How To Do The Perfect Peacock Eye Makeup Look?
Creative eye makeup is getting more and more popular these days. You can make some glamorous looks by following some basic style trends. The new trendy look is that of the peacock eye makeup. If you want something different other than normal Smokey and mauve looks then this is something that you can try for a change. However these types of creative looks should be done on a very dry face. Oily surface may not hold the base firm and the oil should be controlled if you want to try something fashionable like this. You will also need some accessories like sticker rhinestones. These are usually quite helpful to give instant looks like temporary sticker mehandi’s. You can wear these at the side of the lid like shown in the picture above. Wear this with color outfits. You can also wear these with black or green tops. You can go less on lips so that the eyes are more prominently shown as in the image.
Here are the Step by Step Process of Peacock Eye Makeup Look:
Below are the steps to get fashionable peacock eye makeup look like the image shown above.
1. It is always advisable that any form of makeup should be done on a cleansed surface.
2. After you have washed your face, you should pat it dry. Do not apply base on a moist surface or with water on skin. After your face is dry, you should apply primer if you have oily tone. If you do not have oily surface, then you may not use this. This is for keeping the base for long hours when you are out.
3. Next you should use either an eye lid primer to prime the eye lids especially if your eye makeup creases. You also need to use a concealer to cover any patchiness or any under eye circles. You should also avoid using any form of oily concealer if you already have oiliness.
See More: Eye Makeup For Day Party
4. Next use the foundation with a makeup sponge. This is for those who like to use a liquid or gel based foundation. The sponge is the advisable applicator for this. You can also use powdered foundation which is good for aging surface. You will usually get an applicator brush with those.
5. Now you need to apply the compact to complete the base. You can do the lip and face makeup as per your outfit.
6. For this peacock fashion eye makeup, you will need a flesh tint shadow which you need to apply on the whole of the area from brow bones to the eye lids.
7. Take 3 differently colored shadow powders. Take separate brushes for all these 3 colors or the colors may not look good. Start off by applying the first color which is as shown in the image above. At the inner side of the lid use the green followed by the purple and then use the reddish color. You can also use any muddy shade or normal copper.
See More: Halloween Eye Makeup Ideas
8. For brow bone use a pale silvery shade or the highlighter.
9. Take a teal shade and use this in a winged formation from the crease and outwards.
10. Use a dark shadow along the teal color for smokey effect.
11. Use a pencil in flesh tint for the inner lower rim and use a dark tail formation at the top rim with a black liner.
12. Use of rhinestone stickers is optional.
If you have face-painting kit, then use that or water transfer decal for a side feather design. Your peacock eye makeup can be done in any creative style that you want to sport.
See More: Christmas Party Eye Makeup