Gujarat is one of the famous states in India and has a lot to offer. The beauty of this state cannot just be ignored. It provides the Indians as well the tourists with beautiful historical sites and places that display the rich cultural background of our country. In short it can be said, Gujarat is one of the best places to visit in India. There are more than one honeymoon destinations in Gujarat. The honeymoon spots in Gujarat are listed below along with pictures.
Honeymoon Destinations In Gujarat With Images:
Junagadh is one of the best tourist destinations of gujarat state in India and is famous for the numerous tourist attractions which are very well-maintained. There are a wide range of places to visit in Junagadh which offer fantastic views along with great weather. It can be said that this the best place for honeymoon in Gujarat.
- Take your partner on a romantic vacation in this gorgeous city of scenic views and cultural beauty. Couples are sure to enjoy the weather and vibes of this honeymoon spot in Gujarat. What’s better than exploring rich heritage together with your better half?
- Rajkot and Porbandar are the nearest airports to Junagadh. However, you can take a direct rail to Junagadh local railway station.
- Many five-star and mid-range hotel properties are available in the city for a comfortable stay. Couples can book a hotel according to their preference and budget.
- The best time to visit Junagadh is from October till March. Weather is quite pleasant in these months.
- One must visit the ancient forts, pilgrimage center and monuments.
There are many hills stations in Gujarat and Saputara is one of them. It is really beautiful and offer fantastic views to the visitors. People from all over Indian and outside Indian come to visit this lace to experience the wonderful weather and beautiful environment and view of this place. This one of the favorite places of couples and can be said to be one of the best honeymoon places in Gujarat.
- You and your loved one can get lost in the serenity and natural beauty that this location offers. It is an ideal honeymoon spot for lovebirds that are looking forward to a peaceful vacation. You can take a stroll and admire the calmness of the surroundings in this gorgeous city.
- Waghai railway station located in Billimora is the nearest railway station to this city.
- There are a number of luxurious to humble properties available. One can choose according to the budget and comfort.
- October to February is the ideal time to visit Saputara. Winters in the city can be slightly chilly. However, it is the peak season and tourists enjoy the pleasant weather.
- Precautions and attractions: You must not forget to visit Saputaralake, sunset point, Lake Garden and other tourist attractions.
If you want to visit Gujarat, then don’t forget about the Somnath temple. It is of high historical significance to the Indians and is also one of the oldest temples in India and one of the Dwadashjyotirlingas in India . There are a lot of things one can learn from the different inscriptions of this temple and the writings on the wall are also very educative. One cannot just ignore the amazing vibe of this place and roam Gujarat without visiting this place. There are many facilities such as hotels, restaurants, etc available for the romantic couple from outside and the place is extremely well-maintained and clean as well. Thus, it can be said that this is one of the best honeymoon destinations in Gujarat.
- If you and your partner are looking for a soothing and pious getaway, this is the perfect location for you. Somnath temple is one of the most famous temples in the history of India. Spend a soulful vacation with your loved one visiting this serene temple.
- Diu Airport is the closest airport to Somnath temple. We suggest that you should take a train till Veraval which is 7kms away from the location.
- There are many hotels and restaurants available in this area.
- October to February should be the best time to visit Somnath. Most tourists visit this temple in the winter season as the weather is quite pleasant.
- If you happen to visit Somnath temple, do not forget to visit the beautiful Somnath beach.
See More: Famous Honeymoon Places in India
Next on our list is Kuchch or simply Kutch which has been reported as the largest district in Indian (based on area) a few years back. The place is filled with breathtaking attractions and a lot of other beautiful places such as the white sand palace, which is also considered as the best attraction of Kutch. The white sand available in this place is popular throughout the country and the world as well. There are places such as The Great Rann of Kutch, Kutch Desert Wildlife Sanctuary, etc which make this place one of the best honeymoon destinations in Gujarat.
- What could be better than a camel ride on white sand with the love of your life? Kutch offers you the most stunning views and is sure to mesmerize you by its beauty. The alluring white sand desert makes for a perfect honeymoon vacation.
- Bhuj airport and railway station are the nearest locations to Kutch. You can easily rent taxis or cabs to reach your destination.
- Several five star properties and humble accommodations are available for a stay.
- Winter months are definitely the best months to visit Kutch. The weather is pleasant and thus you and your partner can conveniently enjoy your honeymoon.
- Visit this place in winters for the very famous Kutch festival and do not miss out on the Wildlife sanctuary.
Want to visit Gujarat? Dwarka is the small city place one should not forget to visit. It is the land of immense historical significance and contains some of the best sites and tourist attractions in India. Dwarka is pretty popular in India because of the beaches and natural beauty as well.
- It is time for you and your spouse to get the taste of history and culture of our country. Explore one of the most finest and historic man made creations. It is a beautiful setting for all the newly married couples!
- Dwarka has a local railway station well connected to cities. If you are taking a flight, Jamnagar Airport is 45kms away from Dwarka.
- There are many luxurious to low-range hotels available in Dwarka. Couples can choose according to their convenience.
- You can visit Dwarka in monsoon and winter months. Summers can be extremely unpleasant in this region.
- Do not forget to explore the beaches in Dwarka with your loved one. Nothing is more romantic than sunset on a beach!
Diu is technically not a part of Gujarat. It is actually a territory which is operated and managed by the central government of India and is one of the best places to visit, according to the native people. It is also one of the best honeymoon places in Gujarat.
- Diu happens to be one of the most romantic places to spend your honeymoon in. Couples can enjoy a stroll on beautiful beaches and indulge themselves in some great food and the scenic beauty of this place.
- Una is the nearest railway station to Diu. Veraval railway station is 90kms away from the location.
- Diu has a numbers of hotels, resorts and lodges in all ranges. Couples can choose a stay according to their preference.
- Diu is extremely hot and humid in summer season hence monsoon and winter months are the best months to visit this place.
- Diu Fort, Nagoa beach and Sunset point are a few tourist attractions you must not want to miss out on.
Among all the most populated cities located in Gujarat, Ahmedabad is one and it is popular for the fantastic historical sites and wonderful tourist destinations that also make it one best honeymoon places in Gujarat.
- What is better than exploring the history and culture of these hidden gems in the country? Take your partner on a long romantic vacation and get the best out of the cultural beauty of Ahmedabad. You and your better half can reach the depths of history in this amazing city.
- Sardar Vallabhai Patel International airport connects to the various major cities in India. Local railway station is also available in case you’re travelling by a train.
- There are various five-star properties and humble hotels available in the city for a comfortable and safe stay.
- Summers are terribly hot in Ahmedabad. Hence monsoon and winter season is the best time to visit this city.
- Do not forget to visit the historical Sabarmati Ashram, Kankarialake and Jama Mosque.
8. Gir Forest, Junagadh:
Ever been to Junagadh, Gujarat? If you’re planning to go, then don’t forget to visit the place Gir forest. It is famous for home of Asiatic lions. Once you visit the place you never forget and it is the place for wonderful time for honeymoon couple.
- Gir Forest is one of the major attractions in Gujarat. Couples visit this Forest for a little adventure and to admire the wildlife and natural beauty of this forest. It is an ideal location for honeymoon couples.
- You can hire a cab or taxi from Rajkot railway station or Airport. You will easily reach your destination.
- There are several hotels, resorts and lodges available in and around this area. Couple can choose a suitable accommodation according to budget and comfort.
- December to March is the best season to visit Gir forest. Please note that the forest remains closed from June to October.
- The Asiatic lions and natural beauty of this location is sure to leave you stunned.
Vadodara is another beautiful places in Gujarat and is also one of the most renowned honeymoon destinations in Gujarat.
- If you and your better half want something more than just a mushy vacation, this is the perfect place for you. Vadodara gives you a perfect sense of history and culture. Couples must visit the city for an educational honeymoon.
- Vadodara has its own local railway station and also an Airport which is well connected to the major cities in India.
- There are many hotels, lodges and other accommodations available. You can book one according to your budget and preferences.
- Vadodara experiences a terribly hot summer hence winters are the best months to visit the city.
- Make sure you do not visit this place in summers. The summers are extreme and can make your vacation very unpleasant. Do not forget to visit the Laxmi Vilas Palace, Baroda museum and other tourist attractions.
There are many honeymoon places in Gujarat. Some of them are discussed in this article which are actually considered as the best ones. There are many facilities offered to the tourists and visitors from different corners of the country. Special facility is available for the couples who want to come here for honeymoon.
Frequently Asked Question And Answers:
1. Which Wildlife Sanctuaries and Nationals Parks to Visit in Gujarat?
Ans: There are around twenty wildlife sanctuaries and four major National Parks in Gujarat. Some National parks and Wildlife sanctuaries are Velavadar National Park, Porbandar bird sanctuary, Gir National park, Marine National Park and others. You can go for bird watching or rent a stay in resort to explore the wildlife this state offers you. The best time to visit Wildlife sanctuaries is October to February.
2. Is Summer Very Hot in Gujarat?
Ans: Yes, summers can be extremely hot in some cities of Gujarat. A few regions experience extremely harsh summers and temperature can rise up to 44 degrees. We would suggest that you should plan your holiday in the winter or monsoon months. The weather is pleasant and it is the peak season for tourists. October to February is the best time to explore Gujarat.
3. Is There Something to Keep in Mind Before Visiting Temples and Mosques in Gujarat?
Ans: Gujarat is a pretty safe place for tourists from across the world. Any attire should work if it is decent. Make sure you are not revealing too much skin while visiting a temple or a mosque. One must respect the culture and tradition of the local people in the state. Take care of your belongings and you should be fine. Have a safe trip!