People get inked for multiple reasons, one such reason is to show how deeply they love someone. One of the best ways to show this love and affection is through tattoos. King and Queen tattoos are one such type of tattoos that shows us that not only does a queen deserve a king and vice versa but that they also respect and value each other. Through a queen and king tattoo design, couples try to show the world that they will always look up to their partner with gratitude just the way a king looks at his queen.
Now, that we know how and why so important are these tattoo designs, let’s check out 15 unique couples king and queen tattoos,
Best and Stylish King and Queen Tattoos:
Let’s find here with mention King and Queen Tattoos for couples and lovers to keep their love alive forever.
1. Wrist King and Queen Tattoo:
The king and queen tattoo words are written on the back of the palm, around the thumb area with beautiful cursive handwriting and the crowns of the respective looks incredible. The dynamic feature of the couple as the king and queen can be seen here as they hold their hands.
- Body Placement: Get this tattoo inked on the fingers, wrist or the thumb area.
- Ink Colour: Black will be a good colour.
- Skin Tone: People of all skin tones can get this tattoo.
- Size: Small to tiny size will be great for this design.
- Suitable Gender: Couples of any gender can get this tattoo.
2. King and Queen Designed Tattoo:
The King and queen tattoo initials are inked on the area below the wrist and above thumb in colours red and black with a spade, heart and crown for the partners respectively. The tattoo is designed with inspiration from a deck of cards which makes it look really creative and unique at the same time.
- Body Placement: Will look good on the back of the hand and wrist.
- Ink Colour: Red and black are ideal colours.
- Skin Tone: Couples with any skin tone can get this tattoo.
- Size: Small and tiny size is apt for this tattoo.
- Suitable Gender: Couples of any and every gender can get this tattoo.
3. King and Queen Letter N Crowns Tattoo:
The King and queen tattoos on hand with crown and letters written in the bold on the arm of both look beautiful on a couple’s hands. Large initials and shaded borders give a spectacular look to the tattoo. Add a crown or any other significant element to make the tattoo look more attractive.
- Body Placement: Your King and Queen tattoo will look apt on back or back of the palm.
- Ink Colour: Black or Red will be suitable colours.
- Skin Tone: People with any skin tone can get this tattoo as this body part is fairer.
- Size: Small to medium size will look good.
- Suitable Gender: Any couple with any gender can get this tattoo.
4. King and Queen Crown Tattoos:
The king and queen crown tattoos can be done on the couple’s hands with only the crowns highlighted anywhere on the hand of both the couples. While the man has on the back of the palm, the queen’s crown is made on the wrist, and the tattoo is a great symbol of your commitment.
- Body Placement: Place your crowns on the backs or the fists respectively.
- Ink Colour: Black colour will look great with this design.
- Skin Tone: People with fair to medium skin tone can get this done.
- Size: Tiny to small size will be good for this tattoo.
- Suitable Gender: Suitable for couples with any gender.
5. King and Queen Finger Tattoo:
King and Queen crown tattoo, couples make such tattoos as hidden tattoos on the inner side of the fingers that are seen only if shown. The cute little crowns look lovely. When you grab your partner finger that time both designs will come to near and the love and connection you share will be coming out in open.
- Body Placement: Get the little crown inked on the fingers or ankle.
- Ink Colour: Black as the colour won’t fade easily.
- Skin Tone: People with any shade of skin tone can get this tattoo.
- Size: Tiny size is perfect for this kind of tattoo.
- Suitable Gender: The crown is adequately ideal for men and women.
6. King and Queen Shoulder Tattoos:
Couples get king queen crown tattoo to express their love that is no less than a royal for each other, with a feeling of pride. Both the tattoos are done in black ink with additional effect using grey. The crowns are inspired from Royal crowns with little intricate detailing done all over.
- Body Placement: This tattoo as shown in the image will be great for the shoulder as well as the back.
- Ink Colour: Black and grey ink colour is an excellent choice.
- Skin Tone: The tattoo will be more visible on people with fair to medium skin tone.
- Size: Small to medium size will look decent.
- Suitable Gender: This tattoo is ideal for all genders.
See More: Elegant King and Queen T-Shirt Designs
7. Lion King and Lioness Queen Tattoos:
The face of a lion and lioness as the king and queen made on the ring finger looks beautiful. Lion is known as the King of the jungle thus the lioness is regarded as the queen. The female has a lioness inked in black and shades of grey whereas the male has a lion inked on the same finger in a similar shade.
- Body Placement: Place the lion and lioness on the finger or the wrist.
- Ink Colour: Black and shades of black will be a good option for this tattoo.
- Skin Tone: More apt for people with fair to medium skin tone
- Size: Tiny or small size should be good.
- Suitable Gender: Couples of all genders can get this tattoo.
8. Skull King and Queen Tattoo:
The king and queen skull tattoos with the crown made on the body are some wonderful tattoo ideas for couples and for a meaningful tattoo of king and queen. Couples choose to make their body show their attire of king and queen. Those married couples who like to show some different pattern of love, and then they can try this style of the statement of love can get such design.
- Body Placement: You can get this tattoo inked on the side of your ribcage or the back.
- Ink Colour: This tattoo will look majestic in Black or dark green colour ink
- Skin Tone: more suitable for lighter skin tones
- Size: small to medium size should be good
- Suitable Gender: Couples of any gender can get this apt tattoo
9. King and Queen Portrait Tattoos:
The king & queen tattoos can be incredibly chosen with the beautiful idea of making the portraits on their arms or the legs. The portraits look marvellous with the crowned king and queen fell in love with each other holding roses in their hands. When the hands are brought together the tattoos look as if the portraits get completed bringing together.
- Body Placement: The portrait when inked will look great on arm or forearms.
- Ink Colour: Black, as well as red colour, can be good for this tattoo.
- Skin Tone: People with lighter skin tone will be appropriate.
- Size: Small to medium size will be good.
- Suitable Gender: Is Suitable for all couples.
10. Lion King and Queen Crowned Feet Tattoo:
The lion king and queen tattoos look beautiful when carved on the feet. With an extra touch of creativity, the tattoos of the lion king and queen can be crowned. The lion and lioness considered as the king and queen of the wildlife people can choose to carve the idea as tattoos on their body. Such design is famous among newly married couples too; it helps them to show their attitude and character of love.
- Body Placement: The lion and lioness will look awesome on the feet or the wrist.
- Ink Colour: Black and shades of grey will be cool for this tattoo.
- Skin Tone: This tattoo will look good on people with dusky to fair skin tone.
- Size: Small to tiny size shall be perfect.
- Suitable Gender: This tattoo is good for all couples.
11. King and Queen Matching Tattoo:
The matching queen and king tattoos are made by couples easily seen on the back side of the neck. The king and queen crowns are beautifully carved mainly on the back neck. Made in colourful ink the tattoos look beautiful. When you design this tattoo on back neck, then this design will catch the attention of everyone, it seems cool on behind the neck.
- Body Placement: Get this tattoo inked on your nape of the neck or wrist.
- Ink Colour: Black, red and grey colour should be good.
- Skin Tone: Suitable for people with a lighter skin tone.
- Size: Small to medium size will be the perfect size for this tattoo.
- Suitable Gender: This tattoo is ideal for all genders.
[ See More: Matching Tattoos For Couples ]
12. King and Queen Rose Tattoo:
As the rose flower is considered the king of all flowers, people choose the creative idea of making the rose crown with the crown of king and queen respectively on the hands of the men and women. With an extra effect of cursive written king and queen tattoo looks more beautiful. This design prefers by young or old couples who like to share something different but attractive design.
- Body Placement: The rose will look great on the neck, wrist, ankle or calf.
- Ink Colour: The colour black and red should be good.
- Skin Tone: People with fair to medium skin tone can get this tattoo.
- Size: Tiny to small size should be good.
- Suitable Gender: Suitable for all couples of all gender.
13. King and Queen Initial Hearts Tattoos:
The king and queen of hearts tattoo can be beautifully neatly carved on the back of the feet too. The heart is the symbol of love and it describes, you have a heart which engaged already. If you want to show your great commitment then tells your partner this simple design idea. A simple small heart with the initials of king and queen looks simple sober and attractive.
- Body Placement: Place this tattoo on your ankle or wrist.
- Ink Colour: The colour black and red is perfect for this tattoo.
- Skin Tone: People of any skin tone can get this tattoo.
- Size: Small and tiny size should be good.
- Suitable Gender: Suitable for all types of couples.
14. King and Queen Chess Tattoos:
The king and queen chess tattoos are also newer and beautiful tattoos that have been being wild among the couple tattoo lovers. The chess king and queen tattoos for men and women respectively can be made on any part of the body representing them as king and queen for each other. This chess king and queen give a good choice among all king queen tattoos.
- Body Placement: Choose your wrist, ankle or arm for this design.
- Ink Colour: Grey or Black should be nice a choice of colour.
- Skin Tone: Suitable for people with fair to medium skin tone.
- Size: tiny to small size should be good.
- Suitable Gender: This tattoo is ideal for all couples.
15. King and Queen Crown and Numerical Tattoo:
The king and queen crown tattoos are being a hot favourite among men and women with the most decent style and design of king and queen tattoo designs. The ring fingers are beautifully carved with the king and queen crown tattoos. You can try this design of the tattoo on your forearms, give this idea to your partner and take a look at this design for a long time.
- Body Placement: The wrist, arm, forearms and ankle are a great option.
- Ink Colour: Black colour ink for this tattoo is appropriate.
- Skin Tone: Will be more suitable for people with a lighter skin tone.
- Size: Small to medium size is good for this tattoo.
- Suitable Gender: The type of tattoo that is suitable for couples of any gender.
Additional Tips for King and Queen Tattoo Designs:
- Pick or choose a body part that you and your partner both are comfortable with getting tattooed.
- Make sure the design you choose looks good on both men and women or can be customized according to both.
- You can add a personal element or fragment of a beautiful moment that you two shared with the help of date or a silhouette.
- Collect ideas from multiple sources, put them together and try to create a new tattoo design so that it is unique as well as special because you two created it as a couple.
- You and your partner can also choose a couple king and queen tattoo designs that can be put together, like lock and key.
There are multiple ways to show and express your love for your partner, and the different or matching king and queen tattoos are just a constant positive way of professing your love. You may lose your ring or any other jewellery that signifies your bond, but you will never lose a tattoo until and unless you don’t want to, so get a tattoo and let your queen know you will always be there and make your King know that he is your always!