Bracelet is one of the most beautiful hand accessories that is loved by both men and women. The equal shared attraction towards this accessory makes it suitable for all genders, and this is why tattoo artists started using bracelet tattoo designs for the new age generation. The design ensures that even if you leave the house without any extra efforts, the tattoo will make you look bejewelled nevertheless.
The designs are not just restricted to wrists but also tried on ankles, arms and other parts of the body. So, let’s check out some of the finest distinct styles of bracelet tattoo designs for men as well as women,
Bracelet Tattoo Designs with Pictures:
To get a clearer idea of how you can get your next bracelets tattoos and what would they look like, here are some of the bracelet tattoo designs as follows:
1. Cross Bracelet Tattoo:
The above tattoo is done on the wrist of the hand. It is seen clearly with a tattoo of the cross in it. And it has two circles of bracelets with a cross in it. It is stained with a holy cross in it. It looks very beautiful and represents the holiness of the cross. The holy cross represents the person belief and love for their respective God.
- Body Placement: Get this inked on the wrist or the neck.
- Ink Colour: You can use several different colours for this one.
- Size: The size of this tattoo should be between small to medium.
- Skin Tone: Best for fair and medium skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: This style of tattoo is good for all genders.
2. Ankle Bracelet Tattoo:
The above bracelet is done at the ankle. It is seen with a beautiful inking of the house with a rainbow and some letters are also inked with it. It is nothing but a chain carries all the things in it. This type of bracelets serves as anklets worn on the legs. Hence this tattoo is highly carried out by the women, especially college teens. This is one of the best bracelet tattoo designs for teenage girls.
- Body Placement: This tattoo will look good on both ankle as well as the wrist.
- Ink Colour: A feather can be in different colours or in black colour.
- Size: Small and medium size should be appropriate.
- Skin Tone: Colourful tattoo will look good on all skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Men and women both can pull this off.
3. Flower Bracelet Tattoos:
There is a number of designs to stain. Flowers are the most beautiful in this world. So for inking a tattoo at the hand or at the ankle or any part of the body flowers plays a vital role in it. Flowers with twigs look very beautiful. The above tattoo shows twigs having some flowers attached on every twig.
- Body Placement: Place this tattoo design on your wrist or on your back and thighs.
- Ink Colour: Keep this tattoo design very colourful.
- Size: The size of this tattoo can be small or medium.
- Skin Tone: Fair to dark skin, anyone can look good with this design.
- Suitable Gender: Roses are loved by men and women.
4. Hand Bracelet Tattoo:
Bracelet tattoo can be done in many designs. Such as butterflies, flowers and chains etc. Likewise, the above tattoo is done as knotting something. The tattoo looks very beautiful with such nice colours inked with it. This tattoo is inked very nicely that something is knotted to the arm of the individual.
- Body Placement: Get this stylish work inked on your arm, wrist or ankle.
- Ink Colour: Pick black or red as a suitable ink colour.
- Size: Size should be between small to medium.
- Skin Tone: Best for fair to dark complexion
- Suitable Gender: This would look cool on men.
[ See More: Best Anchor Tattoo Designs ]
5. Tribal Bracelet Tattoo Designs:
Some designs will be unique. These designs will be old fashioned, but they will be looking as new to the present generation. Those are tribal tattoos. These tattoos can be done at the wrist or ankle bone of the foot. The designs will be unique and different. It can be tried by all person who wants to ink the tattoo.
- Body Placement: This style of tattoos would be great on the ankle, wrist, arm and calf.
- Ink Colour: Black is the most sought-after ink colour.
- Size: Size can be small or medium.
- Skin Tone: Tribal designs will look good on all skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Most men like the structure and design of such tattoos.
6. Charm Bracelet Tattoo:
Tattoos can be done in many patterns. Even the tattoo represents the nature of a person. Nature of a person can be said by the selection of the tattoo. Charm means which will be very fashionable. Bracelet tattoos can be done in charm wise. The charm tattoo may include any number of things like letters, butterflies, symbols and star bracelet tattoo. All such type of tattoo comes under charm group only.
- Body Placement: This cool design can be inked on the ankle or wrist.
- Ink Colour: Keep the ink colour vivid with depending on the charms.
- Size: Limit the size to medium size.
- Skin Tone: Charms will look best on fair to medium skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Women are more attracted and fonder of such designs.
7. Men’s Arm Bracelet Tattoo:
These type of tattoos are seen only for men. It has only one emotion included in it. It may be anger, calm, beauties anything related to emotions. Through we can judge the behaviour of a person. It even attracts observers easily. This is a perfect bracelet tattoo idea for men.
- Body Placement: You can place this elaborate design on your arm, forearm, or calf area.
- Ink Colour: This style is mostly inked in black and shades of black.
- Size: The size of this can be big with intricate detailing.
- Skin Tone: Such designs are best for fair to medium skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Men are fonder of such extravagant designs.
[ See More: Best Cross Tattoo Designs ]
8. Chain Bracelet Tattoos:
As bracelet tattoo is nothing but a tattoo which is in chain model only. It means any multiple designs of chains are inked on the wrist or ankle of the body. It will be simple but looks dignified. The chain may consist of things like keys, crosses, letters and designs etc. This is an appropriate hand bracelet tattoo.
- Body Placement: Best suited for wrist and ankle area.
- Ink Colour: Black with hints of other colours will look perfect.
- Size: The size of this tattoo is most suitable as small.
- Skin Tone: Best when inked on light skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Women and men equally like this style of designs.
9. Henna Bracelet Wrist Tattoos:
The Henna Mehndi designs inspire these kinds of wrist bracelet tattoos. They give a marvellous effect when inked in tiny designs with dark black colour. Such tattoos can also be carried out as temporary designs on the wrists. This kind of tattoo design is very trendy among college students around the world. As it originates in India, it is also popular there as a temporary tattoo design.
- Body Placement: Will look best if placed on a wrist, forearm or ankle.
- Ink Colour: Black is a classy choice of colour.
- Size: The size can be small to big with elaborate detailing.
- Skin Tone: Looks awesome on all skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Women love this style of designs.
10. Pretty Bracelet Tattoos:
This kind of bracelet tattoo is made on the legs to give it an anklet look. The design includes a small string filled with small circular beads and a heart in the centre. At the end is a pretty small feather. This tattoo is highly carried by teens to give their look a lovely touch. These kinds of tattoos are also counted seductive for the lovers. This kind of tattoo can also be given an interesting look, but it has its own beauty in black shades. It is one of the best bracelet tattoo designs for middle age girls.
- Body Placement: This design will look catchy on wrist, ankle and arm.
- Ink Colour: Choose the classy black or add a little colour.
- Size: This looks best when done in small to medium size.
- Skin Tone: Apt for light to medium skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Women are fonder of such designs.
11. Simple Bracelet Tattoos:
This is a simple tattoo design for a wrist bracelet. The tattoo includes three simple strands or strings. The first string is made dark; the second is given a lighter shade while the last one is created with the help of several dots. The dark to light combination use of colours makes it a unique piece of art. Girls make such tattoos in colleges or working women. They look cool when taken off in parties with casuals. This is one of the perfect bracelet tattoos designs on the wrist.
- Body Placement: This intricate design will look best on the ankle and wrist as well as on the neck.
- Ink Colour: Keep it simple with black.
- Size: Most suitable in tiny to small size.
- Skin Tone: The design is best for lighter skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: The detailing and design is apt for women.
12. Wrist Bracelet Tattoos with Names:
The lovers mostly adopt this wrist bracelet tattoo design. The tattoo is a combination of floral designs along with the names of the lovers. These types of tattoos are highly made in couples. The beautiful floral design adds to its beauty. The use of various types of fonts with beautiful curves and colours gives your tattoo a unique, cute and lovely look. This is one of the good pair of wrist bracelet tattoo designs.
- Body Placement: Ankle and wrist is the appropriate spot.
- Ink Colour: Ink colour can be black or shades of black.
- Size: To make it look more effective, keep the size small to medium.
- Skin Tone: This tattoo will look good on all skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: The design is fit for all genders.
13. Bracelet Tattoo with Words:
This tattoo is a small combination of music and words. This kind of bracelet tattoo on wrist is an ideal one for the music lovers to satisfy their passion towards music. This unique tattoo is combined with a word written with musical notes. The person wearing this tattoo can also describe himself with one word along with some musical design. The curvy fonts along with sweet music signs make this tattoo more interesting and attractive.
- Body Placement: Place this design on the wrist, arm, ankle or forearm.
- Ink Colour: Black and red are the top ink colours.
- Size: Keep the size either small, medium or tiny.
- Skin Tone: The suitable skin tones are fair to medium.
- Suitable Gender: All genders like this type of tattoo.
14. Sparrow Bracelet Tattoos:
This tattoo design for a wrist bracelet is a small piece of cuteness and sweetness. The tattoo includes a small sparrow on the branches of a tree. The sparrow is a symbol of love, peace, elegance and freedom. Hence this tattoo also symbolizes the freedom of one wearing it to achieve high goals in life. The sparrow is made black ink which gives a cute look. The vine branches on which it is sitting made from grey shades add to its beauty. It is the best bracelet tattoo for school girls.
- Body Placement: Place this adequately on the wrist, calf, shoulder or forearm.
- Ink Colour: Choose the colour black or add hints of other colours.
- Size: This design can be done in all sizes.
- Skin Tone: Best suited for fair to medium skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Women and men alike love such designs.
15. Directional Bracelet Tattoo Design:
This is one of the favourite masterpieces among the girls for a bracelet tattoo. This wrist bracelet tattoo design includes a compass showing directions and a feather. This tattoo includes designs as well as letters. The compass is made out of black dark ink while the feather is made with bold outlines and light shades in it. This kind of tattoo is highly inked by the women who opt for travelling as their passion. It is one of the good tattoo designs for wrist bracelet.
- Body Placement: Ink this on your wrist, thigh or ankle area.
- Ink Colour: This type will look best in black.
- Size: Size should be small to medium.
- Skin Tone: The design is more suitable for people with light skin tone.
- Suitable Gender: Men and women are both fond of this detailing.
Additional Tips/Suggestions about Bracelet Tattoo Designs:
- Since bracelet tattoo designs can be done on many body parts, select and finalise the part where you want to get inked.
- If you want to get inked on the wrist, make sure that you choose a design that fits in your wrist area.
- Choose dark coloured ink as the wrist, arm or ankle go through a lot of movement which can lead to ink fading and discolouration.
- You can choose a design similar to a charm bracelet to add multiple favourite designs in one single tattoo.
- Pick a trusted tattoo artist as the wrist and ankle are sensitive areas and should be handled with needles carefully.
The wrist is one of the most noticeable body parts of any individual as it is easily exposed. Hence the people love to get inked at the wrist to make it easily eye-catchy. Also, simple bracelet tattoos when placed on the wrist give a beautiful look. Bracelet tattoo designs can be customised or created depending upon the personal requirement and can consist of multiple elements. This kind of tattoo has gained popularity as one of the important designs in tattoo fashion and culture.