Tablets to increase breast size sure works! While the results may vary from person to person, the ingredients in the pills like dong quai, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds etc. the natural ingredients have phytoestrogenic properties that are known to mimic the estrogen hormone of the body and thus will increase breast growth. But what’s really the truth about them? Take a look.
The natural ingredients that are present in most of the pills; however it is always at best to check the ingredients before you actually buy them. Here are some more truths you need to know about these pills.
- Since the pills are made with natural ingredients, they sure will take a lot of time to work. While some of you may see results in about three months, others might not see even after a year. Worst of all, there might be some side effects for some. In this case, it is at best to stop using them.
- The different pills have different ingredients in them and they take their own time to work in the body for you to see visible results.
- Remember that the pills are made with ingredients to boost the growth of the breasts. However, there are no real studies to attest the effect of them on female breasts. So, don’t be too sure of it.
- We all have different systems and thus some of the herbs used in the product may have varying effect on each individual.
So, here is the bottom line. While most of them claim to show you results, for some, the results are visible by three months and for some, there could be no results at all. With this in mind, don’t get swayed by advertisements that claim the success. Use with a word of caution.
The success rate of these pills can be uniformly attested. While it may do wonders for some, others might barely see any change, let alone side effects. Therefore, here are some things you sure need to keep in mind before you purchase a pill.
- Choosing the right pill: Breast enlargement pills in India are many. Choosing the right one thus becomes mandatory. It is therefore advisable to get a doctor’s opinion or have a knowledge what works for you and how.
- Know the ingredients: Knowing the ingredients is the next way to go about it. You need to know what works effectively to increase the breast size and what can be harmful. A tad bit of research on this, will help you choose the right pill.
- Natural ingredients: Look out for the use of natural ingredients in the product. This way, you won’t see many side effects and can also be sure that you are using a safe product.
- Authenticity of purchase: Be sure that you are buying from a reliable retailer. Do not end up buying cheap quality products and also ensure whether the seller actually sells genuine products.
- Reviews and Feed backs: Carefully read through the reviews and feed backs. They are most often the honest reviews of what people feel about a particular product.
To be on the safer side, consult your doctor on the product you need to use.
6 Best Breast Enlargement Pills (Tablets):
1. Bust Bomb:
BustBomb promises safe and natural growth of your breasts and not only increases the size, but also uplifts sagging ones. The brand is widely known for its natural and non-habit forming ingredients. It is priced at 7,445 for 118ml and contains safflower, deionized water, sorbic acid, stearic acid, Behentrimonium methosulfate, milk thistle etc. among the many other natural ingredients.
How to Use:
Take one each a day after your meal along with a full glass of water for best results.
2. Bust Maxx:
This is a reliable brand and has been voted as the best breast enlargement pill. It has pharmaceutical grade breast enlargement formula and is thus attested as an effective one. Bustmaxx contains high quality ingredients all of which are safe. It contains fennel seed extract, fenugreek seed extract, wild yam, blessed thistle, Motherwort extract, kelp, Dong Quai etc. among the many other natural ingredients.
How to Use:
Consume two capsules a day along with your meal. Drink it with a full glass of water. The product claims to show result in 1-3 months and the best of this visible after 6 months on regular use.
3. Total Curve:
total curve is the next best pill to rely on. In addition to increasing the size, it is also known to tone and shape the bust for a beautiful looking breast. It contains buckwheat leaves, dong quai root, blessed thistle, fennel seeds, watercress leaves, black cohosh root, damiana leaf along with to other ingredients. The pill is usually paired with Total Curve firming cream and it has been shown to produce significant results.
How to Use:
Take 2 capsules per day and apply the gel in circular motion for best results.
Another popular breast growth pill is the Curvimax. This is a herbal pill that is induced with breast enlargement formula and claims to increase the size of the breast while also uplifting its sensation. It contains Vitamin C, D, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, Folic acid, panthothenic acid, zinc, calcium, iodine, GABA, Selenium etc. amongst the many others. It is priced at 11,000.
How to Use:
Take 4 pills daily for the first week daily and you can reduce the dosage to 2 daily. Use daily for best results.
5. Breast Actives:
The product promises to show results in just two weeks and is attested for firm, bigger and tighter breasts. It is made with herbal ingredients Vitamin E, Blessed thistle, fenugreek, fennel, Dong quai root among the many other such ingredients.
How to Use:
Take one pill in the morning after your breakfast and one at night after your dinner. Leave a gap of 12 hours between the two pills and drink with water or fruit juice only.
6. Miracle Breast Enlargement Pills:
These pills are natural and are made from natural ingredients like fennel seed extracts, fenugreek that is known to stimulate the cells of the breast, thus making your breast bigger.
How to Use:
Take two capsules a day, one in the morning after your breakfast and one in the night after your meal to see visible results.
Breast Enlargement Pills Side Effects:
Here are some things you need to be careful about.
- The natural ingredients such as the fenugreek, fennel seeds etc. are known to cause gastrointestinal problems like sour stomach, bloating etc.
- The black cohosh can cause liver damage and the dong quai is known to cause sensitivity to sun.
- You may also start to experience vomiting, diarrhoea, skin rash or other allergy on your skin.
While all of these pills ensure a 100% result, always remember to watch out for the symptoms. Listening to your body closely will tell you what is actually happening to your body on the intake. That being said, also see for changes. If you find significant changes, consult your doctor to see if you are developing any side effects that you may not be aware of. Let’s accept: Prevention is sure better than cure!