How To Use (Indian Gooseberry) Amla For Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very common health issue these days! Every 2nd person out of 3 is a diabetic patient! This has become a common disease like cough and cold! No, diabetes cause due to either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body’s cells do not respond properly to insulin or both. To cure diabetes of root is not possible, once it has attacked your body it will be throughout your life, but you should not get tensed at all you should rather find ways to balance the amount of your blood sugar levels in your body! One such way of controlling your sugar is consuming amla! Yes, amla is very beneficial in helping to balance diabetes very effectively. In this article, we suggest, how to use amla for diabetes?
amla (scientific name Phyllanthus Emblica) or Indian gooseberry is one of the most powerful herbs used in Ayurveda. It has been recommended by doctors for several chronic conditions, especially for diabetes. But, before analyzing whether or not amla helps in reduction of sugar levels, here are some more awesome benefits of Amla that you must know:
Amla Nutritional Facts:
- Amla is low in calories and is a rich source of Vitamin C. thus also helps in weight reduction and is good for your hair growth!
- One small amla has as much Vitamin C as 2 medium-sized oranges. Which is a great source of vitamin c?
- Amla is also rich in phenolic compounds like flavones and anthocyanins that have strong antioxidant capacity. Which helps your body functioning to a normal phase.
- It is also rich in minerals like calcium, iron and phosphorous and also contains B complex vitamins. And let your other deficiencies fulfil too!
- So, overall the nutritional value of Amla makes it a medicinal herb promoting good health in all individuals, and helps in preventing, curing, and strengthening your immune system.
Benefits of Amla for Diabetes:
It is researched and is even a fact that, the antioxidant property of Amla that makes it useful for diabetic individuals. The polyphenol-rich fruit actually has properties that can protect the body from oxidative properties of high blood sugar. he same compound is also effective in preventing insulin resistance caused due to a high fructose diet. This means that the fruit can actually assist in proper absorption of insulin and resulting in a drop in blood sugar in diabetics.
Also, amla extract is significantly known for reduced sugar levels in induced diabetic rats. The studies have suggested that the strong free radical scavenging activity of amla and its efficacy in reducing oxidative stress has helped in improving glucose metabolism in diabetic rats. Below are some easy and simple recipes by which you can control your blood sugar levels, and also these are homemade and purely ayurvedic therefore do not cause any kind of side effects!
Ayurveda has a belief that sugar levels should be controlled by a natural process only, but it can be controlled by medicines too with a rigorous diet regime. Diabetes is caused due to a metabolic disorder that is caused by the pancreas when it is unable to produce the required amount of insulin or when the body is designated not effectively to use the insulin that is produced. Now to bring back the process to its normal stage of grow the level of insulin in the body you will have to intake some amount of the deficiency from outside.
See More: How To Use Aloe Vera For Diabetes
How To Use Amla For Diabetes?
The below-written recipe is very effective for diabetes:
You Will Need:
- 1 palm full of Indian gooseberries
- A few Amla pieces
- 2/3 tulsi leaves
- One glass of water
What You Have To Do:
- Cut the amla and Remove the seeds from the Indian gooseberries.
- Soak the Amla pieces along with the tulsi leaves in the glass of water overnight all the properties of amla and Tulsi.
- The next day you will get the water containing.
- You must Drink the water early in the morning daily before breakfast.
- Amla helps to cure diabetes, eye problems, urinary problems and skin problems.
See More: Amla For Weight Loss
If you have any concerns or doubts about how to use amla for diabetes, then write to us. We will provide you with the relevant information for your concern.