5 ways your body lets you know if your diet is working
The basic principles of a healthy diet:
– Strive for a healthy and balanced diet. A wide range of foods can be part of such a diet.
– So eat foods that give energy. Limit the bread, pasta, potato and sweet consumption. The majority of the carbohydrate should be fruits and other low or medium glycemic index nutrients, such as bran.
– Try not to skip breakfast and you will eat less for lunch. Eat regularly and several times (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner), but only a small amount each time.
– Instead of chocolate or chips eat more fresh or unsweetened dried fruits, nuts or almonds.
– If you eat balanced, your body will get all the nutrients it need. However, if you are on diet, or exposed to great physical and mental strain, you should consume multivitamins and other supplements.
It is very important to consult with an expert, before you start a diet!
A proper healthy diet, needs time to make a spectacular change, so do not be scared off and don’t quit.
Eating healthy is not just a diet, but a lifestyle.
5 signs to know if your diet is working
1. Well-being – if an appropriate, healthy diet is followed, it also improves your general well-being. You feel more energetic and happier.
2. Weight loss – because you lose weight over time, it lasts.
3. Skin – the quality of your skin improves. In the beginning of a diet, a few acne might appear, as toxins start leaving your body.
4. Inches – if you’re doing sports, you might lose less weight, because you build muscles and burn fat at the same time. In this case I recommend to record your parameters, you might lose a few inches.
5. Health – you feel healthier and less prone to sickness.