There are various forms of simple bridal updo. Professional artists mostly do these. The simple bridal updo hairstyles are also useful to wear with sarees and other traditional wears. These can also do with floral accessories and other pearl headpins. Often artificial flowers can also be used in enhancing the beauty of a bun, especially bridal buns.
Bridal hairstyles are quite showy, and they look glamorous. If a person is good with creative hands, they can easily do bridal hairstyles and others as well without any professional help. However, if a person wants their haircut to do professionally, then these should be done from professional parlours with sessions booked in advance. Accessories are quite useful for these. Accessories help look the buns glamorous.
Best Bridal Updo Hairstyles in 2020:
Below are the top 9 types of bridal updos that a person can easily do on their hair.
1. Floral Accessorized Look:
This classic bridal updo is a classy one which looks fantastic on long, thick hair. First, partition your hair into two halves and then make French braids on those two halves. Then make a low bun and join the two twists. It can also be styled with some flower-shaped clips or even natural flowers.
- Preferable Face Shape: This hairstyle is best for long, oval-shaped faces.
- Suitable for Hair Type: This style is right for long, thick hair.
- Perfect Occasion: Ideal for weddings, parties, gatherings.
- Best Season to Try: This bridal hairstyle is suitable for summers.
- Ideal Age Group: looks good on the age group 20-30 years.
- Matching Dress: This bridal hairstyle goes on long wedding gowns.
2. The Wavy Bun:
This style is one of the best of the simple yet classy updo bridal hairstyles. A simple bun is to be made, and then some hair needs to be pulled off and arranged in the shape of a wave. This hairstyle looks good on white gowns as well as sarees. Additional hair accessories can be used, such as hair clips and tiaras.
- Preferable Face Shape: This style is good for oval, diamond-shaped faces.
- Suitable for Hair Type: This updo is best for long hair.
- Perfect Occasion: This bridal updo is ideal for wedding and parties.
- Best Season to Try: This updo looks good on all seasons.
- Ideal Age Group: this bridal updo suits for women only.
- Matching Dresses: This updo style is suitable for sarees, long white gowns.
3. The High Low Rolls:
The high low rolls are a celebrity type look. These are also quite glamorous. A person can use Velcro to get the rolls, and this will also require heat to be applied. These high low rolls can do with pleating at the sides, and these can be adorned with some floral pins and other Rhinestone accessories.
- Preferable Face Shape: This bridal style is for round and oval-shaped faces.
- Suitable for Hair Type: This bridal updo style is best for long hair.
- Perfect Occasion: It is suitable for weddings, vintage-themed parties.
- Best Season to Try: looks good in all seasons.
- Ideal Age Group: This style is suitable for the age group of 20-30 years.
- Matching Dresses: This updo is suitable for long white gowns, short skirts.
See More: Swept Bang Hairstyle
4. The Messed Hairdo:
These updo bridal hairstyles feature messed look which is quite a celebrity like. These kind of messy buns are quite famous among people, and even youngsters like to do this hairdo for party and events. These are often sported by people who want to look celebrity-like with a messed look. Messy buns should be done with some frizz spray. If the texture is dry, the blower can be used to create the airy feel.
- Preferable Face Shape: This hairdo is best for all face shapes.
- Suitable for Hair Type: This Hairdo is ideal for medium hair length.
- Perfect Occasion: Best for weddings, gatherings, parties.
- Best Season to Try: This style is suitable for springs, winter season.
- Ideal Age Group: This bridal hairdo is suitable for teens, women.
- Matching Dresses: This style is suitable for long white gowns, short skirts.
5. Waterfall Bunch:
Waterfall braids are not as complicated as it looks like while sporting classic bridal updo. Cascade waterfall is one such type in which you look elegant, and your personality is highlighted. Like to keep your hair out of your face, waterfall bun is a suitable one. It suits your face shape and adds a slight height to your face, mainly those who are having a round face.
- Preferable Face Shape: This Braid style is suitable for round-shaped faces.
- Suitable for Hair Type: This style is ideal for long, thick hair.
- Suitable for Occasion: This style is ideal for weddings, gatherings.
- Best Season to Try: The summer season is the best for this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: It looks good on teens, women, girls.
- Matching Dresses: This braid style looks good with long wedding gowns.
6. The Vintage Rolls:
If you have medium length hair, then you should try these victory rolls. They are accompanied by soft waves which are created along the entire length of your hair and then the bottom part should be curled appropriately into one large roll using a hair gel which is used to smooth down the top section to make an excellent visual contrast.
Preferable Face Shape: This style is suitable for round and oval-shaped faces.
Suitable for Hair Type: This medium style is ideal for long and thick hair.
Perfect Occasion: This curly style is suitable for weddings, ramp walks.
Best Season to Try: This updo is suitable for the summer season.
Ideal Age Group: This style is good on teens, women.
Matching Dresses: It looks good with classy black dresses.
7. The Pin Bunch:
This modern and fun vintage 1940’s classic bridal updo is very simple to carry out. All you will need is your long hair, some elastic bands and some pins. Then you can start by making a low ponytail and securing it with an elastic band. Then the ponytail is lifted upwards, and the end of it is pinned near the front hairline. The rest is up to your imagination. You can make rolls, buns or braids.
- Preferable Face Shape: This old-style is suitable for oval, round and diamond-shaped faces.
- Suitable for Hair Type: This style is ideal for medium and long hair length.
- Perfect Occasion: This style is suitable for weddings, vintage theme parties, gatherings.
- Best Season to Try: The summers season is the best for this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: This vintage style is suitable for the age group 20-40 years.
- Matching Dresses: It looks good with sarees, long white gowns, dresses.
8. The Waved Puffed Look:
This style is a half-way up, and half rolled look, which is a classic bridal updo. And this waved puff look is quickly done with the help of a few rollers which anyone can buy from the nearby beauty stores. Many people do these with some sprays to make the sections drier so that the design does not fall off. The plan usually gets loose because the parts may be silky, which is not the texture that helps do these for parties.
- Preferable Face Shape: Small faces are suitable for this hairstyle.
- Suitable for Hair Type: It’s ideal for medium hair length with short bangs.
- Perfect Occasion: This style is best for weddings, fancy parties, receptions.
- Best Season to Try: This classic style looks good in all seasons.
- Ideal Age Group: This bridal updo is suitable for the age group 20-30 years.
- Matching Dresses: This style looks good with long skirts, sarees, ghagras.
See More: shaggy hairstyles with bangs
9. The Pony Braided Look:
If you want a little more spunk in your updo bridal hairstyles, this is where to start with. In this fabulous look, two ponytails are made by two braids along the sides of your head. This ponytail with a twist is different from others as it covers only half the hair length.
- Preferable Face Shape: This updo is suitable for oval and round-shaped face.
- Suitable for Hair Type: This hairstyle is ideal for thin, medium hair length.
- Perfect Occasion: It is best for weddings, gatherings with friends.
- Best Season to Try: This style looks good in spring, winter season.
- Ideal Age Group: Teens are only suitable for this hairstyle.
- Matching Dresses: This bridal hairstyle is suitable for long gowns.
- Always pick that hairstyle which best suits your personality. Not every bun looks good on every person. The shape of your face matters a lot while choosing the best bridal hairstyle for yourself. So select a professional hairstylist to do so.
- If your hairs are short and the hairstyle you are looking forward to wearing involves long hair, then plan early to grow your hair. Be in touch with your hairstylist and maintain your hair volume and texture.
- Your hairstyle also depends on the dress you are wearing. So always be careful in choosing the right haircut with your dress.
- Manage your hairs. If your wedding functions are too long and all of them involves dancing and a lot of work, then instruct your hairstylist accordingly so that your hairstyle does not open.
- If you are doing a simple wedding, then keep your look as simple as possible. Your hairstyle and makeup will always complete your look so still be particular in choosing the correct ones.
These fresh and trendy hairstyles can be carried out entirely at your wedding. They will not only add to your beauty but are also hassle-free. Even if you have short hair, you need not think twice about flaunting these hairstyles. They will undoubtedly suit your outfit. These are all-natural hairstyles which can be done without the help of professionals. They can be on summers as well as winters. Hope you’ve enough inspiration, and you look gorgeous on your wedding.