15 Best Home Remedies For Smooth Skin
Everyone wants smooth skin and there are many brands in the market that commit you to give shiny and smooth skin. But these products are very expensive and use harsh chemicals which can provide the results but not for longer duration. They could also damage your skin. You can also make your skin shiny, smoother and flawless with the help of natural products which are easily available.
How To Get Smooth Skin:
Want to get smooth, baby skin? Check out these home remedies for smooth skin and will fall in love with it once again. Read here for the best tips for smooth skin! Below are some of the most effective home remedies for smooth skin also which can help you a lot in getting smooth and shining skin which has no side effects also.
1. Drink Plenty of Water:
Drinking water will help you out for vibrant and shiny skin. Make a target to drink at least 8 -10 glasses of water in one day. It will help you in flushing out all waste and toxins. Increase intake of vegetables and fruits with greater water content in your diet.try not to take alcohol, aerated drinks and sugary products. Skin’s appearance will improve and become more active by cleaning your face with plain water 2-3 times a day.
2. Lime Juice:
Lime juice is one of the perfect home remedies for smooth skin. It will brighten the complexion of the skin and will also fade the scars and spots. Use of lime juice will make the skin smooth as it contains an enzyme which has cleansing properties.
- It will clear away the dead skin.
- Acts as an astringent and cleanser for oily skin.
- Homemade pack can be made by mixing egg white and few drops of lime juice.
- Apply on the face for 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. It will make you skin shiny and smooth.
- Apply fresh juice on complete face and on neck region too to reduce acne marks. Wash it off with moderately warm water after 10 minutes.
See More: Home Remedies For Healthy Skin
- Smash tomatoes in grinder .apply the mixture on the face evenly with the help of cotton. Wash the face after 5-10 minutes. Pores size will get reduced by daily use and will give you smooth and radiant skin.
- Apply the paste on pimple affected area and let it remain for one hour and then wash with plain water. It will help in healing pimples.
- Tomatoes act as an outstanding natural product for giving you smooth and beautiful skin.
- It is the best and ideal home remedy for smooth skin.
4. Melaleuca Oil:
It is commonly known as tea tree oil. It is recommended to apply first on wrist area on inner side as a patch test before using on face as it is found that few people are allergic to it.
- This is very effective in removing stretch marks and scars.
- It heals pimple very fast. Apply on affected area with cotton 3-4 times in a day.
- Add few drops of oil in your scrub and face pack which will aid in removing pimples and make the skin even, glossy and shiny.
See More: Home Remedies For Flawless Skin
5. Papaya Benefits:
- It contains papain which is a natural enzyme which acts as an antibacterial agent and benefits in eliminating damaged and dead skin.
- Blend some ripe papaya pieces and apply on face for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with water.
- Daily application of mashed papaya will make your complexion fairer. Its juice will also help in reducing brown spots, blemishes and freckles because of sun exposure.
- It will make your skin smooth and flawless.
6. Uses Of Fenugreek Leaves:
It helps in tightening and lifting of skin. Add boiled milk to the paste of fenugreek leaves and apply on the face. Leave for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off. It will slow the aging process by reducing wrinkles, fine lines. Mix turmeric powder and its leaves powder to remove black heads and pimples.
Honey is also natural ingredient which can be used to get smooth skin. Honey is one of the simplest home remedies for smooth skin.
- Relax after applying raw honey to your face and neck skin then clean it off with cool water after 10 minutes. This home remedy will make your skin soft and smooth.
- You can also mix egg whites with honey and apply it to your face for 20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water and soap in order to remove the smell from the egg white.
- Make a thick paste with three teaspoons of honey and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply it on your face and leave it on overnight. Wash it off with lukewarm water the next morning. You will get smooth skin by using this home remedy.
See More: Bath Scrubs for Smooth and Soft Skin
8. Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil has many antibacterial properties which help fight acne-causing bacteria. It also helps reduce scars and blemishes on skin. As some people can be allergic to tea tree oil, so it is highly recommended to apply around your inner wrist before applying it to your face.
- In order to heal a pimple quickly, use a cotton swab to apply some tea tree oil on the affected area every few hours.
- Around one hour before going to bed, apply some vitamin E oil and leave it on overnight.
9. Aloe Vera For Smooth Skin:
Aloe vera is one of the brilliant home remedies for smooth skin which was proved by experts. Aloe Vera as a natural ingredient is used in many beauty treatment to maintain skin that is smooth as well as healthy. It ensures pimple free and clearly smooth skin with regular use.
- Extract some gel from an aloe vera leaf. Keep it stored in an air tight container in the fridge and use it whenever required.
- You can also combine a tablespoon of aloe Vera gel with 1 teaspoon of honey and some lemon juice. This can be easily applied on the skin of and the neck for around 20 minutes. Follow this 2-3 times a week to get best results.
Turmeric, a herb which can be used to treat a multitude of skin problems. It can be also used to lighten blemishes and pigmentation along with smoothing skin.
- After mixing 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder with milk to make a paste, apply that natural mixed paste to your face and neck area regularly which means daily for beautiful skin.
- To rejuvenate dry and parched skin, use a mixture of one teaspoon of turmeric, two teaspoons of sandalwood powder and some water to make a paste. Apply it on your face and allow it to dry fully before rinsing it off. You can use this face pack once or twice a week.
Cucumber not only contains astringent properties but is also known to hydrate and moisturize the skin well especially with regular use. To treat dry kin, blackheads as well as pimples regular use of cucumber packs are recommended.
- In order to make the face mask at home mix some freshly pureed cucumber with around 2 tablespoons powder of oatmeal and some milk and apply it evenly on the skin. This will show the results you want.
- Mix some fresh cucumber juice with milk and use it as a cleanser of the skin. This will also help achieve smooth skin.
Wash your face regularly with a gentle cleanser. This will help moisturize your skin and will make it skin smooth and soft.
13. Remove Makeup Before Go To Bed:
Use only fresh makeup and be sure to clean it off before sleeping. Makeup, just like food, gathers bacteria and will eventually go bad. Using the same powders, blush and mascara etc for over 6 months is not healthy and will take a toll on your skin.
14. Sleep Smart:
Clanging your pillowcases regularly can reduce the amount of dust your skin is exposed to at night. Sleep deprivation and stress can manifest as bad skin, so ensure that you’re getting 7 to 8 hours of quality rest every night.
15. Exercise Regularly:
Exercising helps increase blood flow to the skin and makes our face glow. Exercises are one the best methods to getting smooth skin
Good skin is something which you work for and if you follow these above tips and home remedies, your skin will improve tremendously. Say hello to smooth, healthy skin!
Originally posted 2020-08-06 18:32:09.