How To Apply Cucumber(Kheera) For Hair and It’s Benefits
Cucumber is a vegetable with many benefits. Cucumber good for hair, this has many vitamins and minerals that help your hair to grow well. It has vitamins like A and C, silica, Potassium, Alkaline material, Manganese, Magnesium and many other minerals also. Vitamin A, C and silica in cucumber helps for hair growth. You can make good smooth hair and help it to grow faster apply cucumber for hair regularly.
Benefits of Cucumber (Kheera) for Hair:
- Cucumber juice is very good to help with your hair growth.
- Washing your hair with cucumber juice daily can give you a strong hair.
- Minerals and vitamins in cucumber can help to repair damaged hair.
- Washing your hair with mild shampoo with cucumber can give you a shiny hair.
- Eating cucumber can hydrate your skin and prevents hair falling.
How To Use Cucumber for Hair:
Here we have present how to apply cucumber for hair in top 5 methods.
1. Cucumber Oil:
Cucumber oil is great for your hair. These are good to avoid skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis etc. it also has the power to regrowth your hair fast. Cucumber oil is made from its seeds. To preserve all nutrients the seeds will undergo cold press. You can apply this oil to hydrate your hair. Most of the hair problems are due to dryness. In order to avoid those problems, apply to cucumber oil for hair.
How to Apply:
- After washing your hair properly with mild shampoo pat dry it.
- Apply cucumber oil with your fingers on your scalp. Make sure to apply in the area with less hair.
- Just do it in a circular motion for some time. massaging your hair will help to increase the blood circulation and thereby it also promotes the hair growth.
- Make sure to do this twice weekly to get the good result. It is better to use natural cucumber shampoo to avoid more hair fall while you wash your hair.
2. Cucumber Shampoo for Dry Hair:
It is better to avoid artificial shampoo which may dry out your hair and will distort its natural look. As cucumber has good hydrating property it is used in many shampoos and conditioners. They are good to make your hair look healthy and smooth. Cucumber can maintain the pH balance of the scalp and reduce dry flakes and soothes your hair. This shampoo is suitable for dry hair.
How to Make:
- Main ingredients for this shampoo are cucumber and lemon. You can take the quantity according to your hair. length. 1 small cucumber and lemon will be enough.
- Get juice from both. You can use a blender for that.
- You can take the juice out using a strainer and put it into a bottle.
- Shake it well and this is how you can make a cucumber shampoo for dry hair.
How to Apply:
- Wash your hair and apply this natural cucumber shampoo on your scalp.
- Massage your scalp with fingers for a few minutes.
- Make sure to reach all the area of your scalp with fingers.
- Then wash your hair with water properly.
- You can reduce dryness and dandruff problems using cucumber for hair wash.
3. Cucumber Shampoo for Oily Hair:
Every ingredient not suitable for oily hair. They need to remove extra moisture from their scalp and make it shiny and well balanced.
- 1 tbsp green clay.
- 1tbsp liquid Castile soap.
- 1 tsp green tea.
- 10 drops tea tree oil.
How to Make It:
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl and make it a fine paste. Your cucumber shampoo is now ready.
How to Apply:
- Use your fingers to give a massage on your scalp and apply it evenly on your scalp.
- After 5 minutes, wash your hair properly to get a good look.
- You can do this twice every week to maintain a good shiny hair.
See More: Cucumber Juice Recipes
4. Cucumber Hair Mask:
Cucumber hair pack apply to give your head some coolness. It helps in hydration and promotes hair growth. You can make this mask at home and apply it to your hair. You can see the amazing result with this.
- 1 small cucumber.
- 5-6 tbsp Yogurt.
- 1tbsp Apple cider vinegar.
- 1 tsp Olive Oil.
How to Make-:
- Blend all ingredients in a blender. It is better to keep the cucumber skin on it.
- You will get a creamy mixture. This is your cucumber hair mask.
How to Apply:
- This is a treatment to be done before washing your hair. Apply this creamy mixture to dry hair.
- Make sure to use your fingers and massage it on your scalp. Massage your scalp for 5-10 minutes and leave it on your hair for 20 minutes, After wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- You can do this treatment weekly once to nourish your hair well. Use this cucumber mask for hair and regrow your lost hair.
5. Cucumber Conditioner:
Cucumber is very good for healthy hair. You can use them to make shampoos and conditioners. The main reason behind using it as a conditioner is its hydrating property. So, it is always advisable to use a good hair conditioner that can soothe your scalp. Potassium n cucumber helps to promote hair growth and vitamins and minerals in Olive oil make your hair look healthy. Always better to choose a natural conditioner for hair. You can use cucumber for healthy hair
- ¼ peeled cucumber.
- 1 egg.
- 4tbsp Olive oil.
How to Make It:
- Make cucumber juice by putting it in a blender and strain it if you want.
- Mix egg and oil in a bowl and add this cucumber juice into it.
- Mix it well and your conditioner is ready to use.
How to Use It:
- Apply this conditioner on your hair dry hair and massage it on your scalp well.
- Let it sit there for at least 30 minutes. 30 minutes later wash your hair properly to get rid of this mask.
- You can do it once in a week to promote hair growth.
See More: Cucumber for Skin
Cucumber is a treasure of healthy benefits. You can also eat cucumber for hair growth and reduce the hair loss. Drink plenty of water to hydrate your skin. Hydrating your skin is very important to promote hair growth. All vitamins and minerals in Cucumber are very essential for your hair. To maintain a healthy-looking hair, you can wash your hair with cucumber juice and use above cucumber-based shampoos and conditioners properly. Don’t take cucumber as a silly vegetable. Start using it from today.