Top 4 Homemade Face Packs For Open Pores
Skin pores help in perspiration and allow the essential oils to reach the surface of the skin. These pores are essential for the skin to breathe. On the other hand when these pores become enlarged it ruins the beauty of the face. Open pores may be a major skin problem. Generally women with oily skin face these problems. Large and open pores make the skin rough prone to pollution which might result in acne and other problems.
It is difficult to apply mascara if you have open pores. There are a number of factors affecting enlargement of skin pores. For avoiding such skin problems, one should take proper rest, avoid excess stress, etc. Genetic factors are also responsible for such skin issues. However, there are a number of ways to treat open pores. The best way to fight this skin problem is to use natural and homemade remedies. Thus for your best interest, we have brought you some of the best techniques to handle open pores.
Face Packs For Open Pores:
Here are top 4 homemade face packs for open pores as follows
1. Besan And Turmeric Powder:
Turmeric is one of the best natural ingredients for fighting skin problems. Chickpea flour or Besan when mixed with turmeric, olive oil, and curd, gives out an effective paste which is very effective in treating open skin pores. Here’s how you’re going to do it:-
- Take one tbsp of besan, curd, half tbsp of turmeric powder and one drop of olive oil.
- Mix the above ingredients well until it forms a paste.
- Now store this paste in the refrigerator for half and hour.
- Apply the cold paste on face and leave it for not less than 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- After rinsing it off, apply an ice cube on the face.
- Finally finish the process with a suitable moisturizer of your choice.
Application of this face pack for at least two months is recommended. This is the best homemade face pack for fighting open skin pores problems.
- Olive Oil
See More: Best Face Pack For Dark Spots
2. Tomato Juice And Seaweed Powder:
Pure tomato juice has tons of benefits and acts as one of the best natural antioxidants for the skin. A glass of tomato juice also works effectively in recovering clogged pores and has also been proved beneficial for clogged skin.
- Take one tbsp of tomato juice with half tbsp of seaweed powder.
- Mix both of them well and apply it on the face.
- Wash it off after keeping the mixture for 20 minutes.
Use only cotton to apply the mixture on the face. Do not use hands.
- Tomato Juice
- Seaweed Powder
See More: How To Remove Blemishes From Face
3. Yogurt And Pureed Cucumber:
Yogurt and pureed cucumber when out together, forms a top-class face pack for treating open skin pores.
- Take 3 tablespoons of yogurt and pureed cucumber and mix it.
- Apply the mixture on the skin.
- Let the mixture dry.
- Rinse it off properly.
Use this pack daily at least twice a day for best results.
- Pureed Cucumber
See More: Anti Aging Facial Products
4. Honey And Lemon Juice:
Honey has been proved to be useful in retaining the moisture of the skin. Apart from that honey is filled with anti-microbial elements which fight against a number of skin problems. Lemon juice is also another beneficial element fruit for the skin because of its astringent properties.
- Mix one tablespoon of honey with half tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add a little sugar to the mixture.(just a pinch of sugar)
- Now massage your face with this mixture and leave it for a while.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
You will see visible results after using this homemade pack for a few days.
- Lemon Juice
This is one of the best homemade face packs for open pores.
Images Source: 1.