9 Best Hairstyles for Men with Square Face to Check Out
Having a square face for men maybe not such a common sight but is there for quite a few men all around the globe. The concern for square-shaped face is only due to the sharp edges at the corners which pop out in a loud way. Hence square face hairstyle men are often the hidden trick to cover them up and make sure the edges are softly done through haircuts. Here is why we come up with the solution through haircuts for square faces men. These styles are best fit for different everyday purposes and events easily. These haircuts help hide not only the sharp edges but also make a face appear to look less blunt and more elongated.
9 Top Hairstyles for Men with Square Face:
Here are the simple and best hairstyles for square face male. These are the perfect fit for you and suitable for several occasions.
1. Edgy Side Look for Men:
This is among our top celebrities with square faces. This look of our Harry Potter fame, Daniel Radcliffe is stylish and hot here. We see that the hair here is side brushed and left onward there. The gel is applied further to look hot and appealing. Try it out if you want stylish and celebrity look on yourself. And this is quite easy to achieve, and all you need is the right haircut properly with the trim.
- Best Season to Try: Summers are good for this style.
- Suitable Hair Type: This style suits to straight rough hair only.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style if you are around your late 30s age group.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style during date nights or movie outings with your date.
- Prefered Beard and Moustache Style: Men can try this style by having a rough light moustache and a light beard.
2. Clean Shave Light Fade Cut:
Here is among our best hairstyle for square face male. And this is among the most simple and easy hairstyle to achieve if you have a square face shape. All you need to do is have clean properly at first and have the haircut done symmetrically. Lighter fade can be observed near ears and beneath where the length of hair is quite less. It is a good comfortable hairstyle which one can try out easily.
- Ideal Age Group: Youn men in below 20s can try this style out.
- Suitable Hair Type: Wear this style for any hair type as you wish.
- Perfect Occasion: This is good to go for a regular office or college time.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this in any season as you wish as it suits all the time.
- Prefered Beard and Moustache Style: No beard and moustache look is suitable for this style.
[See More: Latest Hairstyles for Men]
3. Long Mustache Style with Wavy Hair:
This is another stylish way of getting ready for those with square face men. The square face male hairstyles can also possibly get done by having the wavy side cut and long moustache. It looks stylish and hot right now in the trend. Several men prefer this to give a newer look and style to them, especially those in older age groups. Try it out if you want something stylish and unique for yourself.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for men in 50s.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is a good time to try this hairstyle out.
- Suitable Hair Type: Wavy hair men can totally try this hairstyle out.
- Perfect Occasion: Men can wear this for outings with friends or family.
- Prefered Beard and Moustache Style: Longer beard and moustache should be maintained for this style.
4. Neat Hairstyle With Mustache:
This is quite a popular hairstyle for several men. It is among also our top best haircut for square face men as this looks neat and stylish in a nice done manner. The beard is kept neatly trimmed, and moustache is managed lightly with neatly shaved way. Men who love to keep it professional and elegant can try this style out. This is a stylish and handsome look which men of them love on trying it.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for men in 20s and 30s only.
- Suitable Hair Type: Try this style if you have straight smooth hair.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for going to office times and for conferences.
- Best Season to Try: Summers and monsoons are a good time to try this style out.
- Prefered Beard and Moustache Style: Men can wear this style with the neatly shaved moustache and trimmed beard, which is both symmetric manners.
[See More: Hairstyles for Men with Round Face Shape]
5. Smarter And Rough Beard Look:
This is among top hairstyles for men with a square face. Shown here is a hairstyle, which is well parted towards the side and done neatly. The haircut is not too intense and heavy. The hair is well trimmed to make it look medium dense. Further, the moustache and beard styles are well here with a bit of light boxed beard hanging around. Try it out if you want to look more manly and stylish rather than going too trimmed.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for men in 30s and 40s only.
- Perfect Occasion: Men can try this for outings or for office times.
- Suitable Hair Type: Men with wavy hair are suitable for this style.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is totally good to try this hairstyle out.
- Suitable Beard and Mustache Style: Light boxed beard with trimmed and rough look suits best here along with a moustache.
6. Side Wave Haircut for Square Face Men:
In case you want to experiment with something new and modern look, then this is among the best hairstyle for square face men. This style is new in fashion market right now and is followed newly by several youths all around. All you need to do is have good dense hair all near crown and have cut to side part it well. Since hair is good dense above, maintain lesser beard and moustache rather. This is hotter, and new unique look right now and is among our favourite hairstyles for square face shape men.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in the early 20s are best for this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for casual outings with friends only.
- Suitable Hair Type: Try this style for wavy and straight hair as you wish.
- Best Season to Try: Try this during winter and monsoons to look at your best.
- Suitable Beard and Mustache Style: Try having lighter beard and moustache attached to this style to look good.
[See More: Trending Beard Styles for Face Shapes]
7. Stylish Look for Middle-Aged Square Face Men:
This square face shape hairstyle man is not new to many of us. It is a very famous look. The hair here is brushed well backside with gel to make it stay properly and neatly in the place. Further, the beard and moustache is very light on the face and looks quite trendy. This style is famous from ages and continues to be among the best look for men with square shape face. And this is every green and totally will remain relevant even ever.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for men in 40 and 50s.
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with any hair type can try this style out.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for casual outings or even to offices as you wish.
- Best Season to Try: Summers and monsoons are the best time to try this style out.
- Suitable Beard and Mustache Style: This look is good only with light beard and moustache.
[See More: Hairstyles for Men with Beard]
8. The Handsome Hunk Look:
If you want to concentrate on looking hotter and more handsome, then there is nothing like this look. This haircut for men square face is totally in trend right now. This is neatly cut hair trimmed properly, and the beard is done in good trim as well. The board connects the moustache lightly. The picture shows a man having rough, neatly trimmed moustache exactly in the right amount and not overgrown. Try this out if you want to look handsome and stylish look without much effort. This is simple and not too over bold as well.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for men in the 30s age group only.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for offices going or even to date nights.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to work on this hairstyle.
- Suitable Hair Type: Men with any hair type can totally try this style out.
- Prefered Beard and Moustache Style: Men can wear this with a neatly trimmed moustache and beard with asymmetric moustache look.
9. The Younger Face Style Look:
Here is another variant of hairstyles for men with a square face. If you are not a great fan of beard or moustache, well we hear you. You can also have this kiddish and youthful look without much effort. All you need to do is just have a similar haircut and brush it well on sideward. This is super easy, stylish and trendy as well. Just add nice goggles on to you to look much cooler and stylish in a different way.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for young men in 20s only.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion: Men can wear this style for outings with friends.
- Suitable Hair Type: Men with wavy hair are best to try this style out.
- Suitable Beard and Mustache Style: No beard and moustache look is suitable for this style.
[See More: Hairstyles for Men with Oval Face Shape]
Here are few hairstyles for men with square face tips from us to look great in these looks,
- Make sure if your hair is dense above to maintain lesser beard and moustache look.
- Dress as per your age and maintain the look as per your age. This is secret to make you look radiant and youthful.
- Apply hair gel and spray as required to make sure hair stays in place properly.
- Trim regularly to make sure hair isn’t much grown asymmetrically. This may make your face appear sharper.
- Do not experiment well without consulting your stylist. Those with square face shape requires special haircuts to hide the bluntness and sharp edges. Hence take professional advice for safe side.
Hope you like this list of square face hairstyle men. These hairstyles may be quite common, however, are only best suitable if you have a square face and sharp edges. Try them out if you want to stand out from the crowd with style and edge. These will surely draw attention towards you and make you appear special. Hence do not think twice, try out and tell us if you liked them well. We also would love to hear from you on which you love best among all styles.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
1. Does French Beard Suit Square Face Shaped Men?
Ans: French beard is not generally suitable for men with a square face. Those who have oval and round faces are best for French beard and a similar hairstyle. Hence better go for good trimmed beard and moustache fuller instead or go for a clean shave.
2. Can I Go With Middle Parting If I Have Square Face?
Ans: Men with the square face can better safely opt side parting of hair to create smoothness and edgy look. The middle parting is good only if you have an oblong face.
3. Does Fade Cut Suit Men with Square Shaped Face?
Ans: If you possess a face of the square shape, do not go too much into the faded cut. Rather you can opt for a lighter version of the same on the sides equally and in a symmetric way. Do not go for the too bald and lighter fade. This will not suit men with a square face.