If you are familiar with the GM diet, chances are that you might have heard about the GM Diet Wonder Soup! The 7-day diet program emphasises on clean eating, with each day dedicated to eating foods of a specific group. The first 3 days comprise of just fruits and vegetables, with almost no access to solid food. The only exception to this diet rule is the GM Wonder soup, also called the GM Diet cabbage soup. Check out this article to learn the importance of general motors wonder soup, how it works and the recommended quantity.
How Does GM Diet Wonder Soup Work?
The General Motors Diet wonder soup is a flavoursome, delicious soup, that gives you a much-needed break from exclusive eating of fruits and vegetables. This savoury soup is seasoned well with pepper and low salt to treat your taste buds. It is loaded with key vitamins and minerals that come from vegetables like Cabbage, Tomato, Peppers etc. Along with satisfying your hunger, the soup can also improve your digestion, increase your metabolism, which makes it an easy way to lose weight fast
Health Benefits Of GM Diet Wonder Soup:
Here are some of the top reasons why this soup is indispensable to your diet:
- This soup can be had right from Day 1, without any restriction.
- Can be had as many times as you want during the day.
- It is low in calories, yet boosts your energy.
- Loaded with vegetables, this soup is packed with vitamins and minerals.
- It is rich in dietary fibre and promotes better digestion.
- The Cabbage Soup Diet is easy to prepare and does not take more than 20 minutes.
- When consumed warm, the GM wonder soup can stimulate your bowel movements and cleanse your body.
See More: Gm Diet Recipes
Best Gm Diet Wonder Soup:
Wonder Soup Nutrients:
There’s a good reason this Diet Soup is called the gm diet wonder soup! It’s rich and hearty, warming, filling soup for Fall and Winter, and tasty low-calorie soup for warmer weather. Wonder Soup has only 64 calories per serving, with only 2 calories from fat. It has just 14.3 grams of carbohydrates, 3.4 grams of dietary fibre, and 2.2 grams of protein. Plus, it contains no cholesterol or saturated fat. Compared to commercially-prepared canned soups (which can easily contain 1100 mg of sodium per serving), Wonder Soup has only 601 mg.
GM Diet Wonder Soup Indian Version Recipe:
Wonder Soup freezes well in single servings or larger containers, perfect to pop into the microwave. At home or at the office, you can have a healthy meal whenever you like. The recipe is pretty straight forward and very easy to make.
Wonder Soup Ingredients:
- Onions – 6 large onions
- Green Peppers – 2
- Tomatoes – 3
- Cabbage – 1
- Celery – 1 bunch
- Water – 22 oz of water
See More: Gm Diet Soup Recipes
- Start off with the onions and green pepper. Cut up the onions and green pepper and lightly saute it with a few drops of olive oil till they turn a light brown.
- Next up is the celery, tomatoes and cabbage. Chop them up and add everything to a large pot with water.
- Bring it to a boil and slow cook it till everything is tender. You probably need to cook this for close to 60 min. Add salt, dried herbs or spices and pepper for seasoning.
- Anytime you find yourself starving on any day of the GM Diet, the wonder soup is the way to go.
The premise of the seven-day diet plan is that you can eat as much as you want of the wonder soup, along with particular foods that are allowed on each of the seven days. The soup and the details of the seven-day diet are nearly identical to the cabbage soup diet, which is circulated widely on sites such as Cabbage Soup Diet. Promoters of the GM diet claim you can lose 11 to 12 lbs in a week.
The GM diet soup is much-needed change from the monotony of the raw diet, dairy, bananas etc. Along with enhancing the effects of your diet, the GM diet soup also offers a warm and comforting feeling, especially in cold weathers. You can prepare a big pot of soup in the morning and have it throughout the day. Along with helping you shed a few pounds, the soup also detoxifies your body and give you radiant, glowing skin!
See More: GM Diet Chart and Plans: How to Lose Weight in 7 days