hair and thus more likely to break. Towel dry your hair properly. Now gently detangles your hair using a wide tooth comb.
In short, medium curls look gorgeous as a hairstyle and are entirely a trend-setter. Many women prefer curls as they give a unique style to the hair and leave a significant impact on peers. There are many hairstyles from which you can choose from, but we decided curls because they’ll be in rage very soon (they already are). Ladies, a perfect spiral works wonders on all aspects of your personality as well as your appearance, so, get your hair supplies or rush to the nearest saloon now to get your medium hair curled!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How to make curly hair look good after they dry?
Ans: To ensure that your hair looks as good as they did before drying, make sure you follow the right routine as well as use the right products. If you have tried all the great products of the curly world, yet never manage to make your hair look good, your routine isn’t right. However, if your method is quite good and yet you do not see results, it may be time to switch your products for new ones.
Q2. Is curly hair care time-consuming?
Ans: Not at all! You can be all curly even while doing other important stuff. Washing hair and applying products generally take around for at least 10 to15 minutes. Now, you can either put it into a plop or let it air dry while you do other things, as simple as that!
Q3. What to do if curls become frizzy after drying?
Ans: There are two situations: either you’re using too much of your product, or you’re using too less. Both lead to frizzy curls. Use only the appropriate amount as mentioned on the label of the product or as recommended by a specialist.
Q4. What to do about oily, greasy and flat curls?
Ans: Well, you may be facing this problem because of any of these below-mentioned reasons – you are using too much oil, you are using oils to style instead of curls on your hair, or maybe you are using too much of any product. It might also happen if you are co-washing too often and not using shampoo in between to clarify product buildup. Take care only to use appropriate products in appropriate amounts.