How To Use Almond Oil For Acne Scars?
Were you aware that you could use almond oil for acne scars? Almond is oil straight from pressed almonds, that acts as an extremely effective treatment for acne. Its mild and hypo allergic properties is suited best for even sensitive skin. Almond oil is also now and then referred to as sweet almond oil.
Almond oil is frequently preferred to other oils while it is light and is not greasy. With its high levels of fatty acids, almond oil has been used to treat skin problems, such as acne, eczema, or psoriasis, since earlier times, making it one of the most preferred oils for acne treatment. It is also rich in Vitamin E and anti-oxidant properties that will make your skin soft and supple.
How to Use Almond Oil for Acne Scars:
Here are the best methods to use almond oil for acne:
1. There are quite a few different methods to make the best use of almond oil for acne scars. Wash your hands and face and take some drops of almond oil on your hands and massage it onto the face, leaving it soak in. Try this before going to the bed at night and wash off in the morning.
2. Almond has fatty acids which dissolve the sebum that causes acne. Clean your hands and face. Decant some almond oil onto your hands and massage it on your face preferably earlier than going to bed. When you leave it overnight, your skin will absorb the oil to get rid of the debris. Its vitamin A property is will reduce the acne.
3. One more additional benefit of by almond oil is that you can combine it with other oils, for example evening primrose oil, tea tree oil, sea buck thorn oil otherwise jojoba oil, to name a few, for a custom moisturizer formula. Utilize a couple drops of almond oil mixed by a couple drops of evening primrose oil as a sunrise moisturizer, to this, then a blend of almond oil, evening primrose oil, sea buck thorn oil, plus tea tree oil and apply at night before going to bed.
See More: Pomegranate For Acne
4. The next method to utilize almond oil for acne treatment comprises application of almond oil on the unwashed skin by clean hands. Use this to clean wipe makeup, dust and other extra substances from your skin. Wash and dry the face. Then smear the second layer of the oil on the clean skin, massage it. It will hydrate the face and locks moisture.
5. Combine ½ cup of sugar with 1 tablespoonful of unadulterated almond oil. Rub the mixture quietly onto your skin. Remember to avid the delicate area about the eyes. Clean it off with lukewarm water and then pat your face dry.
See More: How To Remove Pimple Marks In 2 Days
6. Almond oil for acne spots is another good use. Almond oil contains fatty acids which dissolve sebum and the impurities which cause acne and pimples. It furthermore cleanses the skin pores and repairs damage to the skin, and puts a stop to the growth of acne and pimples. Blend sweet therapeutic grade almond oil plus organic honey in equal parts. Clean your hands plus face. Apply the mixture onto your entire face; allow it there for concerning 20 minutes. Wash it off your face moreover pat dry.
7. Take 1 tablespoon of honey, ½ an avocado and 1 tablespoon of almond oil. Blend the ingredients together until the blend forms a puree and apply on the face skin. Apply to the face in all areas. Leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing.
See More: Best Cleanser For Acne Prone Skin
Almond oil is an excellent source of remedy for acne and pimples. Almond oil for acne is the trusted face pack choice to get rid of the acne and scars caused by it. In addition to using it to treat acne, it can also help reduce the dark circles around your eyes and decrease the tan. Almond oil for oily acne skin is also put to used to ensure results. So now that you know what almond oil can be used for, just start experimenting.