15 Simple Back Hand Mehndi Designs with Images 2020
Today we have hundreds and thousands of options to accessorise but back in the old day’s people had to stick to whatever was cheap and easily available to them, one such thing being Mehndi. The leaves could be taken from the tree, crushed and used to give a nice stain on the palms, later hair and soon even as feet and back hand mehndi designs. What may have been the perfect alternative to excessive jewellery and some accessorising is now part of tradition and fashion in several cultures.
People across the world have taken a strong liking for back hand mehndi designs, and the reasons make a lot of sense. One can easily replace the design after a few days if they bored with the design. If you place the design accurately, it seriously looks like you have worn rings and bracelets. The stain and the beautification of any hand is a very obvious reason, so anyone who may not like mehndi on their palm has definitely opted for back hand mehndi all because of its very alluring nature.
Simple Back Hand Mehndi Designs:
Now that we know that the majority of the people end up liking or trying this trend, we bring you something special. Here, we have listed 15 latest and easy back hand mehndi designs with pictures just for you, in case you are looking for some ideas and suggestions.
1. Simple Arabic Mehndi Designs for Back Hands:
Ever wanted a mehndi design that is so attractive that all people notice when they look outrageously spectacular mehndi tattoos on the hands. This bright back hand mehndi tattoo that seems so glamorous with a big flower in the centre, its intricate shapes, patterns and designs that will become the topic of conversation.
- Suitable for Which Function: This design is great for festivals or family functions.
- Pair with: Pair this mehndi design with a traditional outfit.
2. Latest Back Hand Mehndi Design:
An artistic back mehndi design looks appealing to the eye. The setting, the colour, the skill and the fine lining of the design gives a very authentic look. This is a Khafif style mehndi design on back hand. Mehndi design for back hand is not just wonderful, but are also ideal for wedding ceremonies or maybe for a religious festival.
- Suitable for Which Function: This design is appropriate for parties.
- Pair with: Pair this with indo-western outfits.
3. Simple Back Hand Mehndi Design:
These simple Mehndi designs are very creative and stylish. The small flowers and intricate details make the mehndi design look fabulous. This distinctive type of the back-hand’s mehndi design is awesome that has been appeared with leaf and flowers shaped patterns.
- Suitable for Which Function: This design is suitable for an engagement function.
- Pair with: Pair this design with a nice traditional outfit.
4. Black Back Hand Mehndi Design:
The black back hand mehndi design has been made for the feminine crowd. It is for those who are trying Mehndi tattoos for the first time. This mehndi design with floral and leaf pattern looks simple, pleasant and attractive on everyone skin.
- Suitable for Which Function: Perfect design for a party or festival.
- Pair with: Pair this design with an indo-western outfit.
5. Full Back Hand Mehndi Designs:
For all the beautiful brides in the world, the rich back hand mehndi design is just the one for all the ladies! It is just outstanding with the circular, mesh and the floral pattern has a beautiful and traditional look combined with Arabic mehndi design that is bound to look the best.
- Suitable for Which Function: This design is very ideal for a marriage ceremony.
- Pair with: Pair with a short sleeve traditional wedding outfit.
6. Breathtaking Back Side Mehndi Design:
A mehndi design made in rich black colour with some nice patterns, created in the old Mughal style looks glorious and spectacular on the skin. The border and the shading of mehndi design covering the back hand completely which are just mesmerizing.
- Suitable for Which Function: This design is suitable for a casual event or a party.
- Pair with: Pair this design with a simple traditional outfit.
7. Flower Mehndi Designs on Back Hand:
Most of the ladies will always prefer to choose the floral pattern mehndi designs, which has a stylish twisted shape. The main root of flowers has been designed and stretched towards the index finger like a chain, which will give a very different yet subtle appearance.
- Suitable for Which Function: This design is suitable for a party or family function.
- Pair with: Pair with a pretty indo-western outfit.
8. Colourful Back Hand Mehndi Design:
Most of the women always use the same colour Mehndi design; it will bind to become monotonous and boring after a while. It is important to use different colours to spice up the things that can be used with a combination of three colours looks bright, exciting and young.
- Suitable for Which Function: This design is great for family functions or festivals.
- Pair with: Pair this design with bangles and traditional outfit.
9. Simple Back Hand Mehndi Designs:
The glamorous back hand mehndi design has been made just for those girls who are desirous of looking beautiful and attractive, especially on festive occasions. This design has floral and leaf pattern with the light shade of orange, enhance the beauty of this mehndi design.
- Suitable for Which Function: A great design for the engagement ceremony.
- Pair with: Pair with traditional outfits like ‘sharara’.
[ See More: Full Hand Mehndi Designs ]
10. Finger Back Hand Mehndi Design:
This outline looks like the adornments where the ring is joined to the finger. The example is kept extremely customary with bloom themes and globule works. It begins from the middle finger on both the hands and keeps running down the back of the hand till the wrist.
- Suitable for Which Function: Appropriate design for parties and family social events.
- Pair with: Pair this design with a western or indo-western outfit.
11. Traditional Back Hand Mehndi Design:
This mehndi design is exceptionally present day contort to the conventional mehndi outline. This can also be used as the henna tattoo without applying mehndi on the palm. The mehndi art takes after the tribal block pattern which keeps running down through the little finger.
- Suitable for Which Function: An appropriate design for the engagement ceremony.
- Pair with: Pair with a traditional heavy work outfit.
12. Arabic Back Hand Mehndi Design:
Dark mehndi has been used to improve the fringes and customary to top up the whole outline. The Henna art on the palm and the back of the hand are practically indistinguishable to each other. Enough space is left between the designs, giving it an extremely non-chaotic look.
- Suitable for Which Function: Perfect for a family function or festival.
- Pair with: Pair this design with a bracelet and a traditional outfit.
13. Tattoo Style Back Hand Mehndi:
This design is one of the perfect designs of mehndi and it gives a very tremendous look to the hands. The mehndi motif will be traditional with a small flower and leaf motifs with beaded chain designs that are separated appropriately which makes the outline engaging and emerge.
- Suitable for Which Function: Suitable for family function or festivals.
- Pair with: Pair this design with an indo-western or traditional outfit.
14. Peacock Pattern Mehndi Design for Back Hand:
This peacock mehndi design is truly splendid that has blocked the entire palms from henna mehndi and the design is overspread all over the back of the hand, fingers tips have been given a very intricate design that offers appealing look to the hands.
- Suitable for Which Function: Perfect for a festival or a family function.
- Pair with: Pair with an indo-western outfit or traditional outfit.
15. Bridal Mehndi Designs for Back Hands:
This is one of the most unique mehndi designs with glitters that can match with the outfits for the wedding ceremony. This design includes blue and pink colour glitter combination placing in the middle of the flowers. Different colour shades artificial stones have been used to highlight this henna art.
- Suitable for Which Function: Suitable for engagement ceremony or family function.
- Pair with: Pair this with a traditional or indo-western outfit.
Additional Tips for Mehndi Designs on Back Hands:
- Pick a mehndi design that is very similar to the mehndi design you have picked to apply on the palm and feet.
- The aftercare that is applicable to the palm after applying mehndi is also necessary to be used on the back of the hand.
- Buy a cone that has enough mehndi to apply on the front and back of your hand instead of just one side.
- You can use stickers and artificial stones to make your mehndi design more attractive in the colour of the outfit you choose to wear for the occasion.
Try all the above flawless easy backhand mehndi designs that are truly perfect and offers gorgeous look to the hands. Mehndi is a part of several customs that can’t be disregarded. The back-hand mehndi are truly expanding on the lady’s hands and give extraordinary appearances. Back hand mehndi art goes from less complex themes to greater outlines with the goal that they are unmistakably noticeable. This mehndi motif is quite easy and convenient to create, and of course, it pulls attention from everyone.