6 Best Vitamins for Height Growth and Thier Usage
There are vitamins for growth height. If you do not believe us, you should read this guide. Answer these, Are you worried that your child is shorter than his peers? Are you parents with shorter physique and worried that your child must have inherited the same genes and would also remain short? Is your child nearing puberty and still not reached the average height mark? Then do not worry as we have some simple solution for you. We all know that vitamins are vital for a healthy body, and hence, a balanced diet is advised, but did you know that there are vitamins that help height growth?
In this article, we will bring to you a detailed list of such vitamins for height increase and also describe the sources of food which are rich in those vitamins. So, bury your worry and begin the vitamin-infused diet for the healthy growth and development of your child.
Essential Vitamins for Height Increase:
Below are listed 6 best height vitamins to get taller.
1. Vitamin B1:
Vitamin B is said to promote body growth and helps in growing taller. Much of the food that we take have in them an enriched supply of vitamin B. Besides; vitamins for taller height are also useful for the body.
- The digestive system is also maintained by the intake of this vitamin.
- It provides blood supply to the organs, thus contributing to the proper growth of the body.
- It also helps in maintaining the proper functioning of the heart and nervous system.
- Some important sources containing vitamin B1 are peanuts, soybeans, rice, and pork.
Vitamin B is one of the best height booster vitamins that will help you grow taller.
How to Use: Vitamin B is abundant in poultry such as pork, chicken and bread, soya beans, etc. Make it a point to include them at least thrice in your diet.
[See More: Height Increase Tips]
2. Vitamin D:
These are Vitamins for height increase for adults. It is the most important of all vitamins which help the bones to make them long and strong. Morning sunlight also brings in the necessary vitamin D for the body.
- Teeth and bones start becoming weak if a body does not get the required amount of vitamin D.
- Sunlight is an important source containing vitamin D. Apart from that, and you can increase the amount of vitamin D by including tomatoes, potatoes, milk, citrus fruits and cauliflower in your diet.
- It will enable you to reach the height, which is genetically destined.
- Vitamin D also helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus, which also contributes to growing taller.
Vitamin D is yet another best height growth vitamin for adults. Vitamin D also helps fight hair loss. Taking in supplements for vitamin D will help give you healthy hair.
How to Use: Fatty fish like tuna, salmon, and mackerel are good sources of vitamin D. Beef liver, cheese, and egg yolks are yet some more food that you can take as sources of vitamin D.
3. Vitamin C:
Vitamin C is also called as ascorbic acid and is abundant in many of the citric fruits. They help to flush out toxins from your body and keep your body safe. This is also among height growth vitamins for adults
- It helps in promoting the growth of teeth and bones. It also strengthens them.
- Vitamin C is one of the good antioxidants and thus prevents illness resulting in the growth of the body at a younger age.
- Tomatoes, citrus fruits, potatoes, and berries are a rich source of this vitamin.
We have heard much about the importance of vitamin C to our body. Vitamin C helps to strengthen the bones of your body. It is one of the best vitamins for increasing height.
How to Use: Guava, grapefruit, kiwi, and orange have vitamin C in them. Make it a point to cut a bowl of these fruits and have them daily to see significant height increase.
[See More: Height Increasing Foods]
4. Vitamin B2:
It is one of the most popular height booster vitamins. Vitamin B2 is abundant in leafy vegetables, and the best way to eat them is to include them in the salads for your kids.
- Riboflavin is another well-known name of vitamin B2.
- It also contributes to the growth of nails, bones, skin, and hair.
- To increase riboflavin content in your body start, including green and leafy vegetables, fish, milk, and eggs in your diet.
How to Use: Vitamin B2 is present in your leafy vegetables. They give the required energy to your body and are necessary supplements as vitamins for height. It is probably one of the best vitamins for height growth.
Calcium helps the body to increase bone growth. It also increases the strength of the bone, which is necessary to grow taller.
- It is a very important mineral which enhances your height as well as your personality.
- Milk and all dairy products like cheese, curd, butter, etc. are very rich in calcium.
- Food sources like spinach, turnip greens, fortified products of soy and collards are also rich in calcium.
- Calcium should be taken on a regular basis to increase the strength and longevity of the bones resulting in the increase in height.
Age Wise Requirement of Calcium By The Body:
- From 1 to 5 years: 500 mg
- From 5 to 10 years: 800 mg
- From 10 to 20 years: 1300 mg
- From 20 to 50 years and above that: 1000 to 1200 mg of calcium.
Needless to say, calcium will boost your bones and give it strength. They are also excellent supplements as vitamins that promote height growth.
How to Use: One glass of milk and one at night is a must for adequate calcium requirement of the body. Cheese, sardines, yogurt, and beans also have calcium in them. Remember to add them to your diet daily.
[See More: Height Increasing Vegetables]
Further, what else, which vitamin is good for growing height? Calcium alone is not sufficient to make tissues and bones strong. We need phosphorus along with calcium. Besides, consuming vitamins for height gain a combination of both calcium and phosphorous are essential to attain maximum results.
- It helps in the digestion of vitamin riboflavin.
- Its deficiency will result in loss of bone. It helps in preventing osteoporosis.
- 80% of the body’s phosphorus is present in bones.
- It prevents the slow growth of bones in children by preventing bone diseases like rickets, thus contributing to the growth of height.
How to Use: Nuts, beans, and fish contain an enormous amount of phosphorous and can be taken as a part of your dietary supplements. Take a handful of nuts and eat them as and when you like.
Eating healthy and good diet alone will not help you grow taller. A balanced diet with good exercise also helps a lot in increasing height. We should encourage our children to participate in sports like swimming, aerobics, and cycling, which promotes the growth of bones and increase the metabolism of the body and thus helps to grow taller. The body responds positively at a young age to the vitamins to grow taller. They act accordingly and are necessary for your everyday diet.
Do not underestimate the power of the vitamins and also how capable they are in boosting the height of your child. Consuming these vitamins for height growth will not only ensure that your child grows up to or above average height but will also take care of their well-being. So, have you started including these vital vitamins in your daily diet? Please share your experience and differences that you observed as this will be of benefit to our fellow readers to motivate healthy eating habits in them.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
Q1. Do Taking Vitamins Help You Grow Taller?
Ans: The 4 vitamins essential for height growth are vitamins B1, B2, C and D. It is not one single vitamin that works for your height growth. Actually, it is the combined effect of all the aforesaid vitamins along with calcium, zinc, and phosphorus in proper quantities that result in proper growth and development of the person.
Q2. Which Vitamin is Good for Height Growth?
Ans: The following are the list of vitamins that are good for height growth:
- Vitamin B1 – It promotes body growth and aids you in growing taller
- Vitamin B2 – Provides the body with the required energy to aid in proper growth
- Vitamin D – It makes the bones long and strong
- Vitamin C –Ascorbic acid is vital for healthy bones
Q3. Which Vitamin Supplements Are Best for Height Growth?
Ans: Here are a list of the most popular and effective height growth pills available in the market:
- Pure Height Plus
- Ultra Bone-Up
- Vitamin Code Grow Bone
- Glucosamine Sulfate
- Ashwagandha Root Powder
- HGF Max
Q4. Does Zinc Help You Grow?
Ans: A new research data suggests that zinc helps kids grow. Increasing the amount of zinc consumption in children can aid them to reach a healthy height and weight.
Q5. Does HGH Make You Grow Taller?
Answer 5: HGH is the abbreviated form of the human growth hormone. It is the synthetic growth hormone. However, there is no scientific evidence that HGH injections will lead to height growth in adults. Higher dose of HGH will only thicken the bones in the adults and not lengthen them. Besides, long term usage of HGH injections can lead to a condition called acromegaly wherein the person experiences overgrowth of bones in hands, feet, and face. Hence taking HGH for height growth is not at all advisable.