9 Trendy Micro Braids Hairstyles Growing Demand in 2020
Hairs need to be arranged correctly to have the best final look. People have grown more cautious for themselves than before. Hence, we find that so many of them are engaging themselves with Google work to see what will suit them. When you think of making micro braids, straight hair or a curly one is not at all an issue. Instead, any person can confidently put on this hairdo.
We all are seeing people making use of the braids since the childhood days. Well yes, the use of hair braids is more than a thousand years ago. People irrespective of their caste and culture are making use of the twists since primitive types. However, the creativity of the professionals has come in to beautify it with their proper senses. Braids are the interlacing mechanism of the hairs. Nowadays, different accessories, jewels, gems, pearls or beads are even being used to have something beautiful and praiseworthy in the end. However, now it is highly influenced by the place.
9 Latest and Stylish Micro Braids Hairstyles with Pictures:
Here are the 9 best micro braids hairstyles with pictures.
1. Multiple Braids:
When the crochet braids are made to the entire length, you need to be secure that your hairs are protected. It helps you to come up with a unique look. You can confidently wear it and flaunt your hairs happily. It adds grace and charm to your usual look. You do not need to make use of any accessories to beautify them nor need to provide regular assistance.
- Suitable for the face shape: Square, Heart, oval, Diamond
- Best occasions: Normal days
- Suitable age: Suits the female till the age 35 years
- Best season to wear: Best for all season
- Suitable dress: Formal or casual wear.
2. Creative Micro Braids:
Judging by the name you can take a wild guess that this hairstyle can be adjusted according to your preference. These look pretty much like regular braids. Caucasian hair is also styled in a similar way. Extensions are required for styling this hair which will provide you with a variety of options to style your hair in many other fashions.
- Suitable for the face shape: Long, Oval, round, Heart
- Best occasions: Ideal for all the parties
- Suitable age: Suits the kids and female of all age groups with 25 years
- Best season to wear: Best for the autumn and winter season
- Suitable dress: Casual and party wear.
3. Braided Updo:
This sophisticated hairstyle is one of the best braided hairstyles for short hair. Here micro braids are pulled up which are further fixed with a clasp. The hairstyle is suitable for people of all faces shapes and can be worn at any occasion or just on an everyday basis.
- Suitable for the face shape: Heart, Square, Oblong, Round
- Best occasions: Parties, Gathering
- Suitable age: All age groups
- Best season to wear: Goes in all season but mainly summer.
- Suitable dress: Formalwear.
4. Micro Braids with Curls:
Proper micro sized braids are made in the multiple numbers. The hair length is arranged in a wavy manner. It will ultimately help you to have a unique look. The hairs appear to be in the form of a water body. You even do not need to provide much attention. The hairs once arranged in this form remains in the same manner for at least three months.
- Suitable for the face shape: Square, Oblong, oval
- Best occasions: Good for any party or gatherings
- Suitable age: Suits the female of all age group.
- Best season to wear: Best for the winter season
- Suitable dress: It best goes well with formal wear
5. Partial Waves:
This hairstyle is a masterpiece. There are very few number of braids on the upper part of the scalp as most of the hair remains free. The end of the hair can be styled in a wavy or straight way.
- Suitable for the face shape: Round, Diamond, Oval
- Best occasions: Wedding parties
- Suitable age: Best suited for the age group 20-45
- Best season to wear: It goes well in every season.
- Suitable dress: Saree, Lehenga
See More: Prom Hairstyles Braids
6. Fringe-Cut Micro Braids:
Micro braids can be styled all over the head to form a fringe. In this look, the hair can be styled by letting it rest free or securing it with a clip. If you want to keep the hair off your face, then a use a clasp.
- Suitable for the face shape: Round, Square, Oval
- Best occasions: Gatherings, Parties
- Suitable age: Teenager
- Best season to wear: Suits every season
- Suitable dress: Formal dress
7. Micro Braids with a Ponytail:
There is nothing better than braided hair pulled up to form a ponytail. How you want to wear the ponytail is up to you. You can wear it high or low. This style is ideal for women or girls. Women residing in humid areas style their hair in this manner.
- Suitable for the face shape: Square, oval, round
- Best occasions: Official parties or gathering
- Suitable age: Girl of age 16 to 30 years
- Best season to wear Summer season.
- Suitable dress: Casual wear or formal wear.
See More: Braided Bob Hairstyles
8. Micro Braids For Black Hairstyles:
Black women love to style their hair with a little flair of micro braids. These look elegant and can free you from the stress of maintaining and tailoring your hair every day. The hair can be styled in his fashion without applying much pressure on the braided hair.
- Suitable for the face shape: Round, Square, Diamond, Oval
- Best occasions: Office, parties
- Suitable age: Best suited for age group 20 to 45 years
- Best season to wear: Good for all season
- Suitable dress: Formal dress
9. Prom Style Micro Braids:
Micro Braids can be styled by setting one side free and braiding the other. This is a magnificent hairstyle and mixes in perfect proportion with long hair. Not a bad look for prom night.
- Suitable for the face shape: Square, heart, round, Oblong
- Best occasions: wedding, bridal, parties
- Suitable age: People of all age group
- Best season to wear: In any party season.
- Suitable dress: Ethnic wear, Lehenga, Saree
See More: Cornrow Braids Hairstyles
- Well aware of the fact that our hairs fail to get required hair nutrients. So, we need to make sure that the daily deficient amount is fulfilled with the protein hair creams.
- People are living with the myth that we should not make use of the oil on our hairs. Well, putting regular hair oil and providing the massage is very important before you are ready to wash your hairs with shampoo or soap.
- Use of excessive chemical colours or creams should be limited.
- Regular combing of hairs with the right brush should be done as it prevents hair damage to much extent.
So, do make use of the micro braids hairstyles or any braiding pattern as per your personal choice. Undoubtedly, you will enjoy doing any of it with your hairs. The best part of this hairstyle is that you are free from the regular maintenance routine of the hairs.
Hope you find this article to be beneficial for you. We look forward to your feedback and do let us know for further improvement required in the section if any.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How long does it take to have the braids done completely?
Ans: Many braiding hairstyle patterns are available in the market. Micro braids hairstyles or the Long micro braids whichever you are opting for, every hairdo has got a different time requirement. The difference in time requirement is due to the complexity in making the braid pattern.
Q2. If I will not remove my braids, after how long will it come to a normal condition?
Ans: Generally, the maximum time for which the hairs are in the braided condition is three month. However, it will be ideal to keep it for two months. You need to make sure that the braids are carefully removed, if possible then by the assistance of the professional.
Q3. Is it recommendable to brow dry the hairs completely or it should be kept in wet condition before the braids are to be made?
Ans: Experts say to leave the hair in the normal condition before your plan of making braids. So, you do not need to work on your hair strands.