9 Latest and Popular Yoga Classes in Pune
In today’s world of cut-throat competition and adulterated lifestyle, people are becoming victims of rare and grievous sickness. The names of the diseases cancer, heart attack and brain hemorrhage that were rare in the olden times have become a household name in today’s world and no one, but only we are responsible and should be blamed for this. People have become more and more aware of this lately and are moving towards a healthy lifestyle by practising exercises, eating healthy food and meditating, and all this together are an integral part of yoga. So, practising yoga is gaining much popularity today. If you are looking for yoga Pune, then sit back, relax and go through this article as we bring to you nine best yoga classes in Pune.
Nine Best Power Yoga Classes in Pune with Details:
1. Gold’s Gym, Vimannagar:
Gold’s Gym is one of the largest and most famous chains of the gym for the people. They take care of the holistic development of their customers and therefore arrange for various classes besides gym such as aerobics, Zumba, yoga, spinning, meditation, etc. In association with some of the best yoga trainers in Pune, it takes the best power yoga in Pune. The trainers visit all the branches in Pune and hence no matter whichever location you select, you can still avail the best service. They have more than 15 branches located in all the prime locations for your convenience. So what are you waiting for, call your nearest branch and enrol for the best yoga courses in Pune.
- Contact No: +919152176895
- Address: 1st Floor, Giga Space IT Park, Pune Nagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014, Near Commercial Complex Back Side Sbi Bank.
- Timings: Monday to Saturday 6 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Sunday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
2. Yoga and Management Center, Pashan:
Yoga is one of the popular and best forms of workout that not only works with your physical fitness but will also take care of your emotional and mental well-being. Besides, it helps in controlling stress and improves the flexibility of your body. If you reside somewhere in Pashan and looking for Iyengar yoga Pune, then this is the best place for you to be as they teach all the popular types of yoga and also offer free yoga classes in Pune for the trail. Besides, they even carry out yoga teacher training course in Pune with certification enabling you to be a trainer as well. So, don’t wait and call them on the number below.
- Contact No:+ (91)-20-67281797
- Address: Flat No 1 Gauri Shankar Apartment, Behind Yash Classic Apartment, Sus Road, Pashan, Pune
- Timings: Flexible
3. Param Yoga, Dhole Patil Road:
Param Yoga is the one-stop destination for your search for health, vitality, and fitness. With over 12 years of experience in this field, Param Yoga has more than 40 trainers with them and have trained more than 400 trainers. They are one of the best providers of yoga training in Pune and have produced some of the best yoga teachers in Pune. So if you want to learn and practice yoga with perfection, then enrol yourself with Param Yoga Institute in Pune. They are located at two prime locations in Pune, namely Dhole Patil Road and Aundh for you to choose from and for those who cannot travel or are looking for yoga teacher at home Pune, then they even provide that. Your search for the best yoga teacher in Pune is just a call away.
- Contact No: +91-99231 58200
- Address: 407, Millennium Star, Near Ruby Hall Hospital, Dhole Patil Road, Pune – 411001
- Timings: Flexible
[See More: Yoga Classes in Hyderabad]
4. The Yoga Light Studio, Koregaon Park:
Yoga Light Studio is one of the popular yoga classes in Pune in the posh area of Koregaon Park. The trainers here are excellent in their teachings and have in-depth knowledge about the teachings, techniques, and therapies. They are always motivating and teach in a manner that you never get bored and are always enthusiastic about the workout. Every day, you learn something new about your body. They are also one of the prominent pregnancy yoga classes in Pune and also take special classes for disabled and special disorders, so start your journey of yoga with the yoga Light Studio today itself.
- Contact No: 09822895792
- Address: Meeranagar society, B-8 / 7, lane 7, opposite bus stop, Koregaon Park. Pune, Maharashtra 411001.
- Timings: Monday to Saturday 6:30 a.m. to 8:15 p.m. (Sunday Closed)
5. O Yoga Universal, Koregaon Park:
Join O yoga because life is yoga. It is not just any other form of exercise, nor is it any replacement for aerobics or callisthenics. Yoga is something much above it. It is pure. It is divine. And It is a path that one can and should follow for controlling our body, mind, thoughts, and ultimately achieve union with your higher being and divine self. Join O yoga Universal to see how yoga can change your life steadily and carefully in a fantastic way.
- Contact No:+919158777731
- Address: Sundarban, Near Dario’s, 1st Lane, Koregaon Park, Pune – 411001.
- Timings: Monday to Saturday 7 am to 8 am for regular batch and 9:30 am to 2 pm teacher’s training program.
6. Postures Yoga Art Studio, Viman Nagar:
Located in Viman Nagar, the Postures Yoga Art Studio is one of its kind studio for practising yoga. With some of the best trainers of Pune and state of the art facilities, one can truly rejoice working out here at Postures Yoga Art Studio. Register yourself for a free trial session here and have a rejuvenating experience.
- Contact No: 098602 78686
- Address: Gulmohar Regency, Rowhouse No 22 Viman Nagar Rd Beside Chopstick Restaurant, Near Datta Mandir Chowk, Maharashtra 411014.
- Timings: Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 6:15 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. Saturday and Sunday closed.
7. Empower Fitness Club, Wanowrie:
Established in 2020, and situated in Wanowrie, the Empower Fitness Club is one of the best fitness clubs in Pune with all the modern facilities and amenities, including yoga. With some of the ace yoga trainers at the club, one can learn to master some of the best poses here quickly. With more than 130 group classes of different types carried out each month, one can certainly attain their fitness goal here. Call them on the details below for more inquiry. You can even have power yoga classes in Pune.
- Contact No: + (91) -20-66825220
- Address: 3rd Floor, Picasso Kedari Icon, Wanawari, near nibm, Salunke Vihar Road, Opp. Reliance Fresh, Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra 411048.
- Timings: Flexible timings
8. Planet Fitness, Shukrawar Peth:
Planet Fitness is one of the biggest chain of international fitness clubs and has a wonderful club in Shukrawar Peth. Besides cardio, gym they have other floor exercises, including yoga. With well-trained professionals, one can get the best experience of yoga to rejuvenate and revitalise yourself. Here are the contact details of the Planet Fitness center in Pune.
- Contact No: + (91) -20-66824202
- Address: Swargiya Pramod Mahajan Krida Sankul, Opposite Telephone Exchange, Lane No 2, Shukrawar, Peth, Pune, 411002.
- Timings: Flexible Timings
9. Sumitz, Baner:
Sumitz is one of the best yoga and fitness centers in Pune. If you are located in Balewadi or near Baner, then this is one of the best alternatives for you for yoga.
- Contact No: 020-67289536
- Address: Plot No-9, Sr No-31/5/1, Balewadi Stadium, Nr Mitcon Institue Of Management, Balewadi-Baner, Pune.
- Timings: Everyday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Beyond all these yoga center in Pune, here are our top and popular Yoga teachers in Pune.
- Swapnil Khare
- Nitin Kumbhar
- Neelkanth Mishra
- Ashutosh Gaikwad
- Prakash Gosavi
You can even contact these trainers for the best yoga learning experience for you and your family.
Yoga is no longer a fitness mantra, but a necessity in life to stay fit and healthy. Also, if you want to grow spiritually or want to be one with your higher being and divine self and understand the greater purpose of life, then nothing can work better than yoga. Those described above are the best yoga classes in Pune where you can join in and rejuvenate and revitalize yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
Q1. Which are The Best Yoga Classes for Pregnant Ladies in Pune?
Ans: The following is the list of best prenatal yoga classes in Pune:
- Pregnancy and Antenatal Classes
- Mammas Care
- Leaf (Prenatal yoga Classes)
- Tanushree Divine Garbhasanskar
- Prenatal yoga by Dr Swati Bajaj
- Jalsa yoga Classes
- Param yoga
Q2. Who Takes Baba Ramdev Yoga classes in Pune?
Ans: The following is the list of Ramdev Baba yoga Centre in Pune, also known as the PatanjaliYoga Centre in Pune:
- Swasthya Siddhi yoga Classes Anita Patil
- Patanjali Yog Samiti Bharat Swabhiman Nyas
- Divya Yog as Patanjali yoga classes in pune
- Art of Living’s yoga Class and meditation center
- Jalsa yoga Classes
- Yoganjali yoga Classes also called as ramdev baba yoga classes in pune
- Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute for the Iyengar yoga classes in pune
Q3. List The 5 Benefits of Doing Yoga:
Ans: There are numerous physical, emotional, and mental benefits of practicing yoga. Here is the list of top 5 of such benefits:
- It improves the flexibility of the body
- Various emotional and mental problems such as stress, anxiety, depression, anger, irritability, frustration can be well controlled by practicing yoga
- It improves the concentration of a person
- Tones the muscles of the body
- It helps in weight reduction and balances the metabolism