How To Make Ginger Chicken Recipe?
Are you someone who is really fond of chicken and its various recipes? Do you really love chicken and want to break the monotony of eating the same preparation each day again and again? If you are looking for a few delicious recipes for cooking chicken along with restoring a lot of benefits, then the best thing to do is to know the recipe of Ginger Chicken. It is one of the most aromatic and well flavoured chicken recipes that you can try once in a while to enhance the taste buds.
For those who love cooking and trying out new recipes, one of the best options to try is ginger chicken. Here’s one of the easiest ways in which you can cook it, this guide below will help you out. All you need to do is follow each the instructions in a well-planned manner.
See More: Chicken Sandwich Recipe
You search for an easy ginger chicken recipe ends here. Here is the step-by-step instruction on how to cook ginger chicken.
- Chicken: 1 kg.
- Tomatoes: 4, chopped.
- Milk: 1 cup.
- Red Chilli Powder: 1 tablespoon.
- Salt: to Taste.
- Turmeric Powder: ½ teaspoon.
- Coriander Seeds: 1 tablespoon.
- Ginger: 100 grams cut into slits.
- Oil: ¾ cup.
Method of Preparation:
- In a blender add the tomatoes as well as the milk and blend it into a smooth and fine liquid while ensuring that no tomato chunks. Leave this in the blender for the time being and move on to the rest of the work.
- Take the oil in a cooking pot and heat it well.
- Stir-fry the chicken in the pot until the time it turns white.
- Once the chicken is fried, add some salt to taste and keep cooking it until the chicken turns pink.
- Add the red chilli powder, coriander seeds powder and the turmeric powder to the chicken. Make sure you mix it well to ensure that the chicken is coated well with the spices.
- Once this is done, you need to add the tomato and milk mixture to the cooking pot.
- In the same blender, add approximately 1½ cups of water and mix the water well so as to take all the paste of the tomato and then pour this water into the cooking pot.
- Now increase the flame and bring the entire curry to a boil. Add the chopped ginger. Cover the cooking pot and leave it cook further on medium heat.
- Make sure you stir the chicken from time to time to prevent it from sticking to the base until the chicken is co7oked and the mixture is thickened a little.
- Now remove the cover and let the extra water get reduces by cooking it on high flame. You will know about the curry being cooked when the sauce thickens well and the oil leaves the mixture. This ginger chicken is ready to be served hot.
Make sure you serve the ginger curry with either bread or with hot rotis as a perfect combination.
See More: Chicken Wings Recipe
Tips to Remember:
- Make sure that the chicken is hot when served or else it will lose its taste and aroma.
- The rotis or bread should be hot as well for an enhanced taste. This would be an ideal combo for ginger chicken curry Indian style.
- Use fresh chicken to prepare the dish for good health and ideal taste.
- Make sure you are always there to keep stirring the chicken when it is cooking to avoid any burning smell or taste.
- Ginger should be fresh as well to get the maximum aroma and taste of this wonderful natural product.
The chicken pieces you choose make a difference to the taste. Chicken thighs are tastier than the breast and succulent too. You can also choose to make this with boneless chicken and you just need to follow this easy ginger chicken recipe. Alternatively, you could pair this dish with fried rice or noodles. This tasty ginger chicken is must-make dish and it takes less than 45 minutes. It is fresh, healthy and tastier than your local Chinese takeaway.
Image Source: Shutterstock