Top 9 Homemade Masoor Dal Face Packs
One of the most popular lentils, masoor dal has great beauty benefits. Masoor dal is known to exfoliate the skin and also tighten the pores of the skin. It also has properties to reduce tan and brighten the skin. However, the best use of masoor ki daal ka face pack. Dead skin removal is another bonus it offers along with making it oil free, thus preventing acne.
Here are a few recipes you can try with masoor dal to treat your skin.
Best Masoor ki Dal ka Face Packs:
Here are top 9 home-made masoor dal face packs as follows.
1. Milk And Masoor Dal Face Pack:
This masoor dal face pack for fair skin helps to remove tan and brightens the skin along with tightening the pores.
- Pour some masoor dal in a bowl and soak overnight. Grind the dal into a thick paste in the morning in a blender or with a mortar and pestle.
- Now, add 1/3 cup of raw milk into the masoor dal and stir well.
- Apply the paste in circular motions on your face and neck and leave it on for 20 minutes. Then you can wash it off.
It is one of the excellent masoor dal face packs you can try at home.
2. Coconut And Masoor Dal Face Mask:
This face pack is suitable to all skin types and can be used daily. You would need masoor dal powder for this recipe.
- Grind some masoor dal in a grinder to make some powder.
- Now, in a bowl, add one tablespoon of masoor dal powder, two tablespoon of milk, a pinch of turmeric powder and three drops of coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together to make a paste. Apply the mixture evenly on your skin and leave it on for 3 minutes. While you wash it off, scrub gently.
Apply this face pack every alternate day.
3. Almond Oil And Masoor Dal Face Pack:
This is a great recipe to remove dark spots and cure pimples. It is especially effective on dry skin type.
- In a bowl, soak 50 gms of masoor dal overnight. In the morning, put it in a grinder and make a fine paste of it.
- Add one teaspoon of raw milk and one teaspoon of almond oil into the masoor dal paste and mix well. With the help of your fingertips, apply the paste on your face and neck evenly throughout and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Then, rinse off with cold water. It is the best masoor dal face pack for Pimples.
Repeat the practice daily for best results.
4. Simple Masoor Dal Face Pack:
This simple masoor dal face pack for acne moisturizes dry skin.
- In a bowl, pour two tablespoon of masoor dal with some milk. Let it soak overnight.
- In the morning, grind the masoor dal soaked in milk to form a coarse paste.
- Apply the mixture on your face and neck and let it stay for 20 minutes before washing off with cold water.
It is the best masoor dal face pack for dry skin. Use daily.
5. Sandalwood And Masoor Dal Face Mask:
This face pack gets rid of unwanted facial hair and also lightens the skin.
- In a bowl, add 100 gms of masoor dal, 50 gms each of sandalwood powder and orange peel powder along with some milk. Soak overnight.
- In the morning, grind the ingredients together into a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture all over your face and neck evenly and let it dry for 20 minutes. While washing off, scrub off the face pack gently with your fingertips in circular motions.
Try this face pack every alternate day.
See More: Sandalwood Powder Face Pack
6. Orange Peel And Masoor Dal Face Pack:
For this recipe, you would require some roasted masoor dal and dried orange peel in an equal ratio.
- Pop them in a grinder and grind until you get fine powdered masoor dal and orange peel. Then add milk to the mixture and make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your skin evenly throughout and let it rest for 15 minutes. Then rinse off with cold water.
Apply this daily for best results.
7. Honey And Masoor Dal Face Mask:
Want glowing skin? Try this face pack.
- In a bowl, add one tablespoon of masoor dal powder along with a tablespoon of organic honey, the darker the better.
- Mix the two ingredients well to make a rough paste. Clean your face with water and apply the face pack evenly on your skin.
- Let it stay for 15 minutes. Then scrub off the pack with your fingertips before washing off. It is a good masoor dal face mask.
Try this out daily.
See More: Chemical Peeling On Face
8. Gram Flour And Masoor Dal Face Pack:
- In a bowl, add a tablespoon of masoor dal powder, half a tablespoon of gram flour, a tablespoon of yogurt and 2 pinches of turmeric powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well together to make a rough paste.
- Apply the paste evenly on your face and neck and let it dry completely. When dried, scrub off the face pack gently with cold water.
This face pack removes tan, acne and dead skin cells. This is one of the best homemade masoor dal face packs. Use daily for best results.
See More: Chamomile Tea Face Mask
9. Marigold And Masoor Dal Face Mask:
- Soak some masoor dal and crushed marigold flower with water in a bowl, overnight.
- In the morning, grind the ingredients into a fine paste in a grinder and apply the paste evenly throughout your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water.
Use daily for best results.
Did you know that you could treat your worries of skin with such inexpensive ingredients? You could also dry and grind these red lentils and store it in an air tight container. This way, you could prepare your face pack in no time. Try out today and use regularly. We promise you a healthy and clear skin from here on.