Getting fat in ten days doesn’t sound working for some, some might think its next to impossible or some might think it’s an easy thing to do, but it does sound easy though when working on it we realize it is not that easy as it sound If you want to put on weight, you should work out, to ensure that you put on fat.
For most people, gaining weight quickly requires a dramatic change in lifestyle and it will be an around-the-clock effort, but for those who enjoy food and relaxation, the experience can be an enjoyable one. the amount of fat that one can gain in the course of a week varies dramatically based on factors like the individual’s metabolic rate at the beginning of the week (the faster the person’s metabolic rate, the longer it will take to slow it) and how much food the individual can consume getting fat needs some basic calculations and lifestyle changes can garner impressive results. To gain two pounds in a week or about three pounds in 10 days — a woman has to increase her daily calorie intake by about 1,000 calories beyond what she burns.
Steps to Remember on How to Get Fat in 10 Days:
- Eating right thing.
- Increase your calories and protein consumption.
- Drink lot of water.
- Take your naps proper.
- Simple exercises.
- Eat every 3 to 4 hours.
See More: Ways To Get Fat In A Week
Eat a Lot:
This sounds much easier than it really is. Whatever you’re eating now, you should probably double it. If you eat three meals a day, instead eat six. You need to be eating every 2-3 hours, and each meal needs to be the size of a normal meal. This is going to be difficult for a few weeks because you’ll often have to force yourself to eat even when you’re not hungry.
You need to be getting 8-9 hours of sleep every night at home for maximum gains. Your body is doing nothing but lying there and building muscle while you’re sleeping. If you are only getting 6 hours or less, you’re not going to get all the benefits of your exercising and diet.
Eating it Right:
Eating the right thing is a very important factor, food with high protein and calories are the food that makes you fat sooner consuming of a lot of cheese, sugar, and soft drinks leaves a huge effect on our body making us fat.
These Lists of Food Items That a Person Should Eat to Become Fat in 10 Days:
- Foremost, double the intake of protein in your daily diet.
- Start practicing a couple of simple warm-up exercises daily.
- Add up the intake of healthy fats and more calories.
- Protein, fat, carbohydrates, fibre content, vitamins and minerals intake can only increase your weight.
- Divide your meal into 5 small meals at frequent intervals every day.
- The diet always differs depending on the physical work done by you. However, this diet plan is different for both men and women if your
- The aim is just to increase the weight but not bothered about the structure or looks just have to eat and sleep adequately.
- Adequate intake of ghee, rice, and calorie-contained food will increase the weight in women.
- Potato chips, cheese items, boiled items, oil content foods, pizzas, and burgers will play a major role in increasing the weight to greater extent.
Besides these, there are also a couple of activities that will help you get fat quickly. It is important to understand that you need to gain ‘good’ fat and not junk fat.
See More: Best Fat Burner Supplement For Men
1. Lift Weights:
In order to increase the lean mass, it is important to lift weights. Indulge in some heavy weight lifting. Exercises like squats, presses, pull-ups, row, dips etc will increase weight. This is a fast way to increase weight.
In order to gain some muscle fat, it is important to engage in some serious aerobics. Aerobics will not necessarily lead to a fat body, but it sure will help you put some muscle weight for good.
Well, eating is an activity too! Munch on some ridiculous quantities of calories. You only have to be sure that these are ‘good’ calories. Good protein, good carbs and good nutrients are essential for a quick way to put on. Your pizza and junk food will not give you the necessary calories!
Intensify your workouts. Do quick sprints or run uphill. Keep your cardio distance to a minimum if you want to put on some weight.
Push-ups are an easy and common method to increase weight rapidly. Here is how to do it.
- Start with a high plank position with your hands firmly placed on the ground, right beneath your shoulders.
- Now keeping a neutral spine, lower down your body until your chest is just above the floor.
- Push yourself back up to complete one repeat.
6. Bench Dips:
Bench dips are easy to do. Here is how to do it.
- Hold the chair behind your back. Grip the edge of the chair with hands fully extended and placed shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your legs straight and extended forward such that it is perpendicular to your chest.
- Slowly lower down your body by bending through elbows until your upper arms and forearms are perpendicular to each other.
- Lift yourself back to the starting position by using your triceps. You have complete one rep successfully.
Yoga such as Bhujangasana is also known as the cobra pose. It works on the digestive system and helps increase metabolism and appetite. Follow these steps to get it right.
- Lie down flat on your stomach and stretch your legs out.
- Keep the feet facing down. Place your elbows by your side.
- Now, lift your chest, placing the body weight on the elbows. Inhale deeply, and exhale strongly.
See More: Fat Burning Exercises
There are several ill effects of it too which can harm us health wise so weight should be balanced to maintain a healthy life. These tips will help you in some ways. Always only remember to take in the good fat and ensure a healthy weight gain through some exercises and diet. They have a significant impact on a fast weight gain.