9 Best and Spectacular Cropped Hairstyles for Men
The new trend is here. The cropped hairstyle is the latest in the fashion market to create a storm because it is easy to maintain and gives a look an elegant style. They have a nice looking, feel-good hairstyle with several variations and options to choose from. Given below are a detailed list of various crop hairstyles for you this season. There are several styles and hence can easily choose one as per face type, hair nature, and own preference. Keep reading to see what suits you the best.
9 Latest and Simple Crop Haircuts for Male in 2020 with Images:
Let’s jump on the list right away to get fashionable and look splendid, Try these 9 close cropped haircuts which are best in the market now.
1. Cropped Hair with Mid Skin Fade:
If you like a close-cropped haircut, then definitely get this cut. This haircut features a side fade which has a low height over the ears, while the hair smoothly tapers up to the top. The top has normal-sized hair, which is textured as well as combed very well. If you like men’s short cropped hairstyles, then this is the one to get.
- Preferable Age Group: This is best suited for men in their late 20s and early 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Try out this hairstyle for summer.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This style suits best with oval and round-shaped face with all hair types.
- Matching Dresses: This is best with casual T-shirts and shirts with jeans and shorts.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for funky and wild event parties.
2. High Drop Fade with Short Cropped Hair:
This cropped topis one of the best looking short cropped hairstyles you can put on. The high fade on the sides of the hair goes almost up to the top of the head, while the top has small hair that is contoured and textured in the right way. This cut is nice for people who have curly hair. Also, this short cropped hair type will look very sleek, clean and dashing.
- Preferable Age Group: This is best suited to men in their early 20s to mid-20s.
- Best Season to Try: The summer season is best for this hairstyle.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with casual T-shirts and shorts for a cool look.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is best for oval-shaped face and any hair type.
- Perfect Occasion: Dance nights and night clubs are the best occasions for this style.
3. Long Crop with High Fade and Beard:
This hairstyle for cropped topis the unique looking cropped top haircut you can find nowadays. This haircut has it all – high fade nice hair and a long beard. This cut will give a manly bold look for all. The hair on the top is comb towards the front for that nice fine look. This is undoubtedly the best French cropped haircut.
- Preferable Age Group: This suits for men in their late 20s and early 30s.
- Best Season to Try: The winter season is suitable for this cropped style.
- Matching Dresses: This hairstyle is best with casual shirts and comfy clothes.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This looks best suits oval-shaped face and straight, sleek hair.
- Perfect Occasion: This cropped style is good to go to offices and colleges with.
See More: Trending Crew Cut Hairstyles for Men
4. Curly Cropped Hair with Low Bald Fade:
If you want to sport a men’s cropped haircut, then look no further than this. This cropped haircut works best with curly hair, where the sides should be roughly shaved off, while the top remains intact with all those curly hair. The haircut can look a bit messy at times, but if you take care of it, it will surely pay dividends in terms of look and style.
- Preferable Age Group: Try this out if you are in your early 30s.
- Best Season to Try: This is best for winter and monsoon.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with casual jackets and shirts for outings.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is best with all face shapes and curly hair.
- Perfect Occasion: Men can wear this style for casual outings or friends gatherings.
5. Side Swept Cropped Haircut with Low Fade:
This is a very short cropped hairstyle and is a conservative looking cropped cut hairstyle. The sides have been faded, not much, while the hair has been side swept, either left or right, for that nice gentleman-type look. This hairstyle looks very stylish yet very simple and can suit anyone’s personality. It can make one look dignified and suits formal occasions well.
- Preferable Age Group: This is best suited for men in their 30s.
- Best Season to Try: To try this crop hairstyle out in summer.
- Matching Dresses: This cropped haircut is best with formal clothes.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is best for oval-shaped face and any hair type.
- Perfect Occasion: Any office time can be best for the style.
6. High Bald Fade with French Crop:
This is one of most bold looking textured cropped hairstyle. It is perfect for people who have long beards. This cut includes a high fade on the sides that look very bald, while the top has moderate long hair that is side swept for that nice eye-catching appearance. This cut is a sport by anyone who has a good looking long beard.
- Preferable Age Group: Try this out if you are above 35 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: This cropped hairstyle is best for summer only.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with casual and formal clothes, as per the occasion.
- Perfect Occasion: You can wear this for office events or even for casual movie days.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is best for men with any face shape and hair type.
7. Short Crop Top with Bald Fade:
If you’re looking for cropped hairstyles for fine hair, then you’ve come to the right style. Here, in this cut, the sides are badly faded, while the top has small, thin, fine hair that is swept towards the front to give a smooth look. This style is great for teenagers and college goers as well. Especially if you have thin and fine hair, this is a life saver.
- Preferable Age Group: This is best for men below 30 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: To try this cropped style out in winter.
- Matching Dresses: This is best with funky and quirky clothes.
- Perfect Occasion: The look is well suited for events and night parties only.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This funky hairstyle suits men with the oval-shaped face and straight hair.
8. Short Cropped Haircut:
This cropped haircut is very comfortable and easy to go with. Those who love the simplicity and have a busy schedule should, for sure try this one out. This is best for those who like to manage time with a simple haircut yet wants to look cool. And this is ideal for the men on the move who do not have time to maintain their hairstyle on a daily basis.
- Preferable Age Group: Try this out below 35 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: This is best in the summer season.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with both formal and casual outfits.
- Perfect Occasion: The style can be a regular daily office or college look.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This only suits oval-shaped face and all hair types.
9. Long Cropped Cut:
This long cropped haircut best suits those who are in creative fields like dance, music, and art. This is best for those men who want to look stylish and have a very dashing appearance. And this is an ideal hairstyle for men who want to stand out in a crowd. This hairstyle is one that can create a lasting first impression effortlessly.
- Preferable Age Group: This is best for men between 25-38 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: Try this out in any season.
- Matching Dresses: Match this with formal clothes for best appearance.
- Perfect Occasion: Corporate events and night parties are best here to suit it well.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is best for oval-shaped face and straight hair.
- Cropped hairstyles also require maintenance. Do not miss out on hair masks and visit the spa once a month.
- Have oil mask once a week for shiny hair.
- Take professional advice on what hairstyles can best suit your face and hair type.
Given several types of crop hairstyles available here in the market, choose the one that is best for you and that suits your personality. With endless possibilities and different styles to choose from, decide on one that defines you the best. Let us know your thoughts and views on these haircuts.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Can I have fringes with a cropped haircut?
Ans: Yes, you can have variations infringes with crop hairstyle. This has short hair around with fringes and is great for those who love low maintenance.
Q2. How to maintain cropped haircut regularly?
Ans: One should style and trim hair regularly in the case of crop top hairstyle to maintain the same haircut. Visit a salon every month to trim and style apart from the usual care for hair.
Q3. How often do I need to trim?
Ans: Generally, to maintain crop haircut, one can go and trim once in four weeks or so in the saloon. This will help the haircut to stay in place in the same style for as long as you wish.