It is a love and hate relationship with curly hair. While most of us love how hot and sexy the curls can look, it isn’t quite easy to manage. The daunting task of managing curls makes us wonder how best to style them. Here we are with Indian hairstyle for curly hair. These are among trendy top haircut for curly hair Indian which is quite easy to do, manageable, elegant and also edgy. While we do not say these are quite easy and nice to manage, we give you tips on how best one can flaunt curly hairstyles for Indian women well. As per your personal tastes and preferences, you can either go with a simple Indian hairstyle for curly hair or go with easy Indian hairstyles for curly hair. Hence continue reading to know more about this guide on haircuts for Indian curly hair.
Top 10 Best Indian Hairstyles for Curly Hair in 2020:
Now we enlist you with top ten hairstyles for Indian girls with curly hair. Read more to know simple and also stylish, elegant hairstyles for curly hair Indian girl here.
1. Kangana Ranaut’s Curly Style:
Who else can we possibly think of in India when coming to the queen of curly hair? Here is a picture of actress Kangana Ranaut. She is here with hairstyles for curly frizzy Indian hair to show us on how best to flaunt these styles easily without difficulty. This is absolutely gorgeous and stylish that we cannot take the eyes off. All you need to do is maintain hair well to look such stylish and stunning. Just detangle all the hair and leave it open as a hairstyle. That is it you are good to go!
- Best Season to Try: Winters are good to try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this if you are in early 30s age group.
- Suitable Face Type: Women with oval and round face are best suited to this style.
- Matching Outfit and Occasions: Wear this style with ethnic dresses and long gowns to look great. These are best for family functions or festivals.
2. Taapsee’s Stylish Curls:
The next famous when we think of flaunting the curls well is actress Taapsee Pannu. Here is her layer cut for curly hair Indian in this style. This is in the form of layer step cut for curly hair Indian style that she can easily flaunt it without a doubt. Try it out if you want a more stylish, edgy and sleek look. Any girl who loves to look stylish can try out this kind of style quickly without a doubt for flawless beauty.
- Suitable Face Type: Women with oval and diamond face are best for here.
- Ideal Age Group: If you are in the late 20s and mid-20s this is good for you.
- Best Season to Try: Winters and monsoons are best fit to try this hairstyle out.
- Matching Outfit and Occasions: Wear this with nice parties dresses and gowns to attend night events.
See More: Best Indian Hairdo Hairstyles
3. Dense Curly Hair for Indian Girls:
Here is another look of actress Kangana Ranaut, this can be possibly hairstyles for curly hair for Indian wedding styles. If you want simple and stylish yet look, which can make you flaunt well and stand away from the crowd, there is nothing than this style to try out. Women further who have dense hair are best fit to try out this style. Try it out if you want an elegant and sleek stylish look for stylish and fancy events
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for any age below 40 years old.
- Suitable Face Type: Women with any face type can easily try this one out.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style for any season as it is quite versatile for all the times.
- Matching Outfit and Occasions: Women can wear nice dresses or skirts to go for events or cocktail parties.
4. Simple Side Pony for Curls:
This is another Indian curly hairstyles for long hair flaunted by actress Tamanna Bhatia. This style, which is among simple Indian hairstyles for short curly hair, can be the best fit if you love to have a simple and smart look. Those who want to have a comfortable look with curly hair are best fit to try this style out. It is super easy to finish it off, and the result as we see is also super stylish and trendy like none another style.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in the late 20s only.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to work on this hairstyle.
- Suitable Face Type: Women with oval and rectangle face can try this style out.
- Matching Outfit and Occasions: Try this with ethnic wear or even western dresses for outings with friends or family.
5. Puffed Curls Hairstyle:
This is another easy hairstyle for medium curly hair Indian for women who have dense and medium length hair. Seen here in the picture is actress Shraddha Kapoor stylishly flaunting her curls. Women who can carry out dense curls well and are used to manage them with style are best fit to blow dry their hair thoroughly and make it puffy in a similar way. That is it, and you are good to go and flaunt it well.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in the 20s and 30s can try this style out.
- Suitable Face Type: Women with oval and round face are best here to try.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in any season as you wish as it suits all times.
- Matching Outfit and Occasions: Nice midi length dress can go well here to attend night parties or events.
6. Youthful Look with Curly Hair:
Seen here is the picture of Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt flaunting her curls off. If you are young and have that radiant look and seeking for stylish vibes, then this is good Indian party hairstyles for long curly hair. Try this style if you want something exotic, trendy and stylish. Nothing like having a radiant and youthful vibe around you which can make you feel special, gorgeous and stunning right. Go ahead and try this out
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to try this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 20s are only best here to try this on.
- Suitable Face Type: Wear this style for elongated and oval face type.
- Matching Outfit and Occasions: Wear this with skirts or western wear for regular college times or outings with friends.
See More: Indian Braided Hairstyles
7. Short Bob with Curly Hair:
Here is the look to be absolutely head over heels in love with. This above picture is of actress Disha Patani. If you are a fan of short hair and love to stay in a similar comfortable way, there are numerous styles which can make you look like a princess and feel stylish. This is one such style. This traditional Indian hairstyles for short curly hair is totally stunning and gorgeous that we cannot stop but admire the looks. It will surely make you feel like a diva. Try it out, and you will never go back to other styles.
- Suitable Face Type: Women with any face type can try this one out.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to try this short curly hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this hairstyle for women in the early 30s and late 20s.
- Matching Outfit and Occasions: Wear this style for a nice long dress for night parties or cocktail events.
8. Curly Hairstyle for Indian Girls with Long Hair:
Another picture which is stealing our hearts is this style of actress Sara Ali Khan. Seen here is she flaunting the south Indian hairstyle for curly hair look. If you want to appear young and youthful, glow and flaunt the curves and styles, what else than this style. It is totally stylish and will seize your day with compliments. You will surely get attention and stand out from the crowd with these stunning styles.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is best to try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: If you are in the 20s, then this is good to go for you.
- Suitable Face Type: Women with oval and diamond face are only best for here.
- Matching Outfit and Occasions: If you have nice college fancy fests or events or even parties, try this with nice western dresses or outfits as shown above.
9. Curly Hairstyle with Bangs:
This Indian curly hairstyles for medium length hair is totally stunning and gorgeous. Seen here is the picture of actress Adah Sharma flaunting her soft curls out with headband. If you have soft curly hair and not too dense, but rather thin hair, then you can probably try this hairstyle out. Try it out if you want a simple yet elegant and vintage look. These gorgeous curls are going to make you look edgy and sleek surely totally.
- Best Season to Try: Winters and monsoons are good to go here.
- Suitable Face Type: Women with oval and diamond face are good suited here.
- Matching Outfit and Occasions: Try this style with simple outfits and western wear for date nights.
- Ideal Age Group: If you are in the late 20s then this is probably best for you, however also suited for women in 30s.
See More: Latest Indian Hairstyles for women
10. Short Bob with Curls Style Variant:
This is our option of Indian hairstyle for short curly hair with a round face. If you want something which is super stylish, trendy and gorgeous, there is nothing like following this similar style like that of actress Samantha. Here seen her picture is super cute and pretty style. This is quite feminine, girly and is totally edgy as well. Follow this off if you are fond of short hair and also want a sleek look for yourself
- Ideal Age Group: Try this hairstyle if you are in the 20s.
- Best Season to Try: Summers are well to try this hairstyle out.
- Suitable Face Type: Women with a round face are best for this hairstyle.
- Matching Outfit and Occasions: Wear this style with sarees for functions or with ethnic wear for festivals.
- Here we now come for some ideas and tips on how best to style up and care for curly hair.
- Curly hair can get messy. Hence to show the style and flaunt its elegance, one must follow good hair care routine.
- Regular hair massage with oils and spa is required to make sure hair is well nourished and tangle-free.
- Never forget to apply conditioner after shampooing the hair. If you are suffering from thin hair, make sure to use voluminous shampoo so that curls aren’t showing thin.
- Apply hair spray at the end to make sure hair stays at the place without much frizz.
- Never miss out on trimming hair. Trim hair once in three months to four months to manage hair well and reduce split ends.
We hope you enjoyed reading this style tips guide on Indian hairstyle for curly hair. This list while aren’t exhaustive, they are entirely among stylish looks which give modern vibes and stylish looks. If you have curly hair, then these are a perfect fit for you. You can easily follow them off as per your hair nature (dense or thin) and as per the occasion. You will surely love them and begin to embrace your curls from now on.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How to make sure curly hair looks good and shining?
Ans: Curly hair can look good and stylish if the hair is shiny and healthy. Hence it is all dependent on the way you take care of your hair. Shampoo and condition hair regularly, that too with a good moisturizing shampoo. Use a wide-tooth comb to brush hair well. Apply good curling mousse as well if required.
Q2. How to manage frizzy curls for healthy-looking hair?
Ans: Frizzy hair plus curls can really get annoying and daunting. We get it. Hence here is the solution. Use fewer chemicals shampoo. Do not use the shampoo which has sulfate. If the shampoo has glycerin, then it is best for you. Use conditioner and do not over shampoo as well. Use hydrating hair mask to moisturize hair well. Coconut oil may be your best friend further if you have frizzy and curly hair.
Q3. Do blunt bangs suit those with curly hair?
Ans: Surely! The bangs are a new modern vibe style which totally can transform your look. Further, if you have dense curls, then blunt bags can look really good on you. Try it out depending on your face shape as well. If you have a round face, you may not want to go totally for blunt bangs but rather have another variant within bangs. Reach to your stylist for the best advice.