Are You Underweight ? 10 Best Tonics For Weight Gain You Must Know
Why is a tonic for weight gain required? Maintaining a healthy weight is essential for your overall well-being. A healthy BMI is achieved when your body receives proper nourishment through food and nutrients, along with maintaining a healthy regime. A healthy weight can help you prevent and control diseases that a weaker body might not be able to sustain. Best Tonics for Weight Gain are recommended by doctors to increase weight and maintain a proper scale.
Being underweight can be caused due to a lot of factors such as – Environment, genetic conditioning, family history, metabolism, behaviour, and habits. It is difficult to point a singular cause for extreme loss of weight. Being underweight can be extremely unhealthy as it often leads to a weaker immune system, fragile bones, and looming exhaustion. Underlying medical causes can also be an aspect of poor eating habits. The neglect of proper diet and nutrition in routine life is one of the biggest reasons for being underweight.
Ayurvedic Tonics and Their Impact on Weight Gaining:
Below is a list of weight gain tonics that boost the process of gaining weight and have several other benefits.
1. Livcon Syrup:
BUY IT HERE
- Livcon is an Ayurvedic formula that helps as an additive to weight gain supplements.
- It is a Weight Gain Tonic for Adults and acts as supportive medicine to the process of gaining mass.
- Livcon also tends to improve the physical and mental growth.
- Ayurvedic medicines have a lot of benefits, and Livcon helps in improving haemoglobin and makes you feel less tired.
- Livcon supplements the overall growth of the body and helps to strengthen the immune system.
Dosage: Two tablespoons of the syrup should be consumed twice in a day before meals.
Tip: Consume the syrup with water for a smooth effect. Follow the dosage regularly to see results in weight gain.
This product is available on Amazon.in and has been reviewed to be an excellent Tonic for Weight Gain. The success rate of it is high, and the tonic has shown results in a month of consumption.
2. Swasta Jeewan Ras:
BUY IT HERE
- This Ayurvedic Tonic for Weight Gain enhances the functioning of the internal organs.
- Swasta Jeewan Ras helps with the process of digestion and aids in restoring your healthy appetite.
- This tonic is used to maintain a balance between the hormones to regulate the functioning of the internal organs.
- Helps in boosting the immune system, which makes you strong enough to prevent diseases.
- The product is 100% natural without any additives.
- This product is not tested on animals.
Dosage: One tablespoon every day must be consumed before every meal, thrice.
Tip: The syrup can be consumed with water to avoid bitter taste in the mouth.
This tonic is the right way of supplementing to your diet during the process of gaining weight. Along with medication, proper diet and nutrition must be followed to achieve an increase in mass. This tonic helps in increasing appetite, but it is essential to remember that food choices have to be clean omitting any saturated fats and sugars.
3. Zenlife Herbal Tonic:
BUY IT HERE
- Strong Body Grow is a Weight Gain tonic for adults that helps with strengthening the digestion capacity.
- This tonic is made from 100% natural ingredients and is not tested on animals make it organic.
- Zenlife tonic makes the appetite grow steadily and aids the process of digestion.
- Principal organs in the digestive system like stomach and liver are catered to, from the consumption of this tonic.
- One teaspoon should be consumed twice a day before meals.
Tip: This tonic can be consumed with milk or juice for a good taste. The tonic results in increased appetite. It is essential to make healthy food choices during pangs of hunger and avoid snacking on products with saturated fats and sugars. Junk food leads to the accumulation of body fat, whereas proper diet and nutrition turn into lean muscle.
The product is known to have excellent results and is meant for people looking to gain weight for aesthetic reasons.
4. Kerala Ayurveda Balakalpam:
BUY IT HERE
- Balakalpam is a Weight Gain Tonic for Kids that contains essential oils and herbs required for the overall growth.
- Children suffering from eating disorders are often prescribed this natural medicine.
- It contains all the vitamins and nutrients required for growing kids.
- Helps in building immunity and fight off most common illnesses in children- cold, cough, and fever.
- It is entirely safe for consumption and is a non-addictive substance.
- Helps in relieving constipation and diarrhea amongst kids.
Dosage: Two teaspoons daily before meals. Consumed twice during a day.
Tips: Read the label carefully before using the tonic and consult your paediatrician before giving weight gain supplements to your baby.
Balakalpam helps in relieving a lot of chronic problems that seem to thrive in infants. It is tried and tested, and the best Weight Gain Tonic for Kids.
[See More: Best Ayurvedic Medicines For Weight Gain]
5. Patanjali Badam Pak:
BUY IT HERE
- Which tonic is best for weight gain? Patanjali is the biggest brand of Ayurvedic medicine in India. With several products under their belt for building mass, the Badam Pak remains the best Patanjali Tonic for Weight Gain.
- Badam Pak is highly useful for the overall well being of the body.
- It is made of pure, organic almonds and a regular intake of Badam Pak strengthens the immunity and helps you fight off diseases.
- Helps in building inner strength and increases the appetite, which leads to healthy eating habits.
- Regular consumption prevents mental fatigue and exhaustion.
Dosage: Children and adults can consume Badam Pak. For children, one teaspoon every day is a proper dosage. Adults can consume up to 1 tablespoon of Badam Pak for effective results.
Tip: Consume tonic with milk or water. Pregnant or lactating mothers are suggested to avoid dairy and consume it with water.
Patanjali Badam Pak is a well-used product in Indian households. It aids in weight gain and boosting of the immune system, which enhances the wellbeing.
BUY IT HERE
- Chyawanprash is a jam-like product that is made from natural, medicinal ingredients.
- The Chyawanprash has a tangy-sour taste and can be consumed by all members of the family, including children.
- Chyawanprash is an ancient Ayurvedic formula used in gaining weight.
- Dabur Chyawanprash claims to double immunity and helps in fighting off diseases.
- Regular consumption of Chyawanprash can lead to better mental health, proper sleep schedules, etc.
- A healthy diet must be followed along with using Chyawanprash as a supplement for weight gain.
Dosage: Half a teaspoon for children and one teaspoon for adults. Must be consumed twice in a day, morning and night.
Tip: Chyawanprash must be consumed by itself, followed by warm water. Warm or cold milk depending on the weather can also be a healthy way to consume Chyawanprash.
Chyawanprash has been a part of our medicinal history for years and is an excellent way of healing your internal organs. Consumption of Chyawanprash throughout childhood can lead to significant benefits in the future.
BUY IT HERE
- Draksharishta is a liquid herbal medicine that is used in the healing of stomach problems such as indigestion and eating disorders.
- It helps in fixing bowel movements and strengthens digestive powers.
- Other benefits include pain relief from cold, cough, and fever.
- Useful in general fatigue and weakness.
Dosage: One tablespoon for adults and one teaspoon for children. Draksharishta must be consumed twice daily, after meals.
Tip: The Ayurvedic Tonic is potent and must be consumed as per the instructions of your physician. It is important to remember to follow discipline while consuming any medication. No results can be expected without the completion of a dosage.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult their physician before consuming Ayurvedic medication. Results should be expected one month after regular consumption of Draksharishta.
- Shatavari is a wonder drug for women. It has incredible benefits concerning women’s hormone levels, reproductive systems, and menopause.
- Shatavari is the best Weight Gain Tonic for Female and has a successful result rate.
- Shatavari means something with a hundred roots, and this medicine has been a part of Indian Ayurveda for several years.
- Apart from weight gain, an array of diseases can be cured with the help of Shatavari.
- Pregnant women are highly suggested Shatavari help with proper breast milk production and to ensure healthy weight for the mother and child.
- Helps in healing anxiety and stress along with mood swings.
- Shatavari is available in a lot of variations such as powders, liquids, and tablets.
- Powder – One tablespoon every day before meals.
- Liquid – One tablespoon after meals.
- Tablets – One tablet per day.
Tip: Shatavari can be consumed with milk for better absorption through the bloodstream,
Shatavari is a magic drug for women and can help resolve several bodily issues.
[See More: Homeopathic Medicines For Gaining Weight]
9. Alfalfa Tonic:
BUY IT HERE
- Alfalfa is a Homeopathic Tonic for Weight Gain regularly recommended by physicians.
- Weight gain can be hampered due to a lot of reasons, such as improper eating habits.
- Alfalfa treats the digestive system of the body and helps in the cleansing and purifying of blood.
- Alfalfa ensures the vitality and proper functioning of all body systems.
- Sleeplessness, fatigue is also cured through proper consumption of Alfalfa.
- Alfalfa is recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Adults: One tablespoon
- Children: 1-2 teaspoons.
- Should be consumed three times a day before meals.
Tip: Alfalfa sprouts can be added to salads as an alternative to consuming it in medicine form.
Alfalfa is a renowned medication used in immunity building and gaining weight.
10. Ashwagandha Churna:
- Ashwagandha is known as the best tonic for weight gain to boost the immune system with all its wholesome ingredients.
- It is an Ayurvedic supplement often used in Indian cooking.
- It has been used for over 300 years to relieve stress and mental disorders.
- Also known for lowering blood sugar levels, this tonic helps in dealing with cholesterol levels and maintaining healthy hormone levels.
Dosage: Doctors recommend 300-500 grams of Ashwagandha Churna in your daily diet.
Tip: Ashwagandha Churna can be consumed with lemon juice.
Ashwagandha Churna is an excellent way to cure eating disorders and help to deal with mental stress.
Maintaining a healthy weight is crucial for a long-lasting, healthy life. Being underweight can be caused due to several genetic factors, family history, and the environment. Along with behaviour and eating habits, the genetic conditioning of the body determines the weight and height.
This article tries to highlight the importance of a healthy BMI, and lists out products that accelerate or boost the process of gaining weight. If you were satisfied with this reading experience, please leave your feedback and share it with people looking to gain weight and build muscle.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
Q1. What is a healthy weight?
Ans: A healthy weight is the perfect ratio of your actual height and weight. This ratio is known as BMI and is one of the primary reasons that affect our health and lifestyle. Maintaining a healthy weight has a lot of benefits like longevity and efficient metabolism, along with keeping good mental health. Not maintaining a healthy weight can result in a weakened immune system and can imbalance your entire life cycle.
Q2. Are Weight Gain Tonics for Toddlers safe?
Ans: Weight Gain Tonics made using all-natural and Ayurvedic ingredients are incredibly safe for all ages. In the case of weight gain tonic for toddlers, it is not advisable to use the medication without a prescription from your doctor.
Q3. How should I access Ayurvedic treatment?
Ans: Ayurvedic treatment can be bought off the rack in some cases. Sometimes, general physicians recommend Ayurvedic medicines for specific treatments. In other cases, it is crucial to find Ayurveda experts in your surrounding areas.
Q4. Can I eat processed foods during medication?
Ans: Processed foods are a significant health risk to all humans regardless of their age and physical conditions. Processed foods have saturated fats and are made of refined ingredients which are cheap to source. This results in the poor quality of products. Nutritional value in processed foods is zero and can cause the accumulation of saturated fats. Ayurvedic medicines need a balanced diet full of vitamins and minerals required for the overall growth of the human body. Consuming processed foods at the time of Ayurvedic treatment not only hampers your health but also results in the ineffective functioning of the medication. This could lead to the lack of results that the medicines assure.
Q5. How can I gain weight fast?
Ans: Gaining weight is a gradual process and needs to be done with patience and proper care. All the tonics mentioned in the list above can be used as supplements for weight gain. It is important to remember that all medication needs adequate discipline. The timings of the medication and eating habits need to be followed to ensure healthy weight gain.
Q6. Are Ayurvedic medicines safe?
Ans: Ayurvedic medicines use ingredients that are plant-based and are chemical-free. Ayurveda is an Indian practice of medicine that deals with treating the internal organs and especially the more prominent organs in the body- the digestive system. Ayurvedic medicines are completely safe and harmless provided they are recommendations from a doctor.
Q7. Why can’t I gain weight?
Ans: If the consumption of tonics mentioned above does not help in gaining weight, it can often be a sign of an underlying medical issue. Eating disorders and hyper-active thyroid can be harmful in the process of gaining weight. It is crucial to examine the symptoms of tiredness and fatigue and immediately consult your doctor to get to the root of the problem.
Originally posted 2020-08-06 12:10:35.