Prevent Wrinkles With Face Massage
Wrinkles affect all people at a certain age. They can appear more quickly on some people than on others because they can be influenced by a variety of factors. Sun exposure, making faces, not hydrating enough, improper skin care, lack of skin care and age can aid in the appearance of wrinkles.
Wrinkles help create an aged look. There are several ways to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by turning to certain surgical procedures, chemical peelings, laser treatments, microdermabrazion or by using certain anti-wrinkle face creams.
The best way to deal with wrinkles is to prevent them from appearing in the first place. You can do that by using special anti-wrinkle face creams, protecting the eyes from the sun with sunglasses, avoiding to make grimaces and facial massages.Facial massages are great in preventing wrinkles because they relax the muscles and stimulate blood circulation.
Facial massages do not only aid in preventing wrinkles they also help bring a well being state of mind and spirit. Aromatherapy combined with facial massages are a great combination, a combination which relieves stress and tension and brings a state of peace, relaxation and serenity.
You can get a professional facial massage at a spa or salon or you can choose to give yourself a facial massage in the comfort of your own home.
Here are some tips to help you give yourself a relaxing, stimulating and wrinkle preventing facial massage:
– start by putting on some relaxing music.
– wash your face with lukewarm water and exfoliate the dead skin cells of your face with a gentle face exfoliant. This will ensure your skin is clean and dead skin cell free.
– lay on your bed and apply a rich moisturizer on your entire face so your skin will be hydrated. The moisturizer facial cream will ensure that the hands can slide easier on the surface of the skin.
– slide the tips of your fingers in an upward and out direction while gently pressing onto the skin. Massage your cheeks and forehead as well as your neck.
– move the tip of your fingers in a circular motion on the entire facial area while gently pressing your skin. Gently increase and degrease pressure as you massage for a better stimulation and better results.
– as you massage your face in a circular motion stop and insist around the temple area. Increase and decrease the pressure as you massage the temples gently. This will have such a relaxing effect over your body as well as your mind.
– move down towards the neck area and massage under your chin by sweeping your fingers in an upward direction, to prevent developing a double chin.
– move up again towards your face while massaging in circular motions until you reach your under eye area. Gently sweep your fingers from the nasal pyramid towards the temples.
– move next towards the area between your eyebrows. Gently press the tip of your fingers while moving in an upward direction towards the hairline. Alternate with the fingers from your other hands for quicker movement massage.
– run both your palms together until they have warmed up and apply the palms of your hands over your face and eyes.
– relax and enjoy the effects of your reinvigorating facial massage