One of the main dream for women is silky, shiny and healthy hair. The confidence levels depends on how your hair is, if the hair is soft, black and shiny with bouncing which boost the self assurance. Most of the women facing different types of problems due to stress, pollution and other reasons while less people overcome the these hair problems and have beautiful hair.
There are so many women in the world who struggle with hair issues every day and if you are one of them, you probably do relate to what I am saying. Therefore, to get rid of this problem, I have come up with this great article that will give you a basic idea of what you need to do in order to get silky, soft and smooth hair only within a few months. Follow the below natural home remedies for silky hair and some additional instructions carefully and you will be getting that amazing look with silky and natural hair which you have always desired.
See More: How To Thicken Hair
How To Make Silky Hair By Using Home Remedies:
1. Eat Healthy For Silky Hair:
Eating nutritious foods will help in improving your hair growth and quality a lot. Sprouts, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits and nuts are some of the basic foods you need to add to your diet. This will also purify your blood, prevent dry hair and dandruff and ultimately show on your hair. So start eating super healthy as it is quite vital and also drink 3 liters of water every day to get shiny and pretty looking hair.
2. How To Make Silky Hair by Using Honey:
A simple solution to the problem of poor quality hair is honey. This is one of the best and effective home remedy for hair with silky, softness.
- Take one tablespoon of honey and mix it in four cups of warm water.
- After you have finished your shampoo and conditioning, use this water to rinse your hair thoroughly.
- This will make your hair lovely, silky and very soft.
- However don’t follow this routine every day as overdoing is always harmful.
See More: How To Get Smooth Hair
3. How To Get Silky Hair With Oil Massage :
Even though you have heard this tip several times, you must know that it is quite important. Oiling your hair twice your week and massaging it can strengthen your roots, promote hair growth and prevent damage. This will ultimately lead to silky and smooth hair.
- Get some coconut oil, warm it and do a massage for about fifteen minutes.
- Let it stay for 40 minutes and then wash it off with shampoo and conditioner.
- You will feel great after this.
4. How To Combing For Silky Hair:
Combing your hair is a part of daily activities. But if you are going to treat it like an art, then you will definitely see an increase in hair growth. If you put some mild pressure on the comb, your blood circulation will increase and this will lead to better and quicker hair growth. Brushing and combing your hair two to three times a day will help you immensely in getting soft and silky hair. Also it will help in the spreading of natural oils from the scalp. If you follow the tip daily, your hair will become like a celebrity’s hairstyle only within a few months.
Read More: Right way to Comb Your Hair
5. Use Cold Water:
Hot water has a tendency of stripping off all the moisture from your hair. Therefore, be smart and use cold water when you are washing your hair. This will wash it fully and condition it. The moisture will be retained and your hair will be soft, smooth and very silky.
6. The Power Of White Vinegar:
This is one of best and great home remedy for silky, soft and smooth hair naturally.
- To use white vinegar, simply make a solution of vinegar and water.
- Make sure they are 50:50 in ratio.
- Pour it all over your head and let it stay for ten minutes. Wash it off after that.
- You can follow this up with some deep conditioning treatment like egg yolk or olive oil and jojoba oil. Any other agent which is known for good conditioning will work great on your hair.
- Massage your scalp and hair for about a minute or so and then you can wash it off.
7. How to Make Hair Silky Using Lemon:
Another great element is lemon, you may in order to get smooth and supple hair.
- Mixing 7 drops of lemon juice and mixing it into a bowl full of egg yolk.
- Apply on every section of your hair properly and wash off after 15 to 20 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition after.
- If you are not pleased with this, you can make a smooth paste of onions and add fresh lemon juice to it.
- Apply on the scalp and let it stay for half n hour.
- Wash it off with herbal shampoo. You can use any other shampoo if you like, but herbal would be the best since you are using onions.
8. Trimming And Equipment:
It is important to trim your hair once a month to keep it healthy and light. This will promote length, quality and add more beauty to your hair. Another valuable thing you must know is to buy the right kind of equipment. Poor quality straighteners and curlers can cause great damage to your hair.
See More: How To Get Shiny Hair Naturally
Some Other Natural Tips For How To Get Silky Hair:
Get the Right Products:
Investing on a good quality product is an important thing you need to do in order to keep your hair smooth, silky and beautiful. Stay away from shampoos that contain alcohol or other dangerous chemicals. Instead stick to products that are made of natural elements. Make sure that you are buying a product according to the hair type. Using products that are natural will provide great nourishment to your hair. Some great hair products are Coconut Oil, Vatika, L’Oreal Shampoo and conditioner. You can also try Kutaj, Sunsilk and Biotique for best results.
Some Basic Tips To Get Silky Hair:
Before we conclude the article, it is important to know some basic tips that will make your hair manageable. Cover your hair with a scarf all the time so that you can stay away from damage and pollution. Use shampoos and conditioners that are branded and herbal. Wash your hair two to three times a week. And finally, stay away from harsh chemicals.