Stretch it out at the ten best yoga classes in Gurgaon! The days are gone when yoga was considered as little more than a hippy exercise. With the stress of always being on, in demand and multi-tasking, slowing down and taking some time to reconnect has never been more crucial for us. One great way to do this while building strength is through yoga, hosting a range of benefits from clear thinking and ease of sleeping to reducing stress and anxiety – this is something we need! Gurgaon is full of studios and courses from beginners to the most experienced of yogis – so whether you are searching for an excuse to try out a class or get back into it, here is our best round-up!
1. Yoga Sanjivani, Greenwood City:
Get the best experience of yoga in Gurgaon here. There are daily, weekly, or monthly yoga classes available here. There is also yoga training for prenatal, pregnant women and children. So regardless of your age or health state, this school of yoga will surely be able to help you. It is much more than a center of yoga, including classes of yoga, meditation, spa, and Ayurveda. They also provide Stress Management Workshop, Motivational Yoga for Corporate, Ayurveda and Panchakarma, Yoga Tourism, and Yoga Certification Services.
- Contact Number: +91 8750332244, +91 9891813142
- Address: A-142, Basement, Block A, Greenwood City, Sector 45, Gurgaon, Haryana 122020, India
- Timings: 1 hour, half-day, or full-day.
- Website: http://www.yogasanjivani.com/
2. Yoga Health Care Centre, DLF Phase 3:
The Yoga Health Care Centre is one of the best power yoga classes in Gurgaon. The regular programs conducted here are daily yoga session, Yogic cleansing session, yogic meditation session, kids’ yoga session. Yoga and meditation, Ayurvedic and Naturopathic Diet Counselling, Naturopathy are the services provided here. Daily yoga session includes twisting, stretching & therapeutic yoga, Surya Namaskar, relaxation techniques, power yoga. Further, this yoga courses in gurgaon teach (Natal Yoga): Abhimanyu Sanskar and are therefore well known for prenatal yoga Gurgaon. Speciality includes Yoga for Eyes(wash therapy, exercises, and meditation) and Shatkarmakriya (According to disease) Kunjal, Jalneti, Nasya.
- Contact Number: +91 88605 83300
- Address: U26B/3, U-26B Rd, White Town House, DLF Phase 3, Sector 24, Gurgaon, Haryana 122020
- Timings: Two hours per day
- Website: http://yogahealthcarecentre.com/
3. Yoga On Call, DLF Phase IV:
Yoga On Call is ideal for those who have no time to visit a yoga center and train in the old art of strengthening mind and body. To provide yoga training, it has several specialist yoga trainers visiting homes, offices, corporate wellness programs, yoga centers. They give a yoga trainer in Gurgaon. They provide qualified and experienced yoga instructor for Gurgaon Home Yoga courses, weight loss yoga, power yoga, group yoga courses for corporate yoga and RWA for all DLF City phases I, II, III, IV, V, Golf course, DLF Cyber City, UdyogVihar, Sushant Lok, and all Gurgaon sectors.
- Contact Number: +91 9711411147
- Address: DLF Phase IV
- Website: http://yoga-gurgaon.com/
[See More: Best Yoga Tips For Beginners]
4. Anandabodh Yoga Studio, Sector 50:
It is a holistic spiritual, and well-being school. A holistic living and alternative therapy school specializing in yoga, naturopathy, counselling spiritual-psycho, and retreats. They provide customised yoga, stress management, office yoga, corporate yoga, workplace wellness, health care, yoga for children, pregnancy yoga, and therapeutic yoga programs. In hatha, integral, and Satyananda yoga, beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels of yoga practice are given here. These courses also teach meditation and pranayama methods.
- Contact Number: +91 9891428646
- Address: D-46, Basement, Mayfield Garden, Sector 50, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122020
- Timings: 1-hour 15mins session
- Website: https://anandabodh.com/
5. Sivananda Yoga Gurgaon:
Organized by the yogi accredited Sivananda ashram, G.P. Srivastava, this yoga shala offers Gyan Yoga Solutions. They have regular yoga classes, specialized courses, annual programs and retreats, yoga teacher training courses, advanced teacher training courses, child and teen yoga classes. This Sivananda yoga centre Gurgaon program, while living and breathing the urban lifestyle, helps individuals comprehend yoga discipline along with physical activities. In all three levels of difficulty, Ashtanga, Kundalini, and power yoga courses are performed. In the beginner’s course, five points of yoga – proper exercise, proper breathing, proper relaxation, proper diet, and positive thinking and meditation are taught.
- Contact: +91 9555747873
- Address: H-No. 1509 Jal Vihar Sec-46, Gurgaon
- Timings: 1- 2 hours daily
- Website: https://www.yogashowstheway.com/
6. Yoga Vatika, Sector 82:
Here Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga centre in gurgaon are instructed in courses throughout the year. Pregnant and post-natal women also receive health and nutrition training. Asana Sessions, Pranayama, Cleansing kriyas, Practice of different styles of Surya Namaskar, diet, lifestyle modification, and meditation techniques are taught here at a stretch of three months.
- Contact: +91 9810140236
- Address: 11 Ground Floor, F5, Sector 82, Gurugram, Haryana 122020
- Timings: 2 hours daily
- Website: http://www.komaldabas.com/
7. I Wanna Do Yoga, Sushant Lok Phase-1:
This yoga studio is innovative and has an expert professional team that provides beginner, intermediate, and advanced yoga training. They are excellent providers of power yoga in Gurgaon. They have the most kick-ass yoga studio to make the yoga way healthy! Styles inculcated here are Hatha Yoga, Power Yoga, and Dynamic Yoga. Also, you learn Pranayama and Meditation, with getting a customized diet plan. It is listed among the free yoga classes in Gurgaon as 1-3 sessions are free.
- Contact: +91 9650064525
- Address: C-1523, Sushant Lok Phase-1, Gurgaon 122020
- Timings: 1-2 hours session
8. Maher Yoga Trust, Sector-46:
This institute’s yoga teacher in gurgaon is among the finest institutions of acupressure, yoga & naturopathy. This yoga school offers yoga classes along with acupressure and meditation classes. There’s also Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Meditation and power yoga taught here. Other things taught here are Jal neti, sutra neti, kunjalnaulikriya and few other yogic techs for meditation purpose.
- Contact: +91 11 66225841, +91-9891147760, +91-9210456687, +91-9868364811
- Address: Shop No-33 Huda Market, Near Amity International School, Gurgaon Sector-46, Gurgaon – 122020
- Timings: 1-2 hours daily
- Website: http://www.maheryogatrust.org/
9. Success Sutras, Sector-15:
The Success Sutras have trained teachers performing yoga classes from 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. every day of the week. Besides the yoga courses, there are also personality development courses here. This yoga studio in gurgaon is close to the Main Market.
- Contact: +91 11 66881702, 9810489051,91-124-4035832
- Address: 832, Gurgaon Sector 15 Part 2, Gurgaon- 122020
- Timings: 1 and a half-hour daily
- Website: http://successutras.com/
10. Yoga At Yoga Palette, DLF Phase 1:
Yoga Palette is Gurgaon’s premium Yoga studio. In its simplicity, the Yoga Palette is exotic and has everything – yoga, meditation, healthy food, exciting books, an uplifting aura, and very welcoming employees. They are specialized in Hatha Yoga / Anti-Gravity Yoga and many others. The best place for learning new and exciting forms of yoga. Yoga Palette also helps to create breath awareness in a relaxed mind and body. The conscious intention of relieving pain. The release of tension in the psoas.
- Contact: +91-99716 93168
- Address: House no. 99, Arjun Marg, Dlf phase 1, Gurgaon- 122020, Haryana
- Timings: 1-2 hours daily
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/yogapalette
Yoga Masters in Gurgaon:
Below are some names of the Top Yoga Trainers in Gurgaon and also the private yoga teacher in gurgaon
- Surender Choudhary
- Sunil Kumar
It may be enough to find the time to practice yoga a few times a week to make a noticeable difference in your health. Have you registered in any of the yoga mentioned above in yoga classes in Gurgaon? If yes, let us know about your experiences in the comment section. If you know about any other yoga institute in gurgaon and in the city, do mention their names in the comments for our readers.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
Q1. Which are The Different Locations of Patanjali Yoga Classes in Gurgaon?
Ans: Branches of Patanjali Yoga Centre in Gurgaon are:
- Sector 8, Gurgaon
- Badshahpur, Badshahpur
- Sector 29, Gurgaon
- Sector 56, Gurgaon
- Railway Road, Gurgaon
- DLF City Phase 1, Gurgaon.
Q2. Which Are Some of The Best Prenatal Yoga Classes in Gurgaon?
Ans: Some of The Pregnancy Yoga Classes in Gurgaon are:
- Blossom Yoga
- Om Yog Mantra
- Pre Post Natal Yoga Center
- Dwarka Yoga Centre.
Q3. Please List Institutes Providing Private Yoga Teachers in Gurgaon?
Ans: Yoga teachers in Gurgaon are provided according to your personal needs or at your doorstep by the following yoga learning centers-
- Aum Yoga Shala
- Yoga Sanjivani International
- Sivananda yoga center Gurgaon.