How To Remove Hair From Breast Nipples Permanently At Home?
Growth of hair on the breast is a very common phenomenon that happens to a woman. It typically starts during their puberty but appears when you are old, especially when fluctuations in the hormone occur. The hair usually grows on the nipple, and they are also darker in the shade, as against the rest of the body hair. It can also develop between the breasts sometimes. However, there are times when you seriously need to start worrying about them. Coarse hair that is thick or when the hair starts to grow from the nipples themselves, this is a serious cause of worry. But most of the times, hormones are solely responsible for their occurrence. Here we enlisted some best ways on, how to remove hair from breast nipples naturally at home.
Reasons For Hair Growth On Breast Nipples:
Hairy nipples can sometimes seriously worry you. When there is an increase in the testosterone level, the hair on your nipples grows. When the level of hormone rises, you may also experience growth of hair on many parts of your body. The highest levels of testosterone touch up during the age from the teenage years and go up to their early 20s. So, during this time, it is hailed as pretty normal. Sometimes they can embarrass you with their not-so-normal hair growth. In such cases, it is highly advised to consult your doctor.
Women with PCOS or Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome can also have nipple hair. When you have PCOS, the ovaries will produce larger amounts of testosterone among the many other hormones. Owing to this rise, women with PCOS are likely to experience hair growth in nipples, sometimes in the chest, neck and back.
Pregnancy is also a time you will start to see nipple hair. You may see hair on the most unlikely places and sometimes on your face and neck. However, post your pregnancy; things start to go back to being normal.
How To Remove Hair From Breast Nipples?
Well, if it seriously freaks you out, let us tell you, there is nothing to worry about. Try out these remedies that are easy and see, how to remove hair from breast nipples permanently at home.
1. Papaya Rub:
Papaya contains certain enzymes that can break the hair follicles, thereby reducing hair growth. It also helps in delaying the growth of the hair on your breast. The exfoliating papaya also, in addition, adds nourishment to the skin, thus keeping it healthy. Here is how you can make use of it.
How To Use:
- Make a paste of raw papaya.
- To the paste, add a ½ teaspoon of turmeric.
- Apply the paste on your breasts well and leave it for about 15-20 minutes.
- Try this daily, once a day, and you will see results in two weeks.
2. Sugar Peel Scrub:
Sugar is a natural scrubber, and a mask of it will help remove the finer strands from the breast. A classic peel made of sugar, honey and lemon is the best way to remove nipple hair and also provide it with the needed care to keep your skin nourished. Here is how to make one.
How To Use:
- In a tablespoon of sugar, add honey, sugar and lemon squeeze. You can squeeze about two or three drops of it.
- Use the double boiler method, which is placing this bowl over another bowl filled with water on the stove.
- Let the mix slowly heat up. You can apply corn starch to make it thick and also to ensure that the mix does not stick on to the skin.
- When the mix slightly cools down, use a wooden spoon to apply in the direction of the hair. Use a waxing cloth to strip.
- Try this daily for best results.
3. Lemon Scrub:
The next one that works well is a lemon scrub. The citric content in it will bleach well, weakens the hair follicles and slows down hair regrowth. The vitamin C in it is also a good source of nourishment for your skin. Here is how you can make a scrub.
How To Use:
- Stir in two tablespoons of sugar in two tablespoons of the lemon squeeze. You can also use brown sugar.
- Apply in the direction of the hair and allow it to sit for about 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with Warm Water.
- Remember to use the scrub every alternate day as lemon might be sensitive on some skin.
Well, before you start to freak out about this, remember it is very normal for women to have breast hair. But if you think it embarrasses you or that it is too not normal, it is always at best you consult your doctor. He/she can suggest the best treatment for it. Until then, it is really okay to walk around with it. All of us do!