9 Breathtaking Honeymoon Places to Visit in Haryana
Haryana is a popular and vast state in the northern part of India and is densely populated including a number of historic sites, temples, hotels, etc. It is one of the best-developed states in the country and the beauty and modern vibe of this state attract people from all around the country and from outside India a well. Haryana has got some awesome honeymoon destinations which will keep you busy and occupied. One can easily find a lot of historical sites and good hotels and honeymoon spots in Haryana. This article will provide you with the 9 best and wonderful honeymoon destinations in Haryana along with pictures.
Best Honeymoon Destinations in Haryana With Images:
Gurgaon is one of the best-developed cities in Haryana and has tons of things to offer visitors. There are wonderful sites which will amaze you. Along with that, there are many tourist destinations which offer fantastic views of the whole city and the historically rich places in Gurgaon. The city is densely populated and the traffic is often a big problem when it comes to traveling. Still, you will have a great time in this city. After all, it is one of the best honeymoon destinations in Haryana.
- Romantic Things to Do: Couple have so many beautiful options to visit together and create memories, Kingdom of Dreams and Damdama lake. Also go for shopping at Ambiance Mall.
- How to Reach: Gurgaon does not have an airport. The Nearest airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport.Which is 28 km away from Gurgaon and you can easily board any train from the major cities.
- Best Time to Visit for Honeymoon: September to December is the best time as there is moderate temperature.
- Where to Stay: Hayat Regency, Hilton Garden Inn are some of the luxury hotels to make your honeymoon all the more special.
- Other Attractions: Kingdom of Dream, Damdama Lake, Cyber Hub, Ambiance Mall are some of the special places you should never miss in Gurgaon
2. Kurukshetra :
Here, we have a beautiful historic site in India which is popular throughout the world as well. It is one of the most popular pilgrim destinations in the world and is famous for the statues and the beautifully described tales of the famous battle which took place on this very land. People are fascinated by the historical facts about this land and this is one of the reasons behind the allure of this place. It is one of the many great honeymoon places in Haryana.
- Romantic Things to Do: Couple who believe their honeymoon should also have a holy visit then Brahma Sarovar and Sannihit Sarovar are a good sight to visit for peace.
- How to Reach: Kurukshetra does not have an airport. The Nearest airport is Chandigarh Airport which is 83 km away. Like Gurgaon you can easily get a train from all the major cities of the country.
- Best Time to Visit for Honeymoon: September to march is considered to be the best time to spend In Kurukshetra.
- Where to Stay: Some of the hotels like, Grace, Sky, Mayur are good to spend a day or two.
- Other Attractions: Other Attractions are Kalpana Chawla Planetarium, Science Centre and many more.
3. Panipat – A Place For Honeymoon In Haryana :
Haryana is full of historically rich locations. But there are some heavy economic sites here as well. You must have heard about the Panipat refinery. The word Panipat dates back to the tales of Mahabharata which is a battle took place including the five brothers, Pandavas. The place is of immense importance to the local people and some of them consider it a worship site as well. The place is also filled with many beautiful malls and hotels which makes it one of the best honeymoon places in Haryana.
- Romantic Things to Do: Some of the sightseeing places in Panipat couple can visit are the Kabuli Bagh mosque, Tomb of Bu-Ali Shah Kalandar.
- How to Reach: Panipat does not have an airport. The Nearest airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport which is 86 km away. Again, you can get a train from all the major cities.
- Best Time to Visit for Honeymoon: Best time to visit Panipat would be the winters and monsoons.
- Where to stay: Hotel B.R. Inn, Shagun Residency, D’Olives are some of the beautiful hotels to stay.
- Other Attractions: Devi Temple, Kala Amba, Salar Gunj Gate are some of the beautiful sightseeing places in Panipat.
4. Ambala :
Among all the old cities in Haryana, Ambala is the most important one. It was inhabited by people even in the Paleolithic age and was one of the most important places during the British rule in India. A lot of tourists come here to learn about the important and exciting history of this city. Ambala is one of the most popular spots in India and is in the top 3 positions among all the honeymoon places in India.
- Romantic Things to Do: Couple can visit the Gurudwara Manji Sahib, and Gurudwara Panjokh to get the blessings and have beautiful sightseeing.
- How to Reach: Ambala City does not have an airport. The Nearest airport is Chandigarh Airport which is 37 km away. All the major cities are connected to Ambala with the Indian railway, so you can easily get a train.
- Best Time to Visit for Honeymoon: October and November are the ideal months to visit Ambala.
- Where to Stay: Hotel Mohan Tulip and Hotel Amar Palace are good to spend a honeymoon.
- Other Attractions: Other attractions are Jaggi City Center, Jain Mandir, Sis Ganj Gurudwara and Holy Redeemer Church are some of the attractions of Ambala.
5. Hisar :
If you’re visiting Haryana, then don’t forget to visit Hisar. Among all the sites in Haryana that dates back or relates to the rich history of this country, Hisar is one of them. The place sports amazing monuments and is rated as one of the best honeymoon spots in Haryana.
- Romantic Things to Do: Couples can visit Agroha, The Sun city mall for some mood change while their honeymoon.
- How to Reach: The aerial distance from New Delhi to Hisar is 154 km while the road distance between New Delhi to Hisar is 170 km. By Train it is 162 Km.
- Best Time to Visit for Honeymoon: Monsoons weather is best to visit hisar which is in the month of July to September.
- Where to stay: Welcome Heritag Sheikhpurkthi, Lazeez Restaurant & Hotel and Imperium resort are some of the best hotels for honeymoon
- Other Attractions: Some of such attractions of Hissar are Firozz Shah Palace, Gujari Mahal, Dargah Qutub.
6. Karnal :
Karnal fort, Karnal lake, etc are the famous attractions of Karnal which is yet another inclusion in this list of the best 9 honeymoon destinations in Haryana.
- Romantic Things to Do: Karnal lake and Karan Tal Park is the best romantic place for a couple.
- How to Reach: There are no regular flights from other major cities of the country to Karnal. The Nearest airport is Chandigarh Airport which is 115 km away.
- Best Time to Visit for Honeymoon: Winter is the best time to visit Karnal, the month of October to March are best.
- Where to Stay: Noormahal Karnal, Hotel Jewel, Hotel Dreamz and Hotel Karnal Inn are great for a honeymoon.
- Other Attractions: Kalander Shah’s Tomb, Chhachhraui Fort, Cantonment Church Tower are some of the attractions at Karnal.
7. Pinjore Great Honeymoon Place In Haryana For Couples :
This is town situated about 1900 feet above the sea level. It is really high and offers wonderful views of the whole state and the surrounding cities. One cannot just admire this place enough. The beauty of this site attracts young couples and this feature of Pinjore makes it one of the best honeymoon destinations in Haryana.
- Romantic Things to Do: What can be more romantic than the garden itself.
- How to Reach: The Pinjore Gardens are 20 km from Chandigarh, 5 km from Kalka, close to the road leading to Shimla. Taxis and buses regularly ply between Pinjore, Kalka, and Chandigarh.
- Best Time to Visit for Honeymoon: Best time is to visit in Aprils to June as an annual event of mango festival can be special for one’s honeymoon during Baisakhi.
- Where to Stay: The Lalit Chandigarh, Ana Clarks Inn, and Hotel Rajshree are some of the top hotels to stay for your honeymoon.
- Other Attractions: There are several historic places and zoos you can visit. Japanese garden, nursery and a number of picnic spots are also attractive places for a trip.
8. Panchkula :
It is a renowned city in Haryana and is also the satellite city of Chandigarh. There are famous attraction spots which are located nearby this place such as Kalka, Pinjore, Mohali Stadium, etc.
- Romantic Things to Do: Morni hills is the best romantic place in Panchkula couple should visit. It is best known for the city of 5 canals, which can also be visited.
- How to Reach: New Delhi to Panchkula distance is 255 km. Panchkula does not have a train station, and the nearest station is Ambala, at a distance of 36 km from Panchkula.
- Where to Stay: The Oberoi Sukhvilas, JW Marriot, Hayat Regency Chandigharsre some of the luxury hotels for a honeymoon.
- Other Attractions: Cactus Garden and Mansa Devi temple are other attraction of Panchkula you should not miss.
9. Sonipat :
The Last one is Sonipat which also dates back to history and is one of the best honeymoon spots in Haryana.
- Romantic Things to Do: Jurasik Park Inn and Spin Monkey are a good place to visit in Sonipat for the couples.
- How to Reach: There are no regular flights from other major cities of the country to Sonipat. The Nearest airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport, Which is 43 km away.
- Best Time to Visit for Honeymoon: Late October to Early March is the best time to visit Sonipat.
- Where to Stay: Fairvacanze Inns & Suites, Hotel The Royal Park, The City Park Hotel in Sonipat are some of the good hotels to stay on your honeymoon.
- Other Attractions: TDI Mall, Tomb of Khwaza Khizr, Mojo Land and Flying Folk are some of the other attractions.
Haryana being one of the most developed places in India is extremely well maintained. There are numerous honeymoon destinations in Haryana among which the 9 best ones are discussed above. One will be amazed by the various beautiful sites in these destinations. If you want to make your honeymoon a grand success, then it is recommended that you visit these places when you go to Haryana. If you have visited any of the places other than the above-mentioned list, then please do share your experience with us. Your valuable suggestions can help couples get a good idea about the place and experience.
Frequently Asked Question and Answers:
1. Which Season is Most Suitable for Honeymoon in Haryana?
Ans: The most suitable season to visit would be in winters as during the summer the climate is too hot and it is uneasy to roam around.
2. What is the Availability of Transport Over there?
Ans: All types of transport facilities are available over there like bus, train etc.
3. Which would be an ideal place amongst all in Haryana for the honeymoon?
Ans: Gurgaon is an ideal place to roam there. It has many pubs,cafe and restaurant to hang out.
Originally posted 2020-08-06 14:45:07.