Exercise is one of the best ways to reduce the appearance of cellulite. By performing strength moves with regular High intensity interval training you will help reduce cellulite by making your muscles look smoother and you will burn calories. Here are three strength exercises that will help reduce cellulite at your buttocks, legs and inner thighs.
1. Buttocks – Reverse Lunge
* Stand with your feet shoulder width apart arms by your side holding weights in each hand.
* Take your right leg behind you and bend both knees 90 degrees. Keep the lunge controlled at a three second down and one second pause and then a three second rise.
* Do 12-15 reps on each leg, 3 sets.
2. Legs – Ball squats
* Using a stability ball, place the ball to a wall with your mid mid back, step forward slightly space your feet shoulder width apart.
* Slowly lower yourself down by bending your knees. Once your thighs are parallel to the floor. Stand back up.
* Do 12-15 reps, 3 sets.
3. Inner Thigh – Sumo Squats
*Start with your feet wider than shoulder width apart, toes pointed out and keep your back straight.
*Squat down until your thighs are parallel to the ground, keep your weight on your heels throughout the exercise.
* Push off with your heels squeezing your glutes and inner thighs until you are back to the starting position.
* D 12-15 reps, 3 sets.
Hope you enjoyed reading cellulite busting workouts!