Thinking about laser treatment for dark circles? Is it works? This is very common question among the women who are suffering from dark circle problems. Laser treatment is a method utilizes to care for a plethora of concerns plus conditions.
As there are different intensities that the device is able of delivering, it can be utilized for both skin rejuvenation, plus more dramatic changes to scars plus burns.
How Does Laser Treatment Work?
- By the intention to get rid of dark circles, aged skin, wrinkle, a laser beam is passed over the surface of the skin, softly plus exactly painting away unnecessary cells, single layer at a time. Scientific study has established that laser skin resurfacing can relieve dark skin tones besides persuade new collagen formation in the skin, following in the shrink of dark circles plus lines.
- By laser treatment, the fat put beneath the eye is targeted. Later than the laser treatment, the skin below the eye become smooth moreover less discolored.
- In laser action, an ultraviolet light otherwise infrared unseen light is utilized to make a wave length that discharge energy as they move slantwise the skin. The energy is engrossed throughout the skin layers plus offers a soothing effect, as removes the dark plus unequal skin pigments which source dark circle.
See More: Ayurvedic Treatment for Dark Circles
Types of Laser Treatments for Dark Circles:
Blood vessels below the skin surface. Certain lasers (Pulse Dye Laser, V-Beam, etc) in addition to IPL may ease some of these vessels.
Shadows source by lower eyelid “bags”. Delicate cases can be enhanced by putting the fillers in the shadowed area to the level of the bulge to cover the problem. Intended for extra serious cases, surgery to get rid of the baggy skin is the ultimate option.
3. Hyper Pigmentation:
Excessive otherwise irregular pigmentation of the skin beneath the eyes. This can be treated with creams that “bleach” the skin or laser skin resurfacing, which eliminate the dark patches.
What Is Laser Resurfacing?
By a CO2, fractional laser, that helps eliminates dead skin cells plus endorse cell renewal. Owing to the heat energy cause throughout treatment, the device also motivate collagen production, to assist firm up the skin, however also stop working scar tissue plus get better movement for those have a higher-setting treatment.
Profit of Laser Treatment:
- Normally one time procedure.
- Extra dramatic benefits compared to other procedures.
- Decrease wrinkles.
- Cure for dark circles.
- Removes acne scars.
- Eliminates wrinkles.
- Decreases aged plus sun damaged skin.
- Recover skin tone.
- Decreases the danger of skin cancer.
- Stimulates the growth of new collagen.
- Tightens skin.
Types of CO2 Laser:
1. DEEP FX:
Once put to DEEP FX the hand-piece creates a pulse which goes in deeper into the inferior part of the skin. This inspires collagen production to help perk up the appearance of damaged otherwise scarred skin.
2. ACTIVE FX:
It targets surface imperfections plus pigmentation on the skin. It is much broader than the other hand-pieces, working extra apparently once eliminating fragments of the skin. By target the top layer of the skin it can decrease fine lines, wrinkles plus pore size. Action by ACTIVE FX can also achieve skin tightening.
3. SCAAR FX:
Significantly extra influential than other Laser Resurfacing CO2 settings, it utilizes a much stronger laser energy which targets considerably deeper into the skin tissue. It improves the range of motion whereas also improving the look of scarring.
4. TOTAL FX:
This treatment combines together ACTIVE plus DEEP FX in the same sitting. It is the final action for harsh scarring otherwise damaged skin that totally resurfaces the skin.
See More: Best Products for Dark Circles Under Eyes
Necessary Precautions to be Taken Before and After the Laser Treatment for Dark Circles:
- Before you ensure that you wanted to go for laser treatment you should expose the area in too much sun. You should apply sunscreen of high SPF30 or sun block lotion of SPF50.
- Avoid plucking, waxing or bleaching the hairs before six weeks.
- One day before the treatment you should shave the area as it would prevent thermal injury the skin surface.
- After the treatment ensure you do not rub or scratch the skin very harshly. You should treat the skin very delicately.
- You should apply several times a thin layer of aloe vera ointment above the treated area so that it stays moist and supple.
- Avoid using sauna, swimming, steam bath or a week.
- Avoid using bleaching cream or perfumes on the treated area.
Process of Painless Laser Treatment for Dark Circles under Eyes:
Sometimes dark circles appear because of fatigue, sleepless night so before confirming for laser treatment seek medical advice. Try some home remedies for dark eye circles persist than hook to laser treatment for treating dark circles under eyes.
Painless leaser treatment works out by passing out a laser beam to surface of the skin or damaged cells. The light is absorbed by the dilated blood vessels or pigmented area. Then the laser would resurface the skin and slowly reduce the dark circles, by enhancing the overall look of the eyes. The best thing about this process is that it can specifically target the darker pigmented area under the eyes, without harming the healthy cells above .
Side Effects of Laser Treatment for Dark Circles under Eyes:
The laser therapy helps in removing the dark circles around your eyes and makes you appear beautiful but this therapy is associated with some side effects: They are
- Even you if you decided for laser treatment there might be chances of scarring. There can be increase or decrease of the color of the skin, meaning that the treated skin might becomes too light or too dark. In rare of the cases the discoloration may be permanent also.
- In the process the top layer of the skin vaporizes you may have some swelling, itching and redness after the treatment. But after few days they start disappearing and make you appear gorgeous once again.
- After the therapy the skin becomes very sensitive to the sun rays, so you need to avoid moving out in sun at peak sunny hours, always use sunscreen lotion with high SPF. As the skin is already sensitive you should avoid direct sun rays as sun it may cause further damaging of the skin.
- Sometimes some people get infections on the treated area so be careful after the process. Apply the cream and consume all the antibiotics prescribe by your consultant.
- Last but not least some people may have fat loss which is very common with radio frequency treatment such as Thermage. Apart from fat grafting surgery you cannot cure this problem.
See More: Vitamins for Dark Circles Under Eyes
Places in India for Laser Treatment for Dark Circles Under Eyes:
Generally almost in every urban city you can be treated for dark circles through laser therapy. Here is some clinics name which treats dark circles under the eyes.
- The Esthetic Clinic -Mumbai.
- Cosmetic & Obesity Surfery -Mumbai.
- Delhi Laser Clinic -New Delhi.
- Ajaya Kashyap Clinic -New Delhi.
- Drema Med Spa -Chennai.
- Tamira Cosmetic Surgery -Chennai.
- Dr Partha Sarathi’s Sen Clinic -Kolkata.
- Kaya Skin Clinic -Kolkata.
- Kosmoderma Skin & Hair Clinic -Bangalore.
- Shettty’s Cosmetic Clinic -Bangalore.
Apart from this there are many clinics and creams in india which treats dark circles and make once again make you appear more beautiful than ever.
There are various clinics for painless advanced laser treatments which charges differently for treating dark circles under eyes. You might end is spending $ 800 to $3600. In Indian currency you spend in between Rs51,000/- to Rs2,45,000/- depending upon the treatment.