What if someone told that you could reduce belly fat in 7 days naturally? You will be shocked, but pleasantly surprised! Everyone wants quick weight loss solutions and the very idea of achieving a flat tummy in just a week’s time can give us a kick of excitement. Doesn’t it? So, why the wait? Let’s read along to find out how exactly this is done.
But, before that, we shall give you a quick overview on belly fat and its dangers. There are three different types of fats in the body, out of which Visceral fat or the abdominal fat poses high health hazards. Along with giving you a bulky waistline, this fat is also linked to heart problems and diabetes.
This article guides you on how to deal with this excess fat to attain a slimmer tummy, along with healthy well-being.
What Causes Belly Fat Or Tummy Fat?
Stomach fat is caused by many factors, mostly related to lifestyle disorders such as:
- Poorly managed diet
- Feeble metabolism
- Mental stress
- Incorrect posture
- Physical inactivity
How To Lose Belly Fat In A Week?
Below are best and simple methods to reduce abdomen fat in 7 days naturally which has no side effects as well. These tips can be practised by both men and women:
How To Lose Belly Fat In One Week Without Exercise:
Let’s see how to reduce tummy fat in a week without any exercise.
1. Prepare Your Mind:
The mind is the processing unit for our entire system. The way mind behaves affects our entire body. Sometimes we can’t get things right despite the rigorous work-out and diet plan. For desired results, the mind should also be involved in our exercise. A tense or disturbed mind will never give you the results you want. Try to stay cool mentally and take everything in good stride. Good music and meditation can stimulate a lot of positivity in your mind.
2. Start The Day With Fenugreek Water:
Drinking Fenugreek water on empty stomach, first thing in the morning is known to aid in belly fat reduction. Fenugreek contains a compound called Galactomannan, which is water-soluble. This agent is known to suppress appetite and improve better insulin production to support quick weight loss. Just soak a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water and leave them overnight. Consume the water in the morning to reduce ab fat in one week.
See Also: How To Get Flat Belly In One Month
3. Fibre-Rich Diet:
Indulging in a good diet is the first step to losing gut fat in 7 days? Include plenty of fibre-rich foods like fruits, vegetables, oatmeal, whole grains, which can improve your digestion. Consume lots of dark green leafy vegetables which can add bulk to your stools and prevent constipation. By emptying your stomach, you can notice a decrease in waistline that is caused due to bloating.
4. Drink Plenty of Water:
Water is a very important component that regulates body metabolism. Keeping your body sufficiently hydrated will help to flush out toxins and other harmful waste besides preventing any fluid retention. This, in turn, helps to lessen belly projection and you will look slimmer and younger. So, if you really want to know how to reduce upper belly fat in 7 days, simply make an effort to drink plenty of water, nearly 10 glasses every day. You can even have green tea, herbal teas like Fennel to enhance the weight loss benefits.
5. Have Lemon and Bottle Gourd Juice:
Drinking a glass of lemon and bottle gourd juice is an excellent means to reduce belly fat in just 7 days. Bottle gourd is a low-calorie vegetable that is laden with Vitamin C, riboflavin, dietary fibres and other healthy nutrients that boosts metabolism and consequently aids weight loss. To make this, add Lauki or bottle gourd pieces into a blender, along with a pinch of salt and ginger. Strain the liquid and add some lemon juice.
6. Massage Oil To Stimulate Fat Burn:
BUY IT HERE
Massaging your tummy with fat-burning massage oil will also help to reduce pot belly easily in 7 days. Mix 2 tablespoon each of sesame oil and mustard oil with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Heat this mixture gently and apply all over your tummy in a gentle circular motion for a few minutes. This will help to burn the fat cells and give you a toned and flat tummy.
7. Adequate Sleep:
Sleep is very important to ensure overall good health. After a hectic day at work, it is essential to get a sound sleep of 8 hours. When you do not sleep well, it interferes with your hormonal schedule and the effects can be worse than you can imagine. According to various researchers, it has been confirmed that a person who sleeps less is at higher risk of being obese. Also, scientist suggests that your sleep and eating pattern are interlinked. So, while you are following these diet and exercise to lose tummy in 7 days, get a good night’s sleep to get positive results.
8. Don’t Starve Yourself:
It is a complete myth that starving oneself will help to get rid of belly fat and also lose weight in just 7 days only. Staying away from food completely for 7 days will not help to reduce belly fat but instead will put the body in a catabolic state wherein the muscle tissues are broken down for energy generation. It is therefore important for women and girls to get a minimum of 1500 calories per day while men require not less than 1700 calories per day.
9. Eat Smaller Meals More Frequently:
It is believed that breaking down a meal into smaller portions is beneficial to the body than consuming large meals. Having limited quantities of food doesn’t strain your digestive system and promotes a better breakdown of food to increase nutrition absorption. However, you must note that these meals must be of portion control sizes. Junk foods are strictly not allowed.
10. High Protein and Low-Carb Diet:
During the next one week, consume a smaller number of carbohydrates, as excess of them can get converted into fatty acids. To fuel your energy, you can replace carbs with proteins, which can contribute to muscle strength. Go for foods like Tofu, Paneer, lentils, soups, chicken etc., Cut down on white rice, pasta, flour-based foods like pizza which can contribute to gut fat.
See Also: Low Carbohydrates Foods
11. Strictly Avoid These Foods:
Sugar and Trans fats are the main culprits behind bulging tummies. A high sugar diet keeps the insulin level high in the body and therefore, a person tends to feel hungry more often. Along with Sugary foods, you must also avoid deep fried stuff which are loaded with dangerous trans fats. Salt is also another contributor for weight gain. So, cut down on processed foods with high sodium content. Strictly say no to Alcohol which can take a serious toll on your system.
Home Exercises To Reduce Tummy Fat in 7 Days:
When you want to shed stubborn belly within a week, you need to have a customised work-out. It should be such that focuses on the right areas without making you drop with fatigue. The work out should consist of cardiovascular exercises that soften your body fat in 7 days. Ten minutes of running or rowing exercise will be just enough. Exercises involving your entire body should follow that Push-ups, chin-ups and lunges are good full-body exercises. Finally, working intensively on the belly with sit-ups, leg raises and ab-crunches will do just the thing that you want. This work-out will drain out a lot of sweat. When you sweat, you don’t just lose water but also important minerals from the body. Remember to supplement your work-out with ample fluid intake including glucose and Gatorade to avoid dehydration and mineral deficiency.
Nothing is effective as crunches as an exercise to reduce belly pooch in seven days. Crunches have been the oldest way to reduce belly fat. They not only reduce your stomach but also make your abs stronger. It is easy to do and can be done at home. Here is how you can do it.
- Lie down flat with your knees bent and your feet on the ground.
- Lift your hands and then place them behind your head.
- Inhale deeply. As you lift the upper torso off the floor, you should exhale.
- Repeat the inhaling and then exhale as you come up.
- Start with doing 10 per day and slowly increase the count.
2. Side Crunch:
Lose belly fat in a week by this side crunch. While it might look easy to do, it needs rigorous practice to get used to it. Practice side crunch daily step by step for a short time. With time, you will get used to the energy required to do this. The steps below will guide you on how you can do it easily.
- Lie down flat on the floor.
- Tilt your legs to the same side with your shoulders simultaneously.
- The side crunch focuses more on the muscles on your sides.
- Start with 10 times per set every day and slowly increase the repeats to lose belly fat in a week.
3. Vertical Leg Crunch:
This will answer your question of how to lose lower belly fat in 1 week. Vertical leg crunches work the muscles of your thighs by curling the leg vertically and building muscle mass. To make it convenient, we have put it as steps for you to get started. Practice daily this way.
- Lie down flat on the mat or on the floor with legs facing upwards towards the ceiling and then
- one knee that is crossed over the other.
- Breathe in and then lift the upper body towards your pelvis.
- Now, breathe out slowly.
- 12-16 crunches in two or three sets are ideal every day.
4. Bicycle Exercise:
No! you don’t need a bicycle. We will tell you how you can do this without a bicycle. Bicycle crunches are the sure way to target the rectus abdominis and the obliques, all combined in one easy exercise. Here is how to do it.
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands behind your head or on your side as you do the crunches.
- Lift both the legs off the ground and then bend them at the knees.
- Take the right knee close to the chest, keeping the left leg out.
- Now bring the right leg out and the left leg close to the chest.
- You will have to do the steps alternating with your two legs.
5. Reverse Crunch:
Reverse crunches are a good exercise to reduce belly fat in one week. All of them are primarily modification of the simplest crunch. The reverse crunch will strengthen your abdominal muscles but also placing less strain on your back and neck than like a regular crunch. This exercise will give you some six-packs abs and at the same time, will reduce your belly.
- Lie down on the floor with your legs fully extended and your arms to the side of your torso with the palms on the floor. Keep your arms stationary throughout the workout.
- Move your legs up such that the thighs are perpendicular to the floor and your feet are together and at the same time, parallel to the floor. This is your start position.
- When you inhale, move your legs towards the torso and roll your pelvis backwards and raise the hips off the floor. Your knees should touch your chest.
- Hold the contraction for a second and move your legs back to the starting position when exhaling.
- Do this 3 sets of 15 times daily.
- This is considered one of the best abdominal exercises for the lower belly fat.
6. Rolling Plank:
The main point of rolling plank is to train the body around the abdomen, hip and the lower back portion of the body. At the end of practice, your abs will get toned and you would have lost a couple of bellies fat. Here is how quickly you can do this. It sure is fun.
- Lie down on the mat or floor sideways.
- Support your body on your right elbow and right leg. Make sure the elbow is perpendicular to your shoulder and your left leg is above your right leg.
- Keep the knees straight and your hips should not touch the ground.
- Remain in this posture for about 30 seconds.
- Once you are comfortable, you can continue to be in this posture for about one to two minutes.
Swimming is the best exercise to reduce tummy in 7 days. While you swim, the water-resistance works as a cushion for your muscles and joints and also turns out to be a superb cardio workout. Swimming is the most effective way to burn belly fat quickly as it works on the entire muscles of the body. Another reason why swimming is the best activity to burn belly fat in a week’s time is that it allows you to burn more calories in less time. The more you swim the more calories you burn and you will be able to flaunt a flat tummy in just a matter of 7 days.
See Also: Does Swimming Helps To Lose Weight
What better way can you think of other than a 30-minute brisk walk every day? Walking will burn your calorie and will kill the unnecessary carbo from your body. A healthy diet and fast walk for a month is the most effective way to shed that flab off your belly. It is a simple, free, and one of the easiest ways to become active, lose weight and at the same time, become healthier. Walking briskly can also help you build stamina, burn excess calories and make your heart healthier. A brisk 10-minute walk will do the magic and you don’t really have to walk for hours.
Yoga To Reduce Belly Fat in 1 Week:
There are many Yoga poses, which can help you attain a slimmer waistline in 7 days. Here are the details of each of them, along with steps to perform:
1. Tree Pose:
Tree pose can decrease belly fat in 1 week. Vrikshasana yoga is known as the tree pose yoga and helps improve concentration; standing on one foot can be challenging but give it a try. Try out this yoga pose.
- Shift your weight to your left leg.
- Hold your right knee into your chest, grab your ankle, and support the bottom of your right foot onto your left thigh.
- If you feel you aren’t getting the balance, keep your hand on your ankle while pressing into your thigh.
- In case you find your right balance, hold your palms together in front of your chest.
- Hold your abdominal in tight to your spine, making sure you can still breathe easily.
2. Warrior Pose:
This is another yoga to reduce belly fat in 1 week. Avoid this asana if you have a weak heart. Consult your doctor before you start practising this. However, it strengthens your back, shoulder, arms and thighs. The knack is to get the right balance.
- Shift your weight to the right foot.
- Hug your left shin into your chest, then extend it straight back behind you so that it is parallel to the ground.
- Extend your left foot and point the toes down.
- Reach your arms out in the front of your body is in a straight line from your fingertips all the way down your back and out through your left heel.
- Remain in the posture till 3 long, deep breaths then slowly return to your position.
- Repeat on the other side the same way.
3. The Boat Pose:
Boat pose strengthens the abdomen, vertebral column and hip flexors. It also stimulates digestion, and improves the core strength; one of the most needed strength. It helps relieves stress, which can cut belly fat.
- Sit on your hips with both legs extended in front of you.
- Keep your hands behind your hips and your back long as you lean back slightly.
- Now, lift your legs off the floor, while holding your belly in the entire time.
- Reach both arms out to the sides of your thighs.
- Lower your legs at 45 degrees, till your body looks like a ‘V’.
- Remain in these 10 long, deep breaths, typically for 60 seconds.
We hope this detailed guide will inspire you to kickstart your weight loss journey. While these methods can certainly help in reducing belly fat in 7 days, the results may vary from person to person. In cases which are chronic or caused by hereditary, the outcome may be much slower and often requires an expert consultation. However, you can start following these tips to inculcate a healthy lifestyle and achieve your goals, slowly, but surely!