10 Cute and Easy School Girl Hairstyles for Long Hair
Managing long hair and transforming it into beautiful hairstyles are not easy. We get your concern. Hence here are the top trending school girl hairstyles for long hair. If you are in school, we understand how boring the casual, normal school timings can get with your hair and you would want to experiment with new hairstyles whenever possible. These hairstyle ideas for long hair are hence quite new, trendy, stylish and elegant too. These will suit different occasions and surely are going to seize in your heart with style and fashion. All trending variants are in here, be it from braids to knots to ponytails or loose hair. You would surely love them and hence pick what best style can suit you and try them out.
Top 10 Trendy School Hairstyles for Long Hair to Check out:
Here are top 10 school girl hairstyles for long hair to check out.
1. Braided Pony with a Knot:
This easy hairstyle for long hair for school hardly takes any time. Just begin braiding from top of the head and tie the pony with the hair knot itself at the end. Leave the hair near ears as soft curls to elevate the style. This is quite easy to do yourself as well and is best suited for high school girls as hairstyle for them. The hair is braided from the top of the head, and it is important in this style. This is among our favourite pretty school girl hairstyles for long hair.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon are the best seasons to try out this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This style best suits oval-shaped face girls with wavy hair.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Try this style with casual shirts and jeans while going out with friends.
2. Side Twisted School Girl Hairstyles for Long Hair:
This is nothing but easy and cute hairstyles for long hair for school. All it needs is firstly to braid from side diagonally in thin fashion. Then roll it up to the remaining hair and make it systematic bun well to tie it tightly. This is quite elegant and looks super trendy and stylish. Long hair tall girls can totally flaunt this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is a good time to try this style out.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Wear this style with any face type and long wavy or straight hair.
- Suitable Dress and Occasion: Wear a nice girly dress to look good here while going to nice fancy events.
3. Twisted Knot with Hair Leave Over:
This is pretty hairstyles for long hair for school holidays time. Go ahead by doing five to six thin braids from a top section near the head. Then tie them all up with the help of the ribbon or hair accessory you please. This requires thick and voluminous hair to look good and special. The hair which is thick and bouncy can look totally amazing and stylish here.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in any season as you want.
- Suitable Dress and Occasion: Wear this with nice traditional wear during festivals time.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with oval, round and diamond face shape with wavy hair can rock this style.
4. Straight Braided Style for Long Hair:
This is quite an amazing hairstyles for long straight hair for school. This gives nice elegant and royal princess vibes. All you need to do is tight braids from all around the sides and make it look like a band from the middle. Only straight hair girls can look super stylish and trendy in this look. Try it out, and you would surely love this new look as well.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon are a good time to try this style out.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Girls can wear a nice outfit for attending family functions in this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those with any face type and straight hair can only look good in this style.
5. Braided Up Pony Hairdo:
Try this new casual hairstyle for long hair for school if you are a lover of ponytails. This style hardly takes minutes as all you need to do to achieve this style is braid from a side until the end and make a ponytail with mixing up the braided section with other hair. This is totally trendy and quite girly to look as well.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is totally good to try this style out.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval-shaped face girls can try it out with wavy hair texture.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Those with casual outfits or ethnic kurtas can look good in this style while going out with friends for middle and high school girls.
6. School Hairstyle for Modern Girls:
This cool hairstyle for long hair is not easy to do yourself. You need a stylist to achieve this trendy look. Those high school girls who really want to get ready with a makeover for a fancy event can try this one out. This school girl hairstyles for long hair is quite stylish, feminine and trendy too. This will look good on girls who are taller in nature and those who love to add on hair accessories at the end.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is a good time to try this lookout.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any face shape can try this out with wavy hair texture.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear traditional clothes to attend such formal and festive events here.
7. Braiding in Random Hairstyle:
This is a super casual and nice hairstyle for long hair for school. Those high school girls who do not bother much about hairstyling, but wants to look grand and elegant can try this style. This takes special time all you need for this style is doing a braid from both sides of your hair only after you make the inner braids in a criss-cross way as the section between both. Leave rest of the hair as it is in the form of pony and add on nice hair clips for the look.
- Best Season to Try: Try this for any season as you want.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval and round-shaped face can try this out with any hair type.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Girls can wear casual clothes while having normal outings with this look.
8. Ponytail for Young School Girls:
This is a nice hairstyle for long thick hair for school. Girls who are in primary and middle school can try this stylish and cute girly lookout. Here there is pony done in the form of bubble shapes in between by leaving across some hair in form as shown above. This is easy to do and looks super girly and is quite trendy too.
- Best Season to Try: Any season can be best to try this style out.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any face shape and straight hair can try this lookout.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Girls can wear nice girly frock to make this look and go out with parents for an outing.
9. Braid Streaks Hairstyle for School Girls:
These high school hairstyles for long hair is quite popular with braid look. This looks like a messy style and can look super stunning on girls who are short and have long hair. The side hair is taken from sides, and a fishtail braid or normal braid as you wish is made which is left with the rest of the hair. This looks feminine too and suits modern young girls a lot.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in monsoon and winter at its best.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Wear this if you have any face shape with straight or wavy hair.
- Suitable Dress and Occasion: Nice fancy dress looks good in this style, be it a knee-length dress or traditional dress to go out in parties.
10. Braided Side Over Style:
This is well known primary and middle school simple hairstyle. Here braid is made from both sides tightly and taken over to another side to tie it well. It is secured well with elastics and pins. This is quite easy to do and when there is no time this is good to go. The key difference noticed here is sideward braid thus making it look unique. This is also the most popular hairstyle for school going time
- Best Season to Try: Any season is perfect for trying this style out.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any face shape and hair type can try this out with its versatile style.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this with school uniform for going to school or during playtime with casual outfits.
- Do not use styling tools for young girls much. This is not good for hair. You can use it occasionally for high school girls.
- Apply hair serum after hair wash to nourish hair and make it smooth.
- Do not leave any hairstyle before you sleep. Allow hair to breathe at night.
- Do not over shampoo. It is not advised to shampoo more than thrice a week.
- Once the hair is styled, use hair spray to keep the hairstyle in place for a prolonged period of time.
- Apply the oil every week to make sure hair is moisturised well. It reduces roughness in the hair too.
- Young kids’ hair can be further made to look beautiful by adding accessories to the hair. These can be customised as per their liking to make them look cute and pretty.
Hence these are quite trending and popular school girl hairstyles for long hair. These hairstyles are a blend of both easy and stylish looks. These can try by kids of different ages for different occasions in hand. They can transform the girls to look stylish and elegant. Try them out, and we would like to hear from you how well the girls liked them.
Originally posted 2020-08-06 20:32:10.