60 Traditional and Latest Bridal Hairstyles in 2020
Bridal hairstyles have been the talk of the town these days. While the wedding generally includes several works and running around, the bride for sure wants to look at her best on the main day. From makeup to dress to hairstyles, who does not want to achieve her best look for the big day of her life? This article will help you choose several suitable wedding hairstyles for the day. It includes all the latest bridal hairstyles which can suit best in several wedding events as per your choice. Be it long hair or short hair; everyone can look best given the several varieties in hairstyles. Hence keep reading and know more on what fits the occasion.
Wedding is your day and you must make sure you look the best among all. Hairstyle plays the most amazing role in enhancing your look on that wedding day. So get the best bridal hairstyles you can.
60 Simple and Best Wedding Hairstyles with Pictures:
Following are the finest bridal hairstyles along with its pictures for you which are perfectly suitable for any type of dresses.
1. Fishtail Braid:
This style looks great for any wedding festivities, especially celebrations at the pre-wedding day. here’s how you can achieve this look
- Part your hair into two sections.
- Take the first section as one-third of your hair and leave another backside.
- Start the fishtail way braid through braiding your hair in the first section.
- Secure end with elastic.
- Use generous bobby pins at the end.
- Mix both hairs and leave by your side.
Additional Tips for This Hairstyle:
- It is great for any pre-wedding festivities
- Those with an oval shaped face or diamond shape face with straight hair looks great.
- You can be worn in winters wedding times.
- Women below 30 yrs look great with this look.
- Compliment this bridal hairstyle with a western and modern gown or traditional lehengas as both will look good.
2. The Triple Braid Bun:
It is among the best-suited wedding hairstyles for bridesmaids on the big day. Let us see how to do the process.
- Make three separate braids by taking three parts of the hair.
- Converge all the braids to one point.
- Make a soft bun at the end.
- Then make backward French braid from front locks and do all the sides the same thing.
- Make sure to get them all middle to form a bun.
Additional Tips for This Hairstyle:
- This style is best suited for any face type for any hair type in wedding functions.
- This wedding hairstyle is bridesmaid who can be suited for the wedding day.
- Women with any age can wear this, preferably below 30 yrs old.
- It can be best suited for the summer season.
- This hairstyle is best suited for long wedding gowns only.
3. The Fishtail Pony:
Fishtail braid was a style from the western end, but now you can fuse the two to get just the perfect look that you always wanted to achieve. To get this bridal hairstyle, do the following steps:
- Begin by sectioning the hair into two strands and tie a mean braid with it.
- Go to the midsection and once you reach the nape simply tie it into a pony.
- This hairstyle is one of the perfect wedding hairstyles with ponytail and braids that makes your look more fabulous.
Additional Tips for Hairstyle:
- This wedding hairstyle is best suited for wedding guests at any wedding celebrations.
- Best suited for any face type and straight hair only.
- It is suitable for women below 32 yrs old.
- This hairstyle is suited most for monsoons and winters only keeping in mind the comfort level.
- It goes well paired with wedding gowns and long ethnic dresses.
4. The Buffed Pin-ups:
With a sweetheart neckline and a bunch of white roses in your hand, this is the perfect hairstyle for your wedding day. Now let us learn how to do the process.
- Now begin by sectioning your hair in two parts.
- The lower section ends up in a low pony.
- For the upper section, leave equal locks on the front and tease the rest of the hair properly. Now loop it within the pony.
- The side locks will then be rolled and pinned along with the pony for the look.
Additional Tips for This Hairstyle:
- It looks great for any wedding festivities even as guests and the bride’s friends.
- Those with any face type can rock this look with curly hair or wavy hair.
- Women of any age group can look good here.
- Compliment this with traditional dresses better.
- You can try this hairstyle in any season.
See More: Latest Wedding Guest Hairstyles
5. The Twist:
Keeping it simple is as easy as it gets. A small twist and tuck are just what you need to keep the look going. This hairstyle is especially for the brides who would rather choose simplicity over extravagance. Over the heavily ornamented draping, flaunt a flawless head of hair with the front two locks tied and knotted in a twist pinned down with bobby pins.
- These simple wedding hairstyles are best suited for long straight and wavy hair best. And further, those with an oval and diamond-shaped face can look at their best.
- This style is a bridal and wedding reception kind of hairstyle.
- Those women from age 20-30 can look at their best here.
- Best season to wear this hairstyle is during winters.
- Western long gowns and wedding gowns will suit best for this best bridal hairstyles.
6. The Under Band:
It’s always preferable if you can just add a little embellishment to your everyday look. The hairstyle starts with a loose front lock curled and styled while the rest of the hair is tied into a pony at the back. Now section out the pony into three four parts and tie it into a bun with the band placed underneath to add to the zeal of the look. It’s one of the most popular bridal hairstyles which is very fine with losing curly band.
- This is among best wedding hairstyles which looks great for those with oval shaped face and straight hair.
- It’s best suited for wedding sangeet night or cocktail party.
- Women between the age of 20-30 can wear this better.
- Best season to wear this is any season.
- This hairstyle looks good for both western gowns or traditional dresses/ethnic wear.
7. The Outer Band:
Much like the lower band here is yet another band embellishment bridal hairstyle, this time on the outer side of the bun. However, this bun is quite different than just a regular bun. To start the hair from the crown is sectioned out and puffed up eventually being pinned by the band. Now section out the hair into different assortments, rolling them and tucking them underneath the band thereby making a bun in the process.
- This best wedding hairstyle is best suited for those with diamond or squared face shape with curly hair or wavy hair.
- This one best suited in any season, especially summers.
- Women of any age can wear this better.
- This style is best for a wedding reception or parties.
- Long gowns or traditional dresses can suit this better.
See More: Dulhan Mehandi Designs
8. The Side Band:
This hairstyle is yet another variation to the band buns where the same look is now being transferred to the side of the bun. Twisting the hair into different layers, once again try it into a bun and then attach the sideband. This bridal hairstyle is very simple to that particular wedding day also.
- This simple bridal hairstyle looks good with those of any shaped face, especially oval and with straight hair.
- This style can be best worn for any wedding event.
- Women of any age can look good here.
- This hairstyle is the best look suited for summers.
- You can either choose to wear a wedding gown or long dress with it or even full-sized lehengas.
9. The Side Roll:
A classic Indian bridal hairstyle would mean some rolls and tucks here and there and the back of the look depends entirely on what the bride’s preference is but for the front, section out equal chunks of the front lock and start twisting them back until you reach the middle before pinning them both to the back look.
- This traditional bridal hairstyle suited for those with diamond or oval shaped face with any kind of hair.
- This style is best suited for any season.
- Can be worn for any wedding events.
- Best suited for women before the age of 35 yrs.
- This hairstyle is best for with lehengas or gowns.
See More: Asian Wedding Hairstyles
10. The Side Braid:
Braids form one of the classic Indian hairstyles in the look book, and here we have a classic mix up of both a bun and a braid into one hairdo. Starting with this look, section out the front lock and tie a French braid with it until you reach the end where the rest of the hair can bundle into a bun.
- This elegant wedding hairstyle is best suitable for those with any face shape with wavy or straight hair.
- One can opt this hairstyle for summers for better comfort.
- Try for women before the age of 35 for the best look.
- Best suited for wedding mehendi or sangeet night.
- One can wear either gown or lehengas or ethnic wear with this.
11. The Underneath Braid:
Once again we start with another bout of braids and buns, this time the braid being in a much unusual place. A side braid is indeed a common scenario and thus here is a little modification to the age-old hairstyle where the braid starts from the underneath and eventually forms a side bun. This one occupies the best place in the braid.
- This different bridal hairstyle are best suited for those with any face shape.
- Straight hair people can prefer this hairstyle more.
- To try this hairstyle in any wedding event.
- Women of any age group can prefer this bridal hairstyle.
- This hairstyle suits with traditional long dresses.
12. The Top Pin-up:
A high knot is the best especially for the summer weddings when hair and makeup can be a real high maintenance ordeal. Hence, the best way to deal with this would be a summer knot on the top ornamented by flowers and bands. You can start the look with a simple pony and then curl it individually into a high bun.
- Best suited hairstyle for those with squared or oval-shaped face with straight hair only.
- It is best suitable for a Christian ceremony wedding.
- This hairstyle is best suited for wedding gowns.
- Women from any age group can wear this well.
- These wedding hairstyles are best for during summers.
13. The Longer the Better Braid:
A stout south Indian wedding would always start with a big long braid and here is a classic example of how well a braid would go with the wedding attire. Usually, these long braids can lengthen by using extensions, and the final touches are always inclusive of the heavy ornaments that form a basic requirement for these bridal hairstyles.
- It is a wedding guest hairstyles for any wedding events or bridesmaid.
- Best suited for those with oval or square shaped face with wavy hair only.
- This hairstyle is best for women with age before 30 years old.
- Suitable for only winters season or monsoons time.
- This bridal hairstyle can be well worn with any ethnic or western wear or gowns.
14. The Rose Bun:
A rose bun is basically preparing by coiling a braid into a bun that would resemble a rose and at the same time create an astounding hairdo for your special day. Start by gathering the front locks into one side and start French braiding it across to the other side in a zig-zag manner eventually falling into the same side where it all started. Once we cross the nape, begin rolling the hair into a rose bun and then pin it together.
- These bridal hairstyles are suited best for any face shape with any kind of hair type also.
- Women before the age of 30 yrs can suit this style better.
- This hairstyle is suited for wedding guests or bride in any function.
- To try this hairstyle in summer for comfort.
- This hairstyle can go better with any wedding long dresses.
See More: Bridal Hairstyles Video
15. The Braid Band:
To start this bridal hairstyle look, section the hair into three horizontal layers, the front one being the locks, the crown with the puff in the middle and then the end of the hair which ends in a pinned up bun. Start by pinning the hair to both sides and with the crown style one part into a tight braid while the other is make into a puff. Once you are done with the braid simply attach the crown to the other side of the head.
- This hairstyle is well suited for those with oval shaped face with straight hair only.
- Women can wear this wedding hairstyle on her big day too for the ceremony.
- This hairstyle can go well with lehengas henceforth.
- Women before the age of 32 can suit this style better.
- This hairstyle can be done well and is suitable in any season.
16. The Donut Bun:
Donut buns are simply a variation of the normal bun, and it can use extensively for a classic wedding look. Make sure you have an embellished ornament to accentuate the look while you’re at it. Use the sock to tie a pony. Once done imitate the shape of the sock tie to get this bun. Place the ornament right in the middle dent and be done with the look. This type of bridal hairstyles is very easy to give a great look on you.
- This bridal hairstyle is suitable for round shaped faces with any type of hair, particularly wavy hair.
- Best suited for a mehendi party or wedding gathering.
- Women of age below 32 yrs can suit this better.
- This hairstyle is best suited for the summer season.
- One can do this hairstyle well with lehengas or ethnic wear.
17. The Braid Wrap:
Start by getting the hair together into a low hanging bun, preferably a messy or lose one to add volume and character to the look. Now with the longer layers create a twist knot right above the bun and then pin in the smaller front locks to the sides.
- Best-suited wedding hairstyle for oval shaped or diamond-shaped face with straight and wavy hair only.
- This style is suited for any wedding functions or cocktail dinner parties and casual gatherings.
- One can wear this with gowns or long dresses for the special elegant look.
- Women below the age of 32 can carry this look well.
- This hairstyle is suitable for any seasons.
18. The Just Puff:
Sometimes, extravagance is a bit too heavy for a bride to be and often at these days, a simple bump, a graceful one, at the top of the head would suffice for the lack of an extravagant hairdo. During the weddings and occasions, a simple embellishment can be used on this simple bridal hairstyle to achieve the desired hairstyle.
- This wedding guest hairstyle for the bride’s friends and well suited for the oval or diamond-shaped face with wavy or straight hair only.
- Only women below 30 yrs old can pull this well.
- Best suited for winters season only.
- To try this hairstyle is any of wedding festivities well.
- This hairstyle can suit well for dresses or chudidhars.
See More: African Wedding Hairstyles
19. The Roll in Bun:
Even though it might pass on for an easy ordeal, most of this hairdo has been taking up the entire evening for the bride. This style is indeed a very time-consuming hairstyle where perfection needs to a cent percent. Basically, individual strands of hair are rolled and pinned to the back of the head eventually giving shape to a high fanned out a bun.
- These wedding hairstyles are best suited for diamond shaped face women and with wavy hair.
- Those can wear this hairstyle on the wedding day.
- One can wear it with wedding lehengas.
- Women below the age of 35 can look good with this hairstyle.
- This hairstyle is best suited for all seasons.
20. The Half-up Half-down:
Segregating the hair into two parts, prop up the hair on the above layers with a simple clip and such while the rest of the hair is kept free and flowing. To start with this hairstyle, roll up the hair into a messy clip on. Before this bridal hairstyle, you may opt for extensive hair curling preferably by a heater of the sort so that easing into the hairstyle seems much easy.
- This bridal hairstyle is best for the oval-shaped and diamond-shaped face with wavy hair.
- Proper occasion for this hairstyle is sangeet day or reception day.
- Women below the age of 30 can totally rock this look.
- This hairstyle is suitable for during winters season.
- This hairstyle can suit well for long gowns or chudidhars.
21. Just An Embellishment:
Often an Indian wedding hairdo relies simply on the heavy based ornaments and embellishments to create an outstanding look. You may keep the hair free and open but never forget to add an embellishment to this look just to spice things up. Here we have the three-layered headgear. However, you may use something more intricate and heavy.
- This hairstyle is suited for wedding guests for any wedding events and festivities.
- Best suited for any kind of face type and hairstyle type.
- Women below the age of 32 can rock this look.
- It can be best worn at monsoon season only.
- This hairstyle goes with suitable hair accessories and ethnic wear for giving an elegant look.
22. The Front Bump:
Here is a perfect way to tackle the stubborn front locks simply by opting for this wedding hairstyle. You can either use bump-its or simply hand tease it manually. Unlike the others, this look right of the bat starts with the bump and might end in a softback bun.
- This hairstyle can be suited for oval shaped face people with straight hair type only on wedding occasions.
- To try this hairstyle for any of wedding festivities.
- Brides below the age of 30 can look good in this look.
- This hairstyle is suitable for any season.
- It goes with lehengas or gown paired with it.
23. The Horned Look:
Much like a horn on both sides of the head, here is a classic look for the front locks where the strands on the front tie into a twisted braid that goes all the way to the back. Once there, converge the both into one while fanning out both the sides to attain volume and style.
- This style is a wedding day look which can be worn by brides.
- These bridal hairstyles are best suited for any hair type and face type and women on their big day.
- Best suited for women below 30 years.
- Summer is the best season to suitable for this hairstyle.
- It goes with long gowns and lehengas.
24. Elegance Personified:
Elegance is a prime character in an Indian wedding where grace eludes from the whole being of the bride to be and much like her poise and beauty, her hairdo matches up to her with something gorgeous like this one right here. A tamed yet mind-blowing look on your special day.
- This hairstyle can be suited for an oval-shaped face or diamond-shaped the face and straight hair.
- These wedding hairstyles are best suited for brides.
- Women below 30 yrs old can rock this look.
- Best suited with lehengas or sarees on the big wedding day.
- This style is the best look suited for summers.
25. The Eight Strand Braid:
Once again we incorporate braids into the everyday look where we use the front locks as a diversion by fanning them out and keeping them in place using some hairspray. To get to the end of this look start by tying the rest of the look into a heavy eight strand braid. You may even use embellishments to accentuate the look.
- This hairstyle is suitable for those with oval shaped face and straight, wavy hair.
- It can be worn in any of Muslim wedding festivities as it looks very elegant. It also can be worn for sangeet night.
- Women below the age of 30 yrs can be suited here for the look.
- Best suited for the winter season.
- This wedding hairstyle goes with sarees or ethnic wear only.
26. The Simple Swirl:
Sometimes all it takes is a simple swirl at the side of your head to get things sorted your way. If extravagance is not your cup of tea, start by sectioning the hair, preferably from one side to a slight swirl which can be done manually or through a roller and then pinning it to place complete the look.
- This simple wedding hairstyle suitable for those with round-faced shape and wavy hair.
- Best suited with sarees on wedding festivities.
- Women below the age of 35 can rock this look totally.
- This hairstyle is best suited in any season to wear.
27. Why Not Messy?
If messy bun has been your go-to look all these years, why not enclose yourself in the comfort of a known hairstyle? A messy bun might just be your saviour for the day when no other hairstyle was fitting your suit well. Try by getting your hair into a loose bun and then pick out the smaller layers from the sides. Most of middle Asia women follow this type of hairstyles for a wedding.
- This wedding hairstyle is best suited for any wedding festivities with any face shape and hair type.
- Women given any age group can wear this look nicely.
- Best suited for the summer season.
- It goes with gown or dresses (ethnic) for any wedding festivities.
28. The Simpleton:
Much like the Duchess, you can too opt for a simple braided snake bun where the hair from the middle is sectioned out to form braids while the rest is incorporated into the bun to form a single hairdo. A slight makeup with maybe an extensive embellished earring set would just do the trick for us.
- This style is best wedding guest hairstyle suited for any face type and wavy or straight hair.
- The summer season is suitable for this hairstyle.
- It goes with any long dresses or ethnic dresses.
- Any age group can wear this comfortably.
- It can be suited for any wedding festivities.
29. The French Roll:
Here is something that we have picked up from the French, a classic hair roll which is not only graceful but also one of a kind. However, some modification and addition have been done to this look, and here we have a perfect French roll with the hair ending in a beautiful bumped bun. This style is another different bridal hairstyle that looks great with stones and accessories.
- This latest bridal hairstyle is best suited for the oval-shaped face with straight hair type only.
- To try this hairstyle in sangeet or reception festivities.
- Women below the age of 30 can suit this look.
- It can be worn in summers season at best.
- This hairstyle can suit wedding dresses and lehengas the best.
30. The Diagonal Braid:
Start the braid from one side and go all the way across to the other, French braiding the hair all this time until you reach the end where you can finally complete the look. Diagonal braid is one of the most famous wedding hairstyles which is very attractive.
- This bridesmaid hairstyle can be best suited for any wedding festivities.
- Best suited for diamond and oval-shaped face with curly hair or wavy hair.
- Women below 32 yrs can look good with this wedding hairstyles.
- The best season to try this style is around monsoons and winter season.
- This hairstyle can be best suited to gowns or ethnic wear.
31. South Indian Braids:
Braids are using from traditional days, and till now people are using it with different looks. It look lovely on any bride, and over the years many modifications have been done to this style. Waterfall braids are the most common ones which people team up with other styles. Braids look elegant and are best suited for medium and long hair. The south Indian braid is one of the well-known hairstyles for weddings.
- This wedding hairstyle is suited for any face type and hair type easily as it is accommodative with any nature of hair.
- To try this hairstyle in pre-wedding festivities.
- It goes with lehengas or long dresses (traditional).
- Women below the age of 30 look good with this bridal hairstyles.
- This best wedding hairstyles can suit best during winters season.
32. The Aryan Updo:
This simple updo very common and looks very traditional. It is basically a fancy bun updo with beautiful curls in the form of petals and framed with elegant braids. You can team it up with tiny crystals with looks amazing with this hairstyle. This bridal hairstyle looks best with sarees.
- It is suitable for the bride’s mothers with any face type and straight hair only.
- These hairstyles are suitable to henceforth women of any age group.
- This hairstyle can be worn with sarees at best look and elegant nature it can deliver to guests.
- This hairstyle can be suited best for summers.
- To try this hairstyle at any wedding festivities.
33. Romantic Curls:
In this wedding hairstyle just simply make the curls fall or hang gracefully in style. You can add length to this style by addition of clip ones. Begin with parting your hair from the middle and then curling both sides of your hair with about 450 degrees using a curling machine. Then finish it with a nice hair spray. You can even add fresh flowers to it to give it an elegant look.
- This casual wedding hairstyle still gives an elegant look and can be worn at any wedding celebrations with a diamond or square shaped face and any hair type.
- It is best suited in any season and below the age of 32 yrs old only.
- You can try this hairstyle at any wedding celebrations.
- It goes with any ethnic wear and traditional dresses.
34. Smooth Crossed Over Look:
The crossed overlook gives a soft, delicate look. This look is easy to achieve. Begin with blow drying your hair. Create volume at the top section of your hair. It is a beautiful half up crescent up do covering different segments of the hair giving a layered look. It provides a sophisticated yet contemporary look. Adorn this bridal bun with hair accessories or flowers.
- It is suitable for long straight hair only with any face type.
- This hairstyle to try around any wedding festivities, particularly party gatherings.
- Women of any age group can suit this look.
- It goes with long gowns or long dresses.
- Summer season is the best for this hairstyle.
35. Open Waves:
Even open curls and waves give an elegant look if done properly. Open hairstyles will always be in trend as there are tons of ways in which one can get the hairstyle for the wedding. Go for waves or complicated curls or simple rollers. You can choose according to your preference and mood. Don’t be afraid to experiment before your wedding day because you never know which hairstyle will suit you the most. Add glittering hair accessories to complete the bridal look.
- This hairstyle is casual wedding hairstyles best suited for the oval-shaped and diamond-shaped face with wavy hair.
- Women of any age group can style this out.
- It goes with hair accessories and long gowns for an elegant and stylish look.
- This hairstyle to try even by wedding guests for any festivities, especially party gatherings.
- Non-summer seasons are suitable for this hairstyle.
36. The Statement Bouffant:
Opt for the chic low bun and add a little more fun to the crown area by getting a bouffant done. Add a little more texture to the front hair to create a bouffant with a swooped side bang. This style looks like an intricate work. Style up with some fashionable hair accessories if required.
- This best bridal hairstyle is suitable for people with a diamond-shaped face and straight hair.
- This hairstyle to try in all wedding festivities.
- Women of age below 35 yrs old can suit this look better.
- This hairstyle suits all traditional wedding clothes better.
- This hairstyle suits in summers only.
37. Curls with Fringes:
Curls around the fringe look amazing. Add colour to your hair to make it look different. Part your hair from one side and then use a hair iron to bend the ends of the fringe upwards. Curl the surrounding of the fringe and complete the look with a hair spray. This type of bridal hairstyles compliments almost all types of faces.
- This simple bridal hairstyle is suitable for during the Christian wedding ceremony for the bride or bridesmaid.
- Those with diamond and oval-shaped face can rock this style with any hair type, particularly wavy hair.
- Women below 32 yrs can look good here.
- It goes with a long wedding gowns only.
- These hairstyles are suitable for all seasons.
38. A Vintage Beehive Style:
Beehive is the word that is looking attractive in this case. This wedding hairstyle looks different, and one must know how to carry it properly. Form curls and then break them with your fingers. Then softly backcomb the curls to give a soft, airy feel. Then gather all the curls towards the top and secure with an elastic band. Practice this look a few times before the big day so that you are comfortable on your wedding day.
- This vintage bridal hairstyle looks good on all wedding guests for all festivities and celebrations.
- Women with any face type can wear this well with straight hair.
- Those women below 35 yrs can look good here.
- It can suit all seasons well, especially spring season weddings.
- This wedding hairstyles go well with dresses and long gowns.
39. Spectacular Updo:
Spectacular updo also one way you can look attractive. This hairstyle looks beautiful if full of volume and can intricate tucking and pinning by creating a heavily styled chignon. It seems like a headgear over the top and requires a lot of effort to carry. You can add hair accessories like a crown to give a sparkling touch. This style is one of the best bridal hairstyles for long faces with long hair.
- These best bridal hairstyles are suitable for all face types and hair types, particularly straight hair.
- It looks good on women below 40 yrs old.
- This hairstyle goes with long gowns only.
- Summer season is best for this hairstyle.
- Those can wear in any wedding celebrities, particularly dinner parties.
40. Romantic Half-up Style:
Half up and half down hairstyle for a wedding is amazing and will surely add glamour to your look on your wedding day. This look will keep things romantic and chic style. Accompany the look with flowing waves and a bouffant like a crown. Pin up the sides to give a clean look.
- Bride’s friends can totally rock this look. Those with a square face can look good here with wavy hair.
- Women below 30 yrs can suit this look better with long gowns and dresses also.
- Women can wear this at any wedding celebrations.
- This style is non-summer elegant wedding hairstyles.
41. Smooth Curls On The Sides:
This hairstyle is one of the glamorous hairstyles for a wedding one can get. Form a smooth texture of curls to get an attractive look. Leave the curls loose flowing on the face and the sides of your face. It looks very romantic and classy. It gives the perfect smart look to the bride on her wedding day.
- This bridal wedding hairstyles look great on the bride on the day of the church wedding. Women below 35 yrs can rock this solid look.
- It looks great on the oval face and curly hair.
- Those can wear with a long white wedding gown for an elegant look.
- This style is any season latest bridal hairstyles.
42. Vintage Updo:
Finger waves look graceful and would be a perfect look for any bride. You can even elongate by adding up graceful curls to your hair. Curl your hair with medium sized perm rods and then remove the rods and separate the curls. Apply wrapping foam in the front part of your hair to set the same. Accessorise with pearls in the front portion where wrapping foam has been applied. Then use hair spray to complete the look.
- Those with curly hair and diamond-shaped face can rock these wedding festivities look hairstyle totally.
- Women below 30 yrs can wear this off easily and elegant way.
- Best suited to any wedding festivities.
- All seasons are suitable for this hairstyle for all bride and bride friends.
- This look compliments well with wedding gowns and western dresses.
43. Curly Updo with Large Flowers:
Flowers on the wedding day always looks beautiful on the bride. Form graceful curls and then make a nice clean bun which looks like a flower bud. Team up the sides of the bun with beautiful large flowers to complete the look. The bouffant it the most important part of this look.
- It is a wedding day hairstyle for brides with curly hair and any face type.
- Those women below 35 yrs can rock this look.
- To try this style is wedding lehengas only.
- These wedding hairstyles are suitable for any season as per the bride’s wish.
44. Simple Bridal Hairstyle:
You can even go for a simple and sweet look wedding hairstyle. Easy going styles works best for bob cut brides. It looks fabulous without much stuffiness. Simply add a little volume to your hair and pin back your hair in a simple manner. Give them a slight twist by accessorising them with glittery headbands.
- This simple wedding hairstyle tries by the bride or friends of the bride on any wedding festivities that are going on.
- Those with a diamond-shaped face can suit this style along with oval shaped ones with straight hair.
- Women below 30 yrs old can look good here.
- It goes with long gowns or simple dresses only.
- This look looks great on any season.
45. Curls On Top:
Curls on the top also look amazing. And this should do with proper precision. It curled up style is great with a no-fuss look. You can easily showcase your jewellery and face in this bridal hairstyle. Form three sections and curl the middle lengths and ends of the hair using a curling iron. Gather all hair at the centre top of the head and form a top bun. Finish with hair sprays.
- This elegant wedding hairstyles suit bride’s friends best on any wedding festivities, especially the pre-wedding day celebrations.
- Those with an oval shaped face with straight hair can rock this look.
- Women below 35 yrs old can look good.
- It goes with any wedding dresses, ethnic or modern.
- Summer season is the best for this hairstyle.
46. The French Twist Hairstyle for Brides:
As the name suggests, it is a different hairstyle one can get. Look glamorous on your wedding day by wearing this twisted hairstyle with beautiful adornments. This wedding hairstyle looks best on oval faces and with hair having a natural texture.
- This wedding hairstyle look great on any wedding celebrations with oval shaped face and straight or wavy hair.
- Those below 30 yrs can look good here.
- It goes with modern long dresses or gowns only.
- Summer season is the best for this wedding bridal hairstyle only suited and crafted for comfort.
47. Curly Down Do Hairstyle for Brides:
Curls appear easy to achieve and looks beautiful always. In this updo form curls in the lower part of your hair. Go for central parting and team it up with bridal jewellery to give a beautified look. It is a very simple bridal hairstyle for long hair, that makes your look more alluring.
- This style is a perfect hairstyle for cocktail and dinner parties for the bride. It looks great with oval shaped face and curly hair type.
- Those below 32 yrs can rock this look.
- Brides can look dashing with a white dress in this style.
- This hairstyle is best for the winter season.
48. Classic Updo for Short Hair:
It up does looks the best on short hair. Get your hair curl and twist as much as you can and then just leave it the way it is. Complete the look with side partying and applying the setting spray. This style looks amazing on people with oval, long, heart-shaped or round face. Add fresh flowers if required.
- This bridal hairstyle looks great for oval or round shape faced and curly hair type.
- It looks great for any of wedding festivities.
- Pair it up with a long dress to create the perfect elegant look.
- Women below 30 yrs can look good here.
- All seasons are suitable for this hairstyle.
49. The Lustrous Low Bun:
It’s a soft, romantic and understated wedding hairstyle one can get. It is a simple yet beautiful low bun adding glamour to your special day. This look goes well with dresses and can flatter many because of its simplicity and ease. This type of wedding hairstyles with medium length hair gives a clean look one can see the face of the bride clearly because all your hair tie up into a bun.
- This hairstyle looks great for women below 30 yrs old with oval shaped face and wavy hair.
- Those attending any wedding festivities can also look good here.
- Wear modern gowns and long dresses which can go well with the look.
- This look is great for summers.
50. Bridal Hairstyle with a Crochet Braids:
The twisted hairstyle will give a different look to the bride. Crochet hairstyle is a good option for bridal hairstyle and will help you stand out on your special day. Apply a setting spray to complete the look if required. Backless wedding dresses look best with these hairstyles.
- This braided hairstyle looks great for Christian wedding ceremonies as a bride.
- Women with an oval or round shaped face both can look good with any hair type.
- The advantage is women from any age can wear this look.
- Wear a long gown to compliment this look.
51. Messy Look Teamed with Curls:
The blend of curls and waves looks gorgeous on any girl. In this hairstyle just part your hair on the sides and then start creating curls. Repeat it for the number of times and then style your hair using your hands. Curls must look voluminous and bulky and should give a natural look. End it with hair setting spray.
- This hairstyle looks great for curly hair and diamond-shaped face women.
- Women below 35 yrs old can look good here with this bridal hairstyle for women.
- Wear western and modern gowns to compliment this look.
- You can try this hairstyle in parties or as wedding gown look.
- summer season is the best for this hairstyle.
52. Classic All Down V-Cut Braids:
This up will give a graceful look to the bride on her wedding day. Simply get soft curls done. Then tie the curls in such a way that it gives a v-look from the back. There are many ways to wear curls, but this one is the most charming one out of all. You can complete your look with some harmonious accessories.
- It looks great for sangeet and mehendi functions or even for cocktail parties.
- Women with any hair type and face type can suit this look in long gowns or dresses or modern wear.
- Any season you can try this hairstyle.
- Women of any age can wear this look well.
53. The Veiled Bun:
A bridal look is not complete without the veil they say and just to please your grandma, this time listen to her and go for the veil. The veil adds a touch of personal feeling while the soft low bun hanging behind it adds a touch of flavour to the wedding girl’s already precious look.
- This bun looks great for wedding ceremonies for the bride.
- Best for this hairstyle is any face type, and straight hair looks good with this look.
- Women below 32 yrs old can suit better.
- Wear this look with long dresses or lehengas for the ceremony.
- All seasons are suitable for this hairstyle, particularly that of summer.
54. The Vintage Swirls:
It’s a rather new touch to your already satin gown you will be sashaying in. For this, you might need professional help. With the help of a roller or a curler create the vintage swirl on one side clear and prominent. For the other side, create a smaller less distinguished swirl. Now leave the rest into a tie or a bun.
- These elegant wedding hairstyles look great with diamond or square shaped face with curly or wavy hair.
- Compliment this look with a long dress or long ethnic wear.
- Women below 30 yrs can look good here.
- Monsoon season is better for this hairstyle.
- Attend this hairstyle to any of wedding festivities.
See More: Hairstyles For Hindu Wedding
55. The Side Bun:
The side bun is a classic go to hairstyle for all the quirky brides out there. Here you have to start by segregating individual locks for the bun. Use a soft front touch to the front locks with a loosened lock pinned properly. Now take the individual locks and roll up them up to form a bun. Use proper pins to avoid mishaps.
- This look suits best as a bride on a bridal day.
- It looks great for any face type with straight hair only.
- Women below 32 yrs can totally look elegant in this style.
- Compliment it with a white gown for the ceremony.
- You can wear this look in any season.
See More: Bridal Hairdos
56. The Under Veil:
Now the veil is the family norm, but you want to showcase the beauty of your hairdo. Let’s settle for a mutual decision where the veil and the hairdo both slays. Use a big matted head of bun at your back and then very carefully introduce the veil underneath for better hair.
- This look is great for the bride for any parties or gatherings at wedding festivities.
- It looks great for any face type and any hair type.
- Make sure to wear a long dress to compliment it well.
- Women below 30 yrs can look good here.
- You can wear this look in summer for comfort.
See More: Tamil Hairstyles For Wedding
57. The High Bun:
These different bridal hairstyles are great for any wedding look, especially for the wedding day ceremony. It is great to do and can easily do through brushing hair well into a high pony. You can roll it up to smooth curls, later on, to tie into a bun.
- This style is best for any bride on her day.
- It looks great for a bridal day ceremony and looks great for any face tape and hair type.
- Women below the age of 35 can look great here.
- You should wear lehengas and choli which can go well.
- All seasons are the best for this hairstyle.
58. The Embellished Look:
This hairstyle is the best bridal hairstyles for any bride to dream off. This beautiful braid has embellishments which can go well for a gown in wedding ceremonies. You can further decorate it as you please and as per your choice.
- It goes with a long gown on the wedding day.
- Women with any hair type can wear this easily with any face type.
- This hairstyle best for women below 30 yrs can look good here.
- Make sure to wear with the long gown.
- All seasons are the best for this hairstyle.
59. The Chic Bun:
This wedding hairstyle is elegant and comfortable to do. You can do this hairstyle with self-help or friend’s help and does not need complex procedures. Whatever this hairstyle change your look totally.
- It looks great with any hair type and face type, preferably square shaped or round faced people.
- This hairstyle is suitable for long dresses or even ethnic wear, whichever is your choice.
- Women with any age group can wear it well.
- Summer season is the best for this hairstyle.
60. Keeping it Free:
Now a good set of hair always does not have to be tied up, prim and proper. You can easily use the bump it forms or the teasing for the crown to add volume to your look. Tease only the midsection of your hair and then pin the front locks at the back of the head. Now gather the front section and tie it into a messy bun.
- It’s a great look for any wedding festivities and parties.
- This hairstyle goes with an oval-shaped face, and curly or wavy hair looks good here.
- Women below 30 yrs can look great with a long gown and dresses for parties.
- All seasons are suitable for this hairstyle.
Tips for Maintenance of Hair:
- Make sure to use professional help when required in order not to damage hair.
- Make sure to use both organic and sulphate free shampoo and the same company conditioner for better hair.
- Do not blow dry much especially totally wet hair.
- Try and untangle hair slowly.
- Do hair spa organic one once in a while for better texture.
- Use anti-heat oils and serums to protect your hair with high heat.
- When you remove the hairstyle, do it slowly with patience and do not pull out pins in haste.
Hope you like our bridal hairstyle article. Given the several wedding celebrities, we have given you the best bridal hairstyles which can suit your festivities and celebrations. Hope to hear your feedback about the same in comments.
Frequently Asked Question and Answers:
Q1. How long can these hairstyles stay well during wedding festivities?
Ans: It all depends on you. In condition you want to stay longer in the wedding hairstyles, then protect it well and secure good with pins and bands. Further, use hair spray which can let hair stay at a place for longer.
Q2. Can I use hairstyling daily continuously for a week during wedding celebrations?
Ans: Yes given that you protect hair properly with spa and natural massages and masks. You should consult professionally on how to protect hair while styling every day. Do good organic spa before wedding festivities begin and in between if possible.
Q3. Does high buns in a tight way damage hair?
Ans: Depends on how you bun it. You can secure well with bobby pins, and you can use it only during festivities and remove it once done immediately. This way you can avoid certain damage due to tight hair.
Q4. What precautions to take during the wedding day to make hair stay for overnight?
Ans: Yes, you can keep it overnight at the place given you use good hair spray and setting spray. It can make the hair stay in place well enough without moving much. Further elastics should use generously to set hair in place
Q5. Will these hairstyles look good with coloured hair?
Ans: It depends on the colour of the hair. In case it is golden or reddish/brownish then you look great. Again also hairstyle also it depends, but mostly the red or brown colours look great.