How to do Kristen Stewart Eye Makeup?
If you have been a fan of this actress, then you may want to try out the type of bold eye looks that she likes to sport. These are very easy to do and you can do this type of a makeup with a kohl lining. For a professional look you need to use glitter silver and a black eye shadow. For the lashes you can use any form of mascara. If you do not want to use those then you will have to wear some heavy mascara or do a broad lining which also helps to give a bolder lash line look.
Following are the steps that you need to follow to create the Kristen Stewart eye makeup
• Your face should be cleansed properly to start a look like this. This is a basic step that you need to follow. You will have to use a deep cleansing face wash to cleanse the surface. Then your primer will sit evenly on the pores. You can also use some hydrating face wash. This depends on the type of skin you have. If you have oily skin then you will have to buy an oil free deep cleansing face wash.
See More: Kareena Kapoor Eye Makeup Tips
• Pat the surface dry and then use some moisturizer if you have dry surface. If you have oily surface then you can avoid using any moisturizer. You should use a toner instead to control the oil secretion.
• Next you should use a primer and blend properly. You can use the same primer for eye lids or you can buy a lid primer which can be quite costly. This depends on how professional you want your makeup to look like. You need to use a face primer if you want base to stay on skin for long hours. This is also necessary if you have oily surface then makeup tends to come off. If you have extremely dry surface, then you should moisturize the surface and then apply primer
See More: Katy Perry Eye Makeup
• Next you should use is concealer. This is another ingredient that is very essential because without this concealer, your makeup base will not be done properly. You can use this conceal any dark circles which can be a common sight these days due to hectic work schedules and less sleep.
• You should then use a proper foundation. This should be applied on the lids as well. Then you can use some compact or loose powder and your basic makeup is properly done. Using the blusher and bronzer is choice dependent.
See More: How To Get Kim Kardashian Eye Makeup
• Now you should use a flesh colour that is like your skin colour if you want this Kristen Stewart look to be professional. You can also avoid this and proceed to using only the black eye shadow. If using a pinkish flesh tint then use this on whole of eye lid from brow bones to the whole of the lid.
• Next use the black shadow or use kohl and blend this well over the lid and to the crease. Do not do beyond the crease. Do not make any exterior tailed exteriors. Keep this in a closed format.
• Now take a thin applicator or a sponge tip. Use the same black liner or kohl to line below the lower rim. Do not extend this.
• Now take your eye liner in a proper way but do not make any tails.
• Now take a glittery silver shadow or use a liner. Apply this in the inner side of the eyes on both lower and upper rim.
• Apply heavy coat of mascara.