6 Homemade Kiwi Fruit Face Packs
Kiwi is a very healthy and nourishing fruit. It cleanses the system thoroughly and the seeds are also beneficial for digestion and keeping the bowel movements smooth. Besides being advantageous to the body, it has various benefits for the skin too. Read on for some face packs using kiwi fruits that can brighten your skin and make the skin look and feel young and fresh.
Kiwi Fruit Face Packs:
Here are top 6 homemade kiwi fruit face packs as follows.
1. Avocado And Kiwi Face Pack:
- Take one peeled kiwi and one peeled avocado in a grinder and blend well.
- Make sure the paste is smooth and does not contain lumps.
- Add one teaspoon honey to it and mix well.
- Apply this mask to cleansed skin and leave to dry. Wash with cold water.
This face pack is meant to bring glow to the skin and is also beneficial for matured skin to prevent early signs of aging. It is rich in Vitamin A, C and E and potassium.
Read More: Avacado Face Pack
2. Banana And Kiwi Fruit Mask:
- Mash half ripe banana and half kiwi with a fork.
- You can also blend it in a grinder or mash to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to the skin directly and lie down for about 30 minutes.
- Rub the pack in gentle circular motions before rinsing off with warm water.
This pack is beneficial for dark and patchy skin of all types. Bananas help reduce spots and also make the complexion light. It hydrates the skin and the anti oxidants prevent dirt accumulation on the face. It is the best kiwi fruit face pack.
3. Almonds And Kiwi Fruit Face Pack:
- Soak 4-5 almonds in hot water for an hour or overnight and peel of its skin.
- Make a smooth paste of these almonds and about half a kiwi.
- You can also add a little honey or cream to it if you have oily or dry skin.
- Apply the paste to neck area and face and leave to dry. Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
The pack is useful and handy if your skin becomes dry due to changing climate. With regular use, it makes the skin soft and brings a natural inner glow to the skin.
See More: How To Do Fruit Facial At Home
4. Grapes And Kiwi Fruit Mask:
- Take 5-6 peeled grapes and half peeled kiwi; blend together.
- You can add a few drops of glycerine to the paste and mix well.
- Apply on clear skin. Let the pack dry completely before rinsing off with cool water.
The pack removes dirt and brightens the skin. Most importantly it clears minor acne and prevents skin blemishes. The pack can be used up to thrice a week without it causing any harm to the skin.
5. Yogurt And Kiwi Fruit Face Pack:
- Mash half a peeled kiwi with a fork and add a teaspoon of unsweetened thick yogurt to it.
- Mix well but do not overdo, else the mask will become very oily.
- Apply a thick layer evenly to the face. Rinse with warm water after 20 minutes.
This is a natural moisturizing formula with the use of kiwi fruit. Yogurt adds a lot of moisture to the skin and with kiwi you get a natural glow in no time. This is one of the best homemade kiwi fruit face packs.
See More: Homemade Face Packs and Masks
6. Strawberry, Sandalwood And Kiwi Fruit Face Mask:
- Mash 2 strawberries and half kiwi in a clean bowl, add 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder to it and mix well.
- Use water if required to make a smooth paste.
- Apply to clean skin and leave the pack to dry. Then wash using cold water.
The pack cleanses the skin and with regular use is beneficial to bring a natural glow and lighten the complexion. This is the good homemade kiwi fruit face mask.
See More: Tamarind Face Packs
Thus, we see how easy it is to replenish your skin and keep all problems at bay with these easy formulas. So now, before going in for expensive skin damaging facial treatments, try these amazing natural things.
Image Source: Shutterstock