With different kind of face shapes for different women, here is the apt fitting hairstyle for thin face guide. Those with thin face generally have limited styles to work on given the less width and more length of the face. Hence the face looks quite narrow looking in an angle. A proper and suitable hairstyle is required to cover the face shape up and make sure that the face does not look too elongated or long. Hence these are the best hairstyle for thin face one can try upon. Continue reading to know more on the best and proper hairstyle to ensure that the face does not look extra elongated but well in shape.
9 Simple and Latest Hairstyles for Thin Face in 2020:
Here are a few hairstyles that you can try for your thin and long face. These will fit you and make you look stunning.
1. Long Hairstyle to Thin Face:
Here is a nice suitable long hairstyle to thin face. This style is totally cute and pretty for younger faces and girls. Try this style out if you like something which is quite feminine and looks super stylish, edgy and cute. This style is easier to achieve and looks good without a doubt. It can be flaunted in ease and can be maintained without effort too. Here is how one can do it and achieve this stylish look.
How to Do:
- Firstly brush the hair very well.
- Firstly then tie the hair on both sides equally near the ears.
- Take a bit of hair as shown from both sides and tie another braid in the centre.
- Leave them freely. That is it, and you are free to flaunt them well.
- You can always customize by adding hair accessories as you wish.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style for winters and monsoons.
- Suitable Hair Type: Long wavy or straight hair is good to go in this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Women below 25 years can be best looking in this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Wear ethnic or western as you wish for casual outings with friends or family.
2. The Modern Vibe Thin Face Style:
You can also try this style out if you have curly hair, especially. This hairstyles for long thin faces and thin hair is well suited to cover up not just thin face but also make the hair appear nicer and thicker. Try this style out to make a balanced look out of the length of the hair. This is super stylish and also gives a voluminous and modern edgy trendy look.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in 20s age only.
- Best Season to Try: Summers and monsoons can best suit this style.
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with any hair type can totally work on this style.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Wear this for casual western tops and shorts or jeans to go outings with friends.
3. Side Bangs Style for Thin Face:
This hairstyles for women with thin faces is among most trending and favourite right now. This style has side-swept bangs which are totally in trend and looks super cool and stylish. If you are someone who loves bangs and are fond of waves look then why wait, this is the perfect look for you. You can look perfect even if you have larger foreheads. The bangs will help you cover the face up even if it is quite thinner.
- Suitable Hair Type: Wavy hair is best for this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 20-35 can totally look hot in this look.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is totally good to go in this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Wear this look with western wear only for parties and cocktail events.
4. Soft Curls Thin Face Hairstyle:
This short hairstyles for thin face are giving us vacation vibes and goals. Seen here is the youthful picture of girl flaunting her soft curls and waves around on the side with the open hairstyle. This look is totally hot and evergreen to make you look young and edgy. Be it straight hair and wavy hair. These styles can make you look flawless and gives you a chance to flaunt your style before the world.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style only for women in the 20s age group.
- Suitable Hair Type: Any hair type can totally look good in this hairstyle.
- Best Season to Try: Winters and monsoon seasons are best for this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Wear nice dresses or shorts in this style during vacation times.
5. Bangs for Thin Face:
This hairstyle for thin face is not very common but is quite well known. If you have long and straight hair or if you have a larger forehead, then why not consider nice heavy bangs falling generously on your forehead. This will make your face appear fuller, stylish and longer with ease. Waves and bangs can add width and desirable trend to the hair without any effort. This style will look youthful and can make you flaunt style with ease.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is totally fit here to try this look.
- Suitable Hair Type: Wavy or straight hair can go really good in this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Women below 40 years can anyway look good in this style
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Wear only western dresses or shorts or skirts to look sexier in this look for parties or date nights or dinner events.
See More: Pixie Haircut for Round Face
6. The Simpler Hairstyle for Thin Face:
This is again another best hairstyle for the thin face. If you have youthful radiance, then you can easily create the illusion of having a larger width. This chin-length bob is stylish and is here to stay. This style while is already well known for many for elegance, it looks trendy and forever stylish. This short hair is for those who love to flaunt open hairstyle and be simpler yet trendier and smart.
- Suitable Hair Type: All Hair Types Are suitable for this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in the 20s and below 35 can look radiant here.
- Best Season to Try: Summers and monsoons can be the best fit in this style.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Wear this style with casual western tops jeans for offices or colleges as you wish.
See More: Best Hairstyle for Round Face Over 50
7. Simple Waves for Thin Face:
Here is among our favourite simple hairstyle to thin face. Here the style focuses on haircut below the chin till the shoulder length. The hair here is wavy and long to medium length only so that the face does not look too elongated. Try this style out to look that your face has a broader width and stylish. This is quite edgy and trendy too that everyone would go awe with it.
- Best Season to Try: Winters is the perfect fit to try this edgy style.
- Suitable Hair Type: Wavy hair women are best suited to try out this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this hairstyle for women in mid-30s to early 30s only age.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Wear this style with modern western wear and dresses for parties.
8. Princess Curls Look for Thin Face:
Curls with crown braid are also so perfect for a long face. This is again among our favourite trending hairstyles for long thin faces and thin hair without a doubt. This gives such charming and stylish vibes around you and is quite easy to do as well. Women who love to flaunt out stylish and edgy looks, who love to flaunt and be fashionable are well suited to trend in this style.
- Suitable Hair Type: Any hair type can fit in this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 20s are only well suited here.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Wear this with ethnic styled dresses to look great for parties or wedding celebrations.
9. The Modern Vibe for Thin Face Style:
Here are new modern short hairstyles for thin faces. Women who are again a huge fan of having fashion around them and want to try out new stylish looks without effort can flaunt this well on the go. This is among our super trendy looks which will surely keep you in attention and away from the crowd. This one is well followed right now easily and is quite easy to do as well. Just insert hair accessory as clip-on sides and let hair freely flaunt on another side. That is it, and you are good to go!
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 20s and 30s can flaunt this hairstyle well.
- Suitable Hair Type: Women with wavy hair are blessed to do this style.
- Best Season to Try: Trend this hairstyle in any season as you wish easily.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Wear nice modern dress for cocktail parties or events at nights to look gorgeous and stunning.
See More: Best Hairstyle for Oval Face
- Now we tell you additional suggestions and tricks on how best to maintain hair in thin faces.
- Since you already have a thin shaped face, try these styles to make sure hair is falling more perfectly, making your face look broad. Always prefer and look out for hairstyles like these.
- Apply hair spray at end to make sure hair looks voluminous and stylish.
- Deep nourish hair well after every hair wash.
- Apply coconut oil or argan oil or almond oil every week without fail to moisturize and keep hair healthy.
- Never over shampoo or under shampoo. Wash hair at the right amount of time. Skip too much of washing if you have dry hair, rather wet hair and condition it well.
Hope you like these hairstyles for thin face. If you want to enhance your style and beauty with thin face by embracing hairstyles and making sure they fit you well with long faces, there is nothing best than these styles. These will help you get volume and make a face look wider and appear hotter. Try these styles out which can look good and trendy. You will surely love them, and you will never look back as well!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Does the pixie style suit women with a thin face?
Ans: Women with thin face or long face can go blindly with pixie style. This looks amazing and stylish and can give you a youthful look as well.
Q2. Does sleek bob with bangs suit women with a thin face?
Ans: Totally! This sleek bob will make you appear very stylish and modern. Try out the sleek bob with light bangs or heavy bangs depending on the size of your forehead. Take assistance from the stylist for further details.
Q3. Which kind of layers can go well with women for thin face shape?
Ans: If you have a thin face, rather do not go for much longer hair. Try out for medium or shorter hair with longer layers. These will make you look amazing and stunning without effort.