Top 10 Pieces for F/W 2020 by Fashion Railways
We’ve asked Vicky, the 20-year-old fashionista from Greece, who’s also the blogger behind FashionRailways.com, to share her top 10 must-have fashion pieces for the fall/winter 2020 season. Have a look!
Winter has already come and it is really cold outside! But, good news!! All the clothing lines for the fall/winter 2020 season are here to cheer us up and make us fashionable during the cold months! Below you can find the top 10 pieces for all the fashionistas who love winter clothing, but love fashion even more!!
ASOS parka / B + AB jumper via ASOS / Topshop studded shorts
1. Parka Khaki is the new black for fall/winter 2020. Buy a Parka and you won’t regret your decision! They are really warm, easy to wear and of course, a must-have for the season!
2. Oversized jumpers Oversized jumpers are just in. You can wear them in many ways: pair them with a denim shirt and shorts as seen in the photo above, or with a skater skirt or black pants. There’s a great variety of colors, prints and patterns to choose from and jumpers often come with reasonable price tags!
3. Studded shorts There was a great demand for denim shorts in the summer, but they are absolutely IN for the current season too. As you may already know, everything studded is a must-have for every fashionista, but studs+shorts is the perfect combination! Dare a rock outfit with biker boots, studded shorts and cardigans and be fabulous!
ASOS fur coat / knit headband / Shoebou biker boots / printed leggings
4. Fur We’ve seen it so many times worn by the well-known fashionista ‘Carrie Bradshaw’ and now the trend is back! Warm and elegant, a fur coat is perfect for the cold winter days! You can easily wear it with a black mini dress and pumps for a night out! But attention, buy only ecological fur!
5. Headbands Don’t forget your hair! Your hair must look fabulous too!! Winter headbands will get you out from the ‘What could I do with my hair today?’ dilemma. Slip on a stylish headband and you will look like you were getting ready for hours!!
6. Biker boots Forget your wellies and take biker boots! For the rainy days, biker boots will keep your feet warm and are hotter than ever, what’s more, you can easily wear them in summer too! No wonder most of them are already sold-out! Pair biker boots with high- waisted shorts and a simple white t-shirt for a cool rock’n’roll outfit!!!
7. Leggings The most affordable clothing for the fall/winter 2020 are definitely leggings. I think leggings are the best thing for every girl for 3 reasons: they are very cheap, there are endless options in prints and colors and of course, you can match them with everything you want, shirts, sweaters, skirts, you name it!!!!
ASOS peplum playsuit / sequin skirt / Topshop Limited Edition dress
8. Peplum playsuits You may have seen many peplum tops but if you want to make a statement, choose something different like peplum playsuits. They are really elegant and they will bring out the best parts of your body!
9. Sequin pieces Do you want to look fabulous every day? Sequin pieces are everything you need! They are great for the party season and your winter night-outs! There’s a great variety of sequin shorts, skirts or dresses in many colors, designs and prices, however sequin pieces may not be the best choice for your morning coffee!!
10. Metallic dress Dresses are must-haves for all the seasons and all wardrobes, but metallic dresses are perfect for this one! Metallic accessories, shorts and shoes are stylish choices but you can wear only a metallic dress without any accessories and still look amazing! This one will go really well with black tights and stiletto pumps!