The Dengue fever is well-known as breakbone fever that is a grave viral disease pass on by the bite of Aedes albopictus mosquito. It is inflicted in two forms: dengue fever along with the dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF). Dengue fever is so far severe but does not core death while in Dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF) bleeding from nose start plus is a fatal disease important to death if not cure on time.
You have to know that Aedes Albopictus Mosquito source dengue as well as dengue hemorrhagic fever. It breeds in small opening, flower plus plants pots, leaf axils, useless tyres, older oil drums, animal drinking water pots and potentially in stagnant and all water storage containers close to human dwelling.
Precaution is better than cure! Dengue fever is a severe viral ailment and for those precautions is must as well as so improved than getting infected. Nowadays, the dengue fever becomes common and it is necessary to avoid the dengue fever in addition to simply deal with dengue virus earlier than its fatal influence. Therefore, in this article I have given you some of the best precaution tips for Dengue fever.
The mosquitoes that spread dengue fever usually bite at dusk and dawn but may bite at any time during the day, especially indoors, in shady areas, or when the weather is cloudy. In countries such as India, there are still some places in the rural areas where people are not properly educated about the virus. Due to lack of technology and improper connection to the developed cities, these underdeveloped people don’t even know how to detect the virus. Some think that almost all disease have the same kind of symptoms. Due to lack of education on this subject, they are not even able to be cautious like us and thus they are prime victims of the dengue fever virus.
See More: Stomach Flu Symptoms
Dengue Fever Symptoms, Causes And Precautions:
This article deals about what are the main causes and symptoms of dengue fever and what precautions you have to take stop spreading dengue fever.
Symptoms Of Dengue Fever:
Sign of dengue fever differ by age of the patient for example infant plus young children obtain a measles-like rash by high fever while older children along with adults dig up
- Mild illness.
- Body aches.
- Mild fever.
- Headache and some times cruel headache.
- Body pain.
- Running nose.
- Appetite loss vomiting.
- Furthermore nausea next to fever.
- In DHF hemorrhage, shocks also take place.
See More: Symptoms Of Viral Fever
Dengue Fever Causes:
There are many reasons behind the occurrence of dengue fever. Here are some of the most happening and most common causes of dengue fever. The top 10 causes of dengue fever are as follows:
1. Mosquito Bites:
Among all the causes of dengue fever known to man, this one is the most common one. One can easily get infected with the virus of dengue fever as a mosquito bites him or her. The dengue fever mosquitoes carry the virus within them and as they come in contact with your skin they inset the virus in your bloodstream and it spreads throughout the body quickly and effectively. This is one of the basic dengue fever causes. To keep these mosquitoes away one can apply the different anti-mosquito lotions or sprays available in the stores on their body. This will ensure that no mosquito comes near you. According to doctors, the virus is in the air at this moment. For this reason, it is recommended that you stay safe and take care of yourself.
2. Polluted Water:
One can easily catch a dengue fever by using polluted and harmful water. There are certain areas where you should avoid to carry out you household activities. This might be one of the most important dengue fever causes. You will have to keep this in mind. Maintaining a hygienic environment and developing clean habits will keep you safe and away from the virus as well. Polluted water has been rated as one of the most harmful and prominent sources of this water. Have you seen the quality of water in some dirty lakes around which hundreds of mosquitoes roam? One should never use it. Dengue fever is one of the most harmful outcomes of water pollution.
3. Living In Outbreak Areas:
Travelling or residing in outbreak and dirty areas might be one of the prime causes of dengue fever. These are areas where no one would want to go. For example, residing near a dirty pond or living in a dirty neighbourhood, where people don’t like to go as these areas are contaminated with different types of viruses and pollutant materials among which one might be the source of this viral fever. Dengue fever is transmitted pretty easily. One thing is sad but true that it is one of the most fastest and easily spreading viral fever ever discovered.
4. Improper Precautions Against Mosquito Bites:
Some precautions must be adopted to prevent the spread of the virus. Among all these precautions, preventing mosquito bites is pretty normal. After a mosquito bite you, the blood flow of your body is disturbed as the pollutant elements of the virus are now flowing throughout your body which might lead to other harmful outcomes which may range from breakouts to blood clots.
5. Pre-Existent Fever:
One has a high chance of getting infected with dengue fever if he or she has a weak physical condition and the status of the immunity system is not proper. If you have a prevailing fever, then there is a high chance that you will soon be going down with dengue fever.
6. Weak Blood Circulation System:
According to many scientific studies, it has been proven that due to improper blood circulation a number of people easily got infected with the dengue fever virus. If there is improper circulation of blood throughout the body, then there is a high chance that they can get infected with this virus and go down with dengue fever. It is really harmful for people and can damage your body internally at a massive rate.
7. Coming In Touch With Infected Human:
If you come in touch with a person who has been infected with this virus then you will surely be infected with the dengue fever virus as well. Among all the dengue fever causes, this is the most happening ones and almost everyone knows about this. Hence, for this reason, people like to keep safe distances from people who are infected with this virus. One who has been infected with the harmful dengue virus is advised to stay indoors. This will benefit him and others as well.
8. Old Car Tyres:
Believe it or not, but old car tyres are one of the most ignored causes of dengue fever. The mosquitoes like to reside and breed near these old stuffs and that is how they spread so fast. Mosquitoes promoting the dengue virus have a tendency to stick together at the end of the day and that is why they gather all the germs and viruses from different virus donors that is infected human beings and further transmit the same virus to other people. That is how the mosquitoes promote in spreading this harmful dengue virus.
9. Improper Measures:
The community should adopt proper steps and take some measures to stop the spread of the dengue virus. One can easily stop the spread of this virus by destroying the mosquito nests. If there is a proper supply of sunlight from mother nature, then these nests will be destroyed automatically without any mortal assistance. These can be claimed as one of those typical dengue fever causes.
Dengue fever vaccine programs should be adopted to put an end to the breeding procedure of the mosquitoes. This will eventually stop the spread of the virus for good.
10. Less Awareness About The Virus:
There are still a lot of people who are not well aware of the dengue fever virus. This lack of education is one of the most probable causes of dengue fever. People adopt some bad and unhygienic habits which lead to the spread of the virus. Such as, using a pollutant environment for daily activities and not taking an initiative to clean that as well.
See More: Food Allergy Causes
Dengue Fever Precaution:
Keep away from mosquitoes bite; this is the major precaution next to dengue fever. The populace is supposed to take subsequent necessary safety measures to battle dengue fever earlier than it digs up in the body.
- The entire large water tanks, similar to those in buildings, must have single piece cast iron, stretched fitting cover. An appropriate ladder must be provided to allow civic staff to scramble and observe the tanks at recurrent intervals. The excess pipe is supposed to be confined by a net which can remain away from mosquitoes.
- On a regular basis change water in animal drinking containers.
- Don’t stock up water.
- Evade unnecessary irrigation.
- Enfold all brand new plastic tyres.
- Make use of mosquito screen to avoid mosquito attack.
- Cover up all containers correctly.
- Keep the house, environment plus surrounding sanitation.
- Not needed container-like substance like tyres, bottles, coconut shells, etc must be disposed off otherwise destroyed.
- Alter flower vase water one time a week to avoid dengue mosquito breeding there.
- Use aerosols plus mosquito coils to kill mosquitoes.
- Wear Dresses in long sleeve plus fully covered clothes.
- Maintain all drains well maintained plus repair all chokes.
- Make use of mosquitoes net about bed whereas sleeping.
- Block up all faulty grounds.
- Surface wells must be well-maintained in order that mosquitoes do not rear in the locality.
- Rainwater collect on terraces/roofs must be cleared (at least) one time a week.
- All containers storing water must be covered by a tight lid.
- Water fountain must be kept dry one time a week.
- Major prevention of dengue mostly resides to eliminate otherwise reducing the mosquito vector for dengue.
- Public spraying for mosquitoes is the nearly all important feature of this vector.
- Use of larvicides such as Abate® to status water is extra successful in the long term control of mosquitoes.
- To avoid mosquito breeding, 2tsp of kerosene otherwise petrol can be set into 100 liters of inactive water.