Getting up in the morning and spending hours in front of the mirror trying to tame that wild, frizzy hair is no easy job. Bad hair can ruin your entire look and can make you frustrated. You keep envying your colleague for her smooth, silky hair and end up spending a fortune on expensive hair care products. What you need is a best friend’s advice on how to achieve smooth, silky hair. Our team have complied some of the best kept secrets for silky smooth hair, only for you!
How to make your hair soft and silky at home?
Do you want to know how to get soft hair? Follow Soft and Silky hair tips & Home remedies mentioned below for best results:
Tips for Soft Hair:
1. Wash With Cold Water:
This would be an extremely tricky task in winters, but not at all use hot water to clean your hair, as it will create it frizzy as well as rough. Cool water rinse cause the hair cuticle to close plus lie flat making the hair smooth. It also de-fizzes your hair, charitable it the right volume.
2. Do Not Skip Shampoo:
Use a gentle shampoo which you like plus always utilize it throughout your main wash. In condition, you decide to co-wash stuck between chief washes; this is fine, however via a shampoo throughout your main wash assist to fight will build up and make a nice fresh layer for your conditioner to work on. Shampooing is one of the best tips for getting soft hair.
3. Correct Conditioning:
A good quality conditioner is one of the important things that make your hair soft. A deep as well as accurate conditioning treatment can job wonders to your hair building them smooth as well as silky and soft also. Therefore, avoid washing off all the conditioner as of your hair. Maintain a little amount of conditioner at the back. It smooths the outer surface of your strands. You can also utilize leave-in conditioners plus serums that are very helpful to realize that smooth as well as frizz free look.
See More: How To Scrunch Hair
4. Careful Combing:
Avoid combing your hair while it is wet, however it will harm the top coating of your strands make it look fizzy plus rough. All the time let your hair to dry down a bit plus then comb throughout them by a wide toothed comb. You have to begin brushing form the apex of your head because it can source breakage as well as damage that will guide to fizzy hair. Choosing a right comb is on the top of the list for soft and silky hair tips
While you all are alert that trimming the split ends of hair is extremely needed then it help to eliminate the split ends of your hair. The split ends offer a look of dull, dry plus damaged hair. Therefore trim your hair in each 4-6 weeks to obtain smooth as well as silky hair. Trimming is the perfect tip for getting your hair soft.
6. Get Rid Of Excess Water:
Your hair needs to be dry in order to absorb more nutrients. So wrap your hair with a towel to suck up excess water before adding conditioner. That’s how to get soft hair effectively.
7. Add Conditioner Only To The Ends:
Another top tip on how to keep hair soft is by applying conditioner only to the ends. Hair at the roots is new and healthy. Apply conditioner only to the ends, and by using a comb with wide teeth you can make sure every strand is coated.
8. Steam Helps:
By dampening your shower cap a little and wearing it for 10 minutes with shampoo and conditioner helps open up your hair follicles. It also helps soak your hair with the conditioner and makes your hair soft.
Home Remedies for Soft Hair:
1. Mask of Avocados Plus Banana:
This is one of the effective and popular home remedies for soft hair. This mask is very effective in repairing the damages and restoring the natural beauty of your hair.
Things You require:
- 1 Whole Avocado
- 1 Ripe Banana
- Squash one whole avocado and 1 banana together to make a paste.
- Massage the paste into your hair, making sure to cover all of your strands.
- Allow the mask to set for an hour, and then rinse out.
- The mixture of avocado plus banana work to soften split ends and add suppleness to your hairs.
See More: How To Get Straight Hair Naturally
2. Apply A Hibiscus Mask:
Hibiscus is one of the nature’s best gift to achieve soft and silky hair. It works wonderfully as a conditioner and also gets rid of problems like hair thinning, grey hair.
Things you need:
- Hibiscus Petals – 1Cup
- Water – 1tbsp
- Combine the leaves of a hibiscus plant in a food processor till it forms a paste.
- Smear this to your hair, focus on the scalp as well as roots.
- Allow it set for 30 minutes, and then wash out by warm water plus shampoo.
3. Egg Works As Conditioner:
Egg is an excellent remedy for softer hair. The amino acids in the egg yolk strengthens hair from within and offers a protective gloss to the hair strands.
Things you need:
- Egg Yolks – 2
- Olive Oil – 2tbsp
- Beat the egg yolks and mix olive oil in it
- Smear this mask on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for half an hour and then rinse it off by shampoo.
- Follow it by a good conditioner.
4. Aloe Vera Gel:
It encloses enzymes which guide to well hair growth and make it smooth plus soft. The aloe Vera gel has the similar chemical composition of the keratin that is a protein which accumulates on our hair. Therefore the gel simply penetrates into the hair strands as well as offers the necessary moisturization.
Things you need:
- Aloe Vera Gel- Fresh
- From an aloe plant, cut a stem and extract the gel
- Put it in a blender and make it into smooth paste for easy application
- Apply it from root to tip
- Leave it on for 20 mins and Rinse
See More: Hair Thinning Remedies
5. Boiled Apples:
Boiled apples promotes hair growth and also works as a natural conditioner. It cleanses your scalp and makes your hair silky smooth.
Things You Need:
- 1 Big sized Apple – Boiled
- Make a paste out of boiled apple
- Applying it to your hair while it’s still a little warm
- After 30 minutes rinse it with watter.
6. Mayonnaise Mask:
How to get soft hair? The answer is, by applying a mayonnaise mask. Mayonnaise supplements your hair with essential oils and keeps it soft and shiny. Full fat mayonnaise yields best results.
Things You Need:
- Mayonnaise – 1 Cup
- Section your hair with clips
- Using a brush, apply mayonnaise all over your hair
- Cover it with a cap and leave on for 15 minutes
- Rinse it with a mild shampoo
7. The Beer Formula:
Beer is great for hair. Yes! Beer! It makes your hair really soft and adds a wonderful shine to your hair. It has a high content of vitamin B, phospholipids and many other nutrients. After shower just spray a little beer on your hair and then blow it dry.
Things You Need:
- Beer – 1 cup
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Spray Bottle
- Mix Beer and Water in a spray bottle
- Spray it all over your hair
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and Rinse with water
Hair is sensitive and requires good care to shine and be soft hair. These above simple tips and remedies should help you be everyone’s hair-crush give back soft hair. Try these and comment here for better tips.