Crispy and Easy Garlic Chicken Recipes
For man, one of the most important aspects of daily life is to enhance their taste buds. Regular eating of the same dishes again and again usually makes the experience monotonous and boring. Protein is one of the essential nutrients and chicken is one of the best sources.
The unique combination of garlic chicken is something that is loved by millions of people around the globe. The main ingredients in Garlic Chicken are of course garlic and chicken. But this humble dish is elevated by adding a number of elements to make it delicious.
Here is a simple way on how you can prepare this mouth watering and beneficial dish at home.
Check it the process of how to make garlic chicken at home
See More: How To Prepare Ginger Chicken
Delicious Garlic Chicken Recipe:
- Chicken: 12 pieces cut to the bone.
- Garlic: 1 cup cloves, chopped 1 tablespoon.
- Oil: 3 tablespoons.
- Onions: 2.
- Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Green Chillies: 8.
- Cumin Seeds: ½ tsp.
- Yogurt: ½ cup.
- Cumin Powder: 1 tsp.
- Salt: to Taste.
- Lemon: 1.
Method of Preparation:
- Chop the onions into small pieces and then add it to a mixer grinder with the yogurt, coriander leaves and about 2-3 chillies to make a fine paste. This is the first step that you need to take for yummy garlic chicken preparation.
- Now in a bowl take the already cut chicken pieces and add the ground masala (the fine paste) to it.
- This should be mixed well till the entire chicken is covered well with the spices. Keep it aside.
- Take some oil in a non stick heating pan and add the cumin seeds in them.
- Once they change the colour, add all the garlic cloves to them and sauté well some sometime.
- The green chillies that are left with you should be slit length wise and added to this mixture.
- Follow this with some salt to taste and keep on cooking till the garlic turns golden brown.
- The marinated chicken should now be added to the pan along with some water and the cumin powder.
- This should be mixed well.
- Now keep the pan covered till the time the chicken is properly cooked. Make sure you cook the chicken on medium heat.
- To this you should add some chopped garlic once the chicken is cooked.
- The juice of the lemon should also be squeezed on top of it to add and enhance flavour.
- This should be mixed well and then sprinkled with some coriander leaves that are chopped finely.
- Make sure you serve the dish hot along with other accompaniments.
This is definitely going to help you get an impression on the people around with your culinary skills.
See More: Roast Chicken Recipe
2. Chinese Garlic Chicken Recipe:
There is a Chinese version for any dish and chilli chicken is no exception. Chinese chilli chicken is the perfect example of a fusion dish, where the traditional chilli chicken recipe is combined with the trusted Chinese ingredients. The result- a mouthwatering chilli chicken dish!
- Boneless Chicken Pieces – ½ Kg.
- Salt – 1 tbsp.
- Pepper – 1 tbsp.
- Flour – 2 tbsp.
- Peanut Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Garlic chopped – 2 tbsp.
- Cooking wine – 1 tbsp.
- Soy Sauce – 2 tbsp.
- Chilli garlic sauce – 1 tbsp.
- In a bowl mix flour, salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken pieces in this mixture and deep fry in peanut oil.
- In a wok, add some oil and fry garlic with some wine and soy sauce.
- Lastly add some chilli garlic sauce.
- Toss the fried chicken into this and serve hot.
3. Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe:
If you love sweet and spicy, this chilli chicken is a perfect recipe. The sweetness of honey and the spicy chilli chicken, when combined, makes for an exceptionally good dish. This unique combination is a must try, if you are a chicken lover. Try out this easy recipe now!
- Boneless Chicken Pieces – ½ Kg
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Pepper – 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 2 tbsp
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Soy Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Garlic Powder – 1 tbsp
- Rice Wine Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- In a bowl mix flour, salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken pieces in this mixture and deep fry in oil.
- Take a pan, add some oil and fry garlic.
- Add honey, soy sauce, garlic powder and rice wine vinegar to make a sauce.
- Toss the chicken into the sauce and serve hot.
4. Garlic and Butter Chicken Recipe:
This recipe is a continental version of the traditional chilli chicken recipe. Its mild on spice, but high on flavor. The garlicky, buttery flavor of this dish is surely make you want to have this dish everyday. Next time, before you make a trip to a fancy restaurant, try out this simple and easy recipe for a delicious meal.
- Chicken Breasts – 4
- Salt and Pepper – 1 tbsp each
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Garlic mince – 3 tbsp
- Rosemary leaves – 1 tbsp
- In a hot pan, add some butter and toss garlic.
- Add chicken breasts and cook until it gets brown skin on either sides.
- Add salt and Pepper. Garnish with some rosemary leaves.
Tips to Remember:
1. Make sure the chicken is fresh and of good quality. This will not only enhance the taste but also give you the required proteins to have a healthy body.
2. Use organic products especially garlic that has anti inflammatory properties and will keep away infections and diseases.
3. Prepare all the ingredients before you start preparing for a smooth and hassle free experience.
4. You can change the quantity of green chillies in the dish as compared to the levels of spice you would want in the garlic chicken.
5. Make sure you serve it hot to avoid any issues of sogginess in the dish. This will help the taste to be retained in the food and ensure successful outcomes.
See More: How To Make Chicken Wings
We hope you enjoyed going through these mouth watering garlic chicken recipes. Whatever maybe the season, whatever might be your mood, garlic chicken is a true anti-depressant and can lift up your spirits. Its spicy, its sweet, its tangy and its tasty. Do let us know your version of garlic chicken!