It is rightly said your skin reflects not only what you eat, but also the condition of your health. Foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients helps our skin to be healthy, soft, and beautiful. There are multiple vitamins, which repair our skin from the inside and give us a glow in return. Today we are going to discuss vitamins for glowing skin and skin whitening. A few of the best vitamins for clear, glowing skin are Vitamin C, A, K, B complex. For healthy skin, multiple anti-oxidants, age preventing vitamins, preventing dryness, treating sun-damage, protecting skin from pollutants, pigmentation, etc. are required. The list of vitamins which we will be sharing ahead should not be eliminated from our diet.
Best Vitamins for Healthy Glowing Skin:
Vitamins help to fend off premature aging. They are crucial in the synthesis of the body’s natural collagen. They help to heal and protect the skin from sun damage, reduction of wrinkles and keep the skin soft, supple, and hydrated. The best vitamins for skin primarily are Vitamin C, D and E. Vitamin E, like vitamin C, is an antioxidant. It can absorb the harmful UV rays and minimizes damage to the skin. Vitamin E for glowing skin is an ideal choice.
1. Vitamin B:
There are eight classes of Vitamin B, and each comes with a different source and have excellent skin care properties and best vitamins for healthy glowing skin. Vitamin B3 plays a vital role in the health of our skin and helps to treat several skin conditions like rosacea, acne, eczema, dermatitis. It plays a significant role in the maintenance of good health. They directly impact energy levels, cell metabolism, and brain function. Vitamin B complex prevents infections and promotes healthy growth of red blood cells.
- Prevents hyper-pigmentation.
- It protects skin from sun damage.
- Reduction in the premature appearance of wrinkles.
- Prevents dry skin, keeps the skin well hydrated.
- Vitamin B3 in niacinamide form works to prevent water loss.
Green peas, sesame seeds, spinach, mushroom, almonds, oatmeal, avocado, tomatoes, banana, sunflower seeds, walnuts, etc.
For Topical Use:
Vitamin B can be found in the form of tablets, topical creams, and serums.
- DermaFix Vitamin B Cream – For sensitive, problematic, and oily skin.
- B Complex Vitamin B Cream–Vitamins are delivered through skin bypassing the stomach and liver.
- ASAP super B complex serum – Boosts collagen production and reduces pigmentation.
- Aspect Extreme B17 – Keeps skin hydrated and radiant.
- Vital B Elixir- Balance sebum production, increase collagen, and decrease pigmentation.
2. Vitamin A:
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin and also an antioxidant. The two forms of vitamin A are retinoids and carotenoids that are readily available in a broad array of healthy foods. Vitamin A-rich foods can improve skin health from the inside out and make the ideal vitamins for healthy glowing skin. It would be best to choose skincare that contains common vitamin A derivatives like retinol and retinyl palmitate.
- It repairs the skin from damage from UV rays and free radicals.
- Nourishes skin, prevents dryness and dullness.
- Minimizes fine lines and keeps skin firm.
- It evens skin tone.
They are found in carrots, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, leafy green vegetables, mangoes, apricots, plums, salmon, dairy products, egg, fish, cod liver oil, shrimp, etc.
For Topical Use:
- Arcona Advanced A Serum – For discolourations, wrinkles, photodamage.
- Paula’s Choice 1% Retinol Treatment – reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Osmosis Vitamin A Serum – Reverses ageing signs.
- Skin Authority Vitamin A Cell Renewal –Reduction of blemishes and prevents overdrying of skin.
- Osmosis Pur Medical Skincare Calm Vitamin A Serum – Promotes rejuvenation and vitalizes the skin.
3. Vitamin C:
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and one of the best vitamins for a glowing complexion. As it cannot be stored by the body and must be taken every day. It is an antioxidant that is essential to keep skin, bones, blood vessels, and cartilage healthy. It protects the cells within the body, assists with wound healing, and metabolizes proteins.
- Keeps skin supple and youthful.
- Helps to maintain collagen levels, which in turn keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- It prevents sagging skin and plumps it up.
- Reduces cellulite.
- Vitamin C reduces damage to the skin from the sun.
Blackcurrants, blueberries, broccoli, guava, kiwi, oranges, papaya, strawberries, and sweet potatoes etc.
For Topical Use:
- Skin Ceuticals C E Ferulic is a powerful Vitamin C serum with anti-ageing benefits, can be used on dry and sensitive skin types.
- Rodial Stemcell Super-Food Facial Oil is a rejuvenating formula that provides nourishment and hydration to the skin.
4. Vitamin K:
Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin. It assists with clotting of blood and maintaining calcium levels. It can help with certain skin conditions as it plays a role in with the body’s blood clotting process. Vitamin K speeds up the healing process and is a vitamin for fair skin.
- It helps with inflammation and redness.
- Supports natural barrier function to heal cuts and wounds easily.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Lightens age spots, freckles, blemishes.
- Works great on dark circles under eyes.
Vitamin K can be included in the diet by eating kale, cauliflower, spinach, broccoli, lettuce, sprouts, cabbage, turnip greens, green beans, and parsley, etc.
For Topical Use:
- The Power K Eye Rescue Treatment is infused with K vitamins for lightening dark circles resulting in a more youthful-looking eye area.
- The Correcting Moisturizer from Murad helps to reduce redness and leaves the skin with a brighter and even tone.
These are a few best vitamins for healthy glowing skin. I hope this article has helped you to understand how important it is to take care of the diet and include vitamins for healthy glowing skin. Vitamin to get fair skin is also one of the reasons why you can have supplements and include them in your diet. Eating a healthy diet will help you to get glowing and clear skin. Do share your feedback about this article and how it helped you take care of your health and skin.
- Best Vitamins To Take For Quick Hair Growth
- 18 Amazing Health Benefits Of Vitamin D – You Must Know
- 15 Wonderful Vitamin H Benefits (Biotin) For Skin, Hair & Health