Top 15 Irresistible Deathly Hallows Tattoo Designs!
Deathly Hallows !!! Ever heard of this name?? It’s one of the famous and important parts of the Harry Potter Series. Thanks to JK Rowling who created the Harry Potter series. Harry Potter has his own fan base across the globe and yeah deathly hallows are one of the main reasons for that. In short, deathly hallows is about three Pervil brothers each one possessed a thing gifted by God of Death. The elder wand, the Resurrection Stone and the invisible cloak. Harry Potter needed these 3 to defeat Lord Voldermort.
People ink tattoos which mostly are related to them or those for which they are fond of. People often go for trendy and unique tattoos. Harry Potter tattoos have created a great buzz across the world because of the different characters present in the Series. One of which was Deathly Hallows. Here we have the simplest of the deathly hallows tattoos to the complex ones and also the combination of deathly hallows with different characters of the Harry Potter series. You surely will like these tattoos and get inked on your body.
15 Stylish Deathly Hallows Tattoo Designs:
1. Deathly Hallows with Galaxy Tattoo:
This is one of the cutest deathly hallows tattoos with the symbols of the galaxy around it. The shining stars with the shady splashes had made this tattoo look one of the best tattoos in the group of deathly hallows tattoos. If you want your tattoo to be simple yet unique one then undoubtedly you should try this.
- Body Placement: To reveal its beauty this tattoo can be inked on the neck or on the waist or on the wrist.
- Color: Go for black as the primary color and can play with different colors for the splashes and the stars.
- Size: Definitely a medium-sized one defines its beauty.
- Skin Tone: Such type of tattoos best suits for fair toned and wheatish skin toned people.
- Suitable gender: Women of any age can try it, but suits best for teenage girls and middle-aged women who can flaunt with their body.
2. Wicked Deathly Tattoo:
This is an example of a combination tattoo. We can see here that the God of death is presenting the deathly hallows and one of the brothers is carrying it. Most of the wicked characters in this HP series are seen possessing no physical body but just the outline of it. The same is seen in this tattoo. The strokes are very well defined just as a painting done on a paper and the colored outline has made look this tattoo one of the best.
- Body Placement: As per your personal choice this can be placed on the back or on the chest as it occupies some good amount of space.
- Color: All the wicked characters are generally black and hence this tattoo should be inked in black with a splash of color for the outline.
- Size: Depending on your choice this can be carved in medium or large size.
- Skin Tone: This design looks good on fair skin toned people.
- Suitable gender: This tattoo is more inclined towards males.
3. Phoenix Deathly Tattoo Hallows:
This is another combination tattoo, deathly hallows with the phoenix. Phoenix in mythology is a bird which re borns or obtains new life from the ashes. Persons who want to emerge and become successful from the failures can ink this tattoo for inspiration. This showcases that the person has obtained or started a new life from the ashes leaving behind the past. This really is an inspirational tattoo.
- Body Placement: This tattoo looks terrific on the back, yet it can be placed on the wrist or chest area depending on the size.
- Color: To have a contrast go for coloured phoenix and dark black for the deathly hallows.
- Size: Generally a medium-sized looks great, yet it’s your personal choice to decide on the larger or medium one.
- Skin Tone: This tattoo can be done on both fairer and dusky complexion depending on the choice of color used for the phoenix.
- Suitable gender: Since it is an inspirational tattoo it is unisex.
4. Simple Hallows Deathly Tattoo:
This is one of the simplest and cutest tattoos. If you want to get inked a simple and sophisticated deathly hallows tattoo without any clumsiness then this should be your first choice. People often do not get permission from their parents to ink a tattoo but when you badly need one, this will please your parents and also ticks your wish list.
- Body Placement: This is a neat pencil sketch and hence it looks fabulous on any part of the body but makes sure that is revealed.
- Color: This is a simple and sophisticated pencil sketch so the black colour looks cute.
- Size: Such type of tattoos do not have any size restrictions. It’s up to you to decide on the size whether a large one or a medium-sized or a small one or even a tiny one.
- Skin Tone: This simple tattoo looks fantastic on any skin toned people from fairer to brownish complexion.
- Suitable gender: These tattoos are not gender-biased. It’s a pure unisex tattoo.
5. Designed Deathly Hallows Tattoo:
This is also one of the simplest deathly hallows tattoos with a bit of design on the sides of the triangle. When you want a simple deathly hallows tattoo with uniqueness embedded in it, try this one. This looks like a pencil drawing that the tattoo designer can ink it quickly with less pain.
- Body Placement: Such simple tattoos can be engraved on any part of the body yet looks cool on the wrist or neck or even waist.
- Color: Simple pencil drawing tattoos go well in black colour.
- Size: Depending on the body placement the size can vary from larger to smaller ones.
- Skin Tone: This tattoo looks cool on both dusky and fair skin toned persons.
- Suitable gender: This tattoo looks a bit feminine because of the design around it but even men give a try.
6. Quoted Deathly Hallows Tattoo:
Quoted tattoos generally speak up your intentions to others. This is the best example of 2 or more combinations in an as a single tattoo. The quotes are written in the tattoo (I solemnly swear that I am up to no good) are so strong that it clearly reveals in the design in the form of a snake and the thunder in the centre. Such type of tattoos requires a lot of patience to ink and also to get inked.
- Body Placement: This tattoo can be placed on any part of the body but for the quotes to be revealed it is best to be placed on the wrist.
- Color: Black colour with a few blackish-grey shadings looks spectacular.
- Size: Depending on where you ink this tattoo the size can be chosen, but for the quotes to be visible it is better to be in medium or large size.
- Skin Tone: This complex tattoo looks great both on dusky and fair skin toned people.
- Suitable gender: Males generally prefer this type of tattoos because of their boldness.
7. Magical Deathly Hallows Tattoo:
This is a multi-coloured beautiful tattoo. If you want to get inked an eye catchy deathly hallows tattoo then this should be your first preference. You can appreciate the strokes and shades of this design. The shining sparkles with the wings make this tattoo an extraordinary one. This tattoo will surely make the person special among the others.
- Body Placement: The beauty of this tattoos gets revealed when inked on the wrist or the neck.
- Color: Black should be adopted as the primary colour and can play with different colours to make it look extraordinary.
- Size: Such type of looks elegant when inked in medium size as the larger ones might look clumsy.
- Skin Tone: Because of the multi colour this looks fantastic on fair skin and wheatish skin toned persons.
- Suitable gender: This tattoo can be confidently opted by both male and female groups.
8. Deathly Hallows with Owl Tattoo:
Hedwig the pet of Harry Potter is an owl. This shows that the owl has deathly hallows within it. This one of the boldest tattoos. It is said that owls are the symbol of wisdom and protector of their masters. People who like to display such qualities can ink this type of tattoo. Moreover, deathly hallows with an owl is a deadly combination.
- Body Placement: This is a vertical tattoo, so it looks marvellous on the wrist or chest or on the back.
- Color: Looking at the tattoo black one with a fine filling inside it looks deadly.
- Size: Small owls looks cute but doesn’t suit this design, so a medium-sized to larger one looks ecstatic.
- Skin Tone: This tattoo looks well on fair skin tone than on dusky skin toned people.
- Suitable gender: This is a unisex tattoo, but women can try it only if you do not fear the owl in the night.
9. Hogwarts and Harry Porter Hallows Tattoo:
This is a multi-coloured and combination tattoo. We can see Harry Potter with his broom flying and playing the famous game Quidditch which is placed inside the ring. On the background, we can see the shades of the famous Hogwarts school.
- Body Placement: Most of these tattoos look good on the wrist because these have to be revealed.
- Color: Multi-coloured looks fine and black color for the outlines makes it the best.
- Size: A medium-sized one really looks prettier.
- Skin Tone: Wheatish and fairer complexion person should try this one.
- Suitable gender: No bar on the gender, both men and women can try this out.
[ See More: Harry Potter Tattoo Designs ]
10. The Nagini with Deathly Hallow Tattoo:
This is a combination of deathly hallows and the snake. The snake in the Harry Potter series is named as Nagini a pet of Lord Voldermort. Most of the followers of the Voldemort has this snake tattoo on their wrist. A simple deathly hallows ring along with the Nagini makes it a wonderful combination and can be tried on.
- Body Placement: This combination looks great when placed on the back or chest portion but it looks deadly on the wrist and should definitely go on the wrist.
- Color: Deathly Hallows should be adopted in black color. The Nagini can be blackish grey or in pure black.
- Size: This is a vertical design which occupies some good space and so medium to large-sized looks super.
- Skin Tone: Anybody with whitish to fair and brownish skin-toned persons can try this out.
- Suitable gender: Generally men should try this. But Voldemort even has female followers so if you are a fan of Voldemort in specific women can also try it.
11. The Funky Deathly Hallow Tattoo:
This funky stylized Deathly hallows tattoo symbol stands out because of the great color application within it. The vivid use of sharp fills in the internal part of the triangle and with great contrast of the thick black and subtly muted purple grey makes it one of the best tattoo designs.
- Body Placement: For the beauty of this tattoo to get revealed it should be inked on the wrist or ankle (if you are frequent we are of shorts).
- Color: The outline should be done in dark black and the internal filling to be done different colours of your choice.
- Size: Medium-sized tattoo looks perfect as this is being inked on the wrist or ankle.
- Skin Tone: This suits best for fairer skin toned persons.
- Suitable gender: These tattoos are unisex and can be tried by both men and female groups.
12. The Vintage Deathly Hallow Tattoo:
A vintage black and grey Deathly Hallow. Love how variation shading the petals and leaves play against the blackness symbol itself. The tattoo placement just below the nape of the neck between the shoulder blades is a top choice for the art of this kind.
- Body Placement: This tattoo is great if placed on the back yet it can be tried on the wrist or on the ankle as well.
- Color: Black with a bit shades suits best for this design.
- Size: Depending on the body placement the size can vary from a larger one to a medium-sized tattoo.
- Skin Tone: Such type of tattoos looks elegant on fair skin toned people.
- Suitable gender: This looks totally feminine because of the flowers around the deathly hallows symbol.
13. The Deer Patronus Deathly Hallow Tattoo:
The deer Patronus makes a good counterpoint to the Deathly Hallows in this tattoo. The ink splash technique employing a clever combo of blue, purple, and black is a nice touch. The overall piece is also helped by the artist’s smart choice to leave the deer’s head unaffected. The deer’s been hitting the weights hard too, given his absolutely massive neck and shoulders.
- Body Placement: This tattoo can be placed on any part of the revealed body.
- Color: Black and light blue suits best for this design.
- Size: Medium and partly filled looks cool.
- Skin Tone: Any skin tone person can totally try this.
- Suitable gender: This tattoo is not gendered biased and hence can be tried both by men and women.
14. The Peveril Brothers Deathly Hallow Tattoo:
This tattoo features the Peverill Brothers working their magic bridge to avoid Death. The thin, minimal black lines form a credible power surge along the subject’s arm. Funky dot work provides exceptional scaling and balance to the spectre of Death hovering over the magic bridge.
- Body Placement: This tattoo occupies some good amount of space, so it looks spectacular if placed on the back or wrist or on the chest.
- Color: Darker shades like black or grey can be used to ascertain the nature of this tattoo.
- Size: Definitely a larger one should be adopted because of many characters present in the design.
- Skin Tone: A whitish or fairer skin toned person can try this.
- Suitable gender: Gender No bar. All of them can try this out.
15. The Elder Wand Deathly Hallow Tattoo:
A unique take on the Deathly Hallows with the Scottish Thistle being called on to represent the Elder Wand. It is a clever alteration and helps individualize the tattoo’s idea. This is a well crafted black tattoo.
- Body Placement: To reveal its beauty this tattoo should be carved on the wrist or on the neck.
- Color: This tattoo looks elegant when a regular black or grey color is adopted.
- Size: A medium-sized one fits on the wrist or on the neck.
- Skin Tone: For those with a fairer skin this tattoo is undoubtedly the best one.
- Suitable gender: As we can see, this tattoo has no inclination towards any gender and hence can be tried by anyone.
This deathly hallows tattoo has become one of the most popular and trendy ones these days because the simple design of a triangle with an incircle can be gelled or combined with any of the famous characters or quotes or even artistic designs. But, before deciding to ink this tattoo make a sketch of it on a paper and consult a great artist.