How To Make Tasty Fried Chicken Wings?
There are many ways in which one can enjoy the delicious taste and juicy chicken. For those, who have a love for spicy food as well as for chicken, can easily consider dishes like chicken wings. You must have definitely heard about the famous chain of KFC who earn millions of money only with one of their famous dishes called chicken wings bucket. This makes you realize the demand of chicken wings in the market and among the population. However, no matter what the hygiene and nutrient levels of these junk foods can never compare that made at home in a clean and safe environment and free from preservatives. Read along to know the best way to make chicken wings.
All you need to do is learn the right ways to prepare chicken wings. Another factor you need to know here is that there are many ways in which chicken wings can be prepared like hot chicken wings and spicy chicken wings recipes. Among the many recipes, one of the most popular ones comes in the form of fried chicken wings recipe that is quite a delicacy enjoyed by adults as well as children.
See More: How To Make Ginger Garlic Chicken
Fried Chicken Wings Recipe:
Check out the tasty chicken wings recipe below:
- Eggs: 2
- Buttermilk: 2 Cups
- Chicken Wings: 4 Pounds (discard tips and splits)
- All Purpose Flour: 3 Cups
- Saltine Crackers: 1 Cup, crushed
- Ground Black Pepper: 1 Teaspoon
- Dried Thyme: 1 Teaspoon, grounded
- Cayenne Pepper: ¼ Teaspoon, powdered
- Salt: To taste
- Garlic Powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Peanut Oil: for Frying
Method of Preparation:
- The first thing to do here is to mix in the eggs and the buttermilk and whisk it well until it turns smooth.
- Now take the chicken wings and cover each one of them one by one in this paste.
- Now cover the bowl and refrigerate the bowl for about 30 minutes.
See More: How To Prepare Roast Chicken
- Take another large bowl in which you need to combine the all purpose flour, the saltine crackers, pepper, thymes, cayenne pepper, and salt and garlic powder.
- Make sure you mix all the ingredients well.
- Take a deep fryer or a sauce pan and heat the peanut oil well in it to at least 350 degree F.
- Now take out the marinade that you add made and in which the chicken wings were left to marinate.
- All you need are the chicken wings and you can discard the rest of the marinade.
- Make sure that before using it, the excess buttermilk from the chicken has been removed well.
- These wings should now be pressed well in the dry mixture that you have prepared.
- Make sure that the chicken wings are coated well.
- These bread crumbs are what will bring the crispiness in the wings and therefore needs to be used properly.
- Make sure when you fry the chicken wings, you don’t add all of them together.
- It is important to fry the wings in batches for best results.
- The wings should be fried till the time the outer coat is golden brown in colour and the chicken is no longer pink in shade especially at the bone.
- Approximately 10 minutes of deep frying the wings will give you the best cooking.
- This should be paper dried to remove the excess oil and then seasoned with some salt.
- To enhance the taste you can always serve it with different sauces like cheese sauce, mint sauce or even with salsa.
- This will surely give you more reasons to indulge in the yummy fried chicken wings.
See More: How To Prepare Garlic Chicken
- Make sure the wings are served hot. This will keep the taste restored and also ensure that your guests are thrilled by your culinary skills.
Enjoy Your hot and delicious chicken wings, without going to KFC!