Tony Horton Diet: Health Guru Diet Tips

Tony Horton Diet: Health Guru Diet Tips

Fitness and health guru Tony Horton has put forward a natural weight loss mantra that’s been attracting more and more people interested in losing weight naturally and keeping it off. Discover the most important parts of the Tony Horton diet for a healthier lifestyle.

Tony Horton Diet Basics

The most important of the Tony Horton diet tips is the 90/10 approach to eating healthy. Health guru Tony Horton advises you eat organic foods 90% of the time, with the other 10% reserved for “dirty snacks”.

Most meals should consist of foods without additives, from vegetables and whole grains to meat you cook yourself and sources of healthy fats. “Cheat” on the diet no more than 10% of the time, with snacks that satisfy your less healthy cravings.

The Tony Horton Diet tips also include the recommendation to buy foods with only 1 ingredient, preferably fresh and organic, that you can cook yourself for a much healthier meal than you could get in a restaurant.

Tony Horton Diet: Health Guru Diet Tips

Tony Horton Diet Tips

Trying the Tony Horton Power Shake is the last step in the health guru diet, but the most important part of the diet is eating clean. Check every label and buy the products that contain only the actual food, without additives or other chemicals that enhance color or taste.

The worst offenders on Tony Horton’s list of ingredients to avoid include artificial sweeteners and high fructose corn syrup. Avoiding soda is also recommended, but you can use the 10% snack cheating to satisfy any cravings for foods that contain these less than healthy ingredients.

Eating healthy isn’t the only important part of the Tony Horton diet. The health guru also advises what nutritionists have always said: smaller meals are better. Choosing either 5 meals a day or 3 meals with snacks in between is the best way to go.

Tony Horton Diet Secret: Power Shake

Another one of the most important Tony Horton diet tips is the replacement of a meal each day with a healthy shake. Try Tony Horton’s Power Shake recipe and have it for breakfast, for dinner or lunch.

Ingredients: 1/2 banana 1/2 cup frozen berries 1/2 scoop whey protein powder 1/2 cup cashews 4 ounces almond milk 8 ounces water or coconut water

Blend and add ice to the shake, but don’t forget a big part of the Tony Horton diet is the recommendation to work out regularly. Even a 10 minute daily workout can contribute to becoming fit with the healthy diet.

Tony Horton Diet: Health Guru Diet Tips