9 Handsome Fohawk (Faux Hawk) Haircuts You Should Try in 2020
Fauxhawk haircut, in other words also called as fohawk. It is a type of hairstyle which gives modern ways of styling in different possible scenarios and occasions. This haircut is well known to make you look edgy, trendy and stylish. With various options one can choose from, this is definitely one of the most tried hairstyles by several youngsters in this generation. Here we are with a guide on these faux hawk hairstyle and how to go about styling them.
9 Best and Stylish Fohawk Hairstyles for Men with Images:
Here is the list of the most popular and modern 9 fohawk hairstyles for men in 2020. Nowadays, these are the most trending haircuts. Do you want different looks? To try these hairstyles.
1. High Skin Fade Short Fohawk:
If you are looking for a nice modern Faux Hawk haircut, then definitely get this style. The sides of the head have a very high fade, while the top of the head has moderate sized short spiky hairs that add a bit of style and cool looks. This is one of the most popular Faux Hawk haircuts.
- Preferable Age Group: This is best suited for men in their 20s only.
- Best Season to Try: To try this out in the summer season.
- Matching Dresses: This is best suited to those in formals with suit and tie.
- Perfect Occasion: The look is quite trendy for official visits and meetings.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this out if you have an oval face and any hair type.
2. Faded Faux Hawk with Line Part:
If getting a men’s Faux Hawk haircut is your aim, this Fohawk fade style might not be too shabby. The side has a low fade over the ears, with a line differentiating the top part from the side part. This cut gives you the boldest and unique look, and the hair remains spiky and short as usual. This is absolutely a stunning looking hairstyle.
- Preferable Age Group: This hairstyle suits men in their 30s.
- Best Season to Try: This is best for all seasons.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with casual clothes like T-shirts.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style with casual outings and movie outings.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is best for round face type and all hair types.
3. Long Fohawk with High Undercut Fade and Beard:
This is a great looking fohawk fade haircut, making it a great option to try out. The sides have a very high undercut fade that runs almost to the top, along with the top haircut being long and extended well beyond the front of the head. This cut goes along, especially if you have a thick beard. This style can also apply to people who have curly hair too.
- Preferable Age Group: Try this out in case you are in your early 30s.
- Best Season to Try: This fohawk haircut suits all seasons.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with formal clothes.
- Perfect Occasion: Corporate parties and events are good to go here.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is best suited for men with diamond and oval-shaped face with all hair types.
4. High Bald Fade with Spiky Faux Hawk:
If you are into Fohawk fade haircut, then don’t hesitate to try out this style. This Fohawk taper fade haircut goes along well with beards, and it has a fade that goes bald. The top of the head has really thick and textured small spiky hairs, with nice contoured styling that looks extremely well. The front is spiked upwards and thus looks more modern.
- Preferable Age Group: This is best suited for men of all ages.
- Best Season to Try: Try this out during monsoons.
- Matching Dresses: This suits both formal and casual T-shirts and pants too.
- Perfect Occasion: You can either wear this look to the office or for outings too.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is best suited for men of all face shapes and straight hair.
5. Disconnected Undercut Faux Hawk:
If you are looking for a short haircut, this might be beneficial for you. The sides of the head have a disconnected undercut faded look that looks very sleek and cool, while the top of the head features moderately long hair that styles into a Fohawk pattern. The haircut looks very trendy and modern.
- Preferable Age Group: This haircut suits young men in their 20s.
- Best Season to Try: This fohawk style is best for winter.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with casual T-shirts and shorts/pants for a trendy, edgy look.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style for college times and events.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is best suited for oval-shaped face and sleek hair.
6. Faded Faux Mohawk with Line-up:
This is very nice looking faded men’s Fohawk. The sides are as per usual faded and tapered towards the top, while the top part of the head has hair shaped into a mohawk with the front part of the hair-lined upwards, giving it a wholly distinct and stylish look. The hair can be short or medium-sized spiky hair, perfect for anyone.
- Preferable Age Group: Try this out if you are in your 20s.
- Best Season to Try: This fohawk hairstyle is ideal for the summer season.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with formals and casuals as this suits both.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear it well for night parties and events.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits men of all face shapes and hair types equally.
7. Messy Faux Hawk with Low Taper Fade and Beard:
This is one of the most impressive looking long Fohawk to get nowadays. The sides have a low fade with the top having straight or little bit curly type hair, styled in a messy Faux Hawk look. The haircut definitely makes some eye-catching appearance and will be great for any type of occasion as well. This cut will look good with a nice shaped beard.
- Preferable Age Group: This hairstyle suits men of early 20s.
- Best Season to Try: This fohawk haircut suits the winter season.
- Matching Dresses: This best suits casual simple T-shirts and pants only.
- Perfect Occasion: Date nights are perfect to sport this look.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this out with oval-shaped face and straight hair.
8. Classic Tapered Sides with Textured Fohawk:
If you are looking for a classic hairstyle, then look no further. This type of haircut features tapered sides with long hair on top and bottom as well. The top hair especially is allowed to rise up in a Fohawk fashion. The hair very much textures in this style, and you can use various kinds of hair products to increase your hair texture. This is certainly a very unique looking hairstyle indeed.
- Preferable Age Group: This is best for men in their 30s.
- Best Season to Try: In this fohawk hairstyle is suitable for the summer season.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with funky and quirky colourful T-shirts for the look.
- Perfect Occasion: The style is only suited for quirky parties and events.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits men of all face shapes and hair type.
9. Wavy Hair with Mid Shaved Sides and Full Beard:
If you want a long Faux Hawk, absolutely look into this fantastic haircut. This haircut combines the sides of the head that are half shaved, with the top having wavy hairs that are moderately long and curly and having a full shaped beard. The beard adds a nice little touch to the overall look. This is a great haircut to have any day.
- Preferable Age Group: This is best suited to men in their 30s only.
- Best Season to Try: This haircut suits winter and summer.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with casual clothes only.
- Perfect Occasion: Men can wear it for movie outings with friends or family.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This best suits oval-shaped face and sleek hair.
- This hairstyle can be done best with professional advice. Make sure to take advice so that one does not need to regret later about the style
- Apply a good hair mask once a week for maintaining this edgy hairstyle
- Do not over shampoo. Shampoo no more than thrice a week
- Work on trimming the style once in three weeks in case you want to maintain the same hairstyle
Faux Hawk haircut is the new trend given the edgy and trendy look it gives. It is easy to maintain and has various forms and varieties in it for different people and individuals to try on. They are dashing and stylish at the same time. You can definitely go for the haircut as per your face type and personal preference.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Is faux hawk haircut acceptable and suitable in a formal office setting?
Ans: Yes, the advantage of this haircut is that it is ideal for both formal and casual. You can suit yourself up when required for office and conferences and can still manage to look dashing in casual clothes.
Q2. Is hair spa required for this kind of less hair maintenance haircut?
Ans: Hair spa is generally recommended not just for long hair but rather for nourishing the hair and moisturizing along with improving blood circulation in the scalp. Hence whatever haircut you may choose to have, it is always recommended to visit the spa once a month.
Q3. Does Faux Hawk haircut suit traditional settings and occasions?
Ans: Yes, you do not need to worry about this hairstyle in a traditional setup as this hairstyle well suits both casual and formal clothes. Style yourself in an elegant kurta or traditional clothes to get that awesome cool look.